Body Language Analysis of Irwin Case Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimecurious

Reaction score
I ran across this YouTube video from Craig-James Baxter in which he analyzes the body language of Baby Lisa's parents, particularly JI.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3_ttvrweg"]Lisa Irwin Parents New Interview - My Body Language Analysis. MUST SEE. GMA. CJB - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyyuT_DuYbU"]Lisa Irwin Parents Interview - My Body Language Analysis. Statement Analysis. GMA. CJB - YouTube[/ame]

Here he does MW:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQqWM5ewTQ"]★ Lisa Irwin - Megan Wright Interview. My Body Language Analysis - Parents - Joe Tacopina. CJB ★ - YouTube[/ame]

very interesting video, thanks for posting. I have been on the fence about MW. I felt that she has been trying too hard to clear her name. After watching this video I am leaning towards the guilty side, but still not sure if she was directly involved or just knows about what happened.

I remember reading that MW and Jersey broke up, does anyone remember if it was the same night BL went missing?????

Love that he calls Tacopina "the family solicitor" haha

He's a professional in the UK. I read up on him a bit before posting his videos to make sure he's not a total kook.

Thanks. All I could find was his facebook page and a link to an online class he took. I'll take your word for it.

I remember reading that MW and Jersey broke up, does anyone remember if it was the same night BL went missing?????

I've read/heard somewhere that it was a couple of weeks prior to the disappearance. If I run across it I'll link it.

Thanks for starting this thread. I finally must be getting better at catching these micro expressions. I noticed JI's expression at the word "pray" too. It's captured at about the 10:45 mark. IMO, JI has discomfort trying to be (or appear) hopeful when he already knows what happened.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3_ttvrweg&feature=related"]Lisa Irwin Parents New Interview - My Body Language Analysis. MUST SEE. GMA. CJB - YouTube[/ame]

I think it is normal for a person to be nervous in a television interview if the person has no experience with it. Also, the stressful situation she is in to begin with. On the other hand, I have always doubted her story, she doesn't seem credible to me.

I have asked MW several questions on FB and she has always been very forthcoming and doesn't seem to be hiding anything. I believe her, but not sure about Jersey, even though LE says they have cleared him. Seems LE has cleared everyone except DB and JI.

I have asked MW several questions on FB and she has always been very forthcoming and doesn't seem to be hiding anything. I believe her, but not sure about Jersey, even though LE says they have cleared him. Seems LE has cleared everyone except DB and JI.

Moved on. Not cleared. I'm beginning to think, the answer is the most simple of all. The one that makes a little sense. Jersey. He's been in jail. If not for that, maybe he would've talked by now or they could have followed him to watch is whereabouts. MOO

Moved on. Not cleared. I'm beginning to think, the answer is the most simple of all. The one that makes a little sense. Jersey. He's been in jail. If not for that, maybe he would've talked by now or they could have followed him to watch is whereabouts. MOO

I keep thinking Jersey but why would he take BL and what did he do with her? Was he at the house with DB, SB and maybe PN? If he was, why wouldn't DB or anyone else say he was? Was he watching them? Did he try to call MW to help do something with BL? MW had a houseful of people and said DG had her phone most of the evening. Was Jersey trying to reach DG for some reason? I have so many questions and so few (truthful) answers.

I am about ready to give up and stop trying to figure it out!

This is very intesting from Dr. Lillian Glass:
http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/tag/lisa-irwin/

Similar Patterns Seen in Missing Baby Cases Where The Outcome Is Tragic

First and foremost, after weighing in and analyzing the body language of so many of these “missing baby” type cases throughout the years from Susan Smith to Andrea Yates to Casey Anthony, I discovered that there are certain patterns or tells when a parent is up to no good. Debbie Bradley, Baby Lisa’s mother shows many of these patterns.

First there are the crocodile tears and the ability to quickly turn the waterworks on and off. I noticed this with Debbie Bradley.r Look at this photo above. Who wipes their eyes at their temples? Someone who isn;t really crying!

Here is more of the fake boo hooing. She rubs her eyes with both hands like someone does when they are over tired. She is not wiping away tears. When she removed her hands from this position, there were no tears which could be seen which indicates she was faking it in my view.

2.The lack of cooperation with law enforcement or the on and off cooperation with law enforcement is another signal. When someone has nothing to hide, they tell ALL and they do EVERYTHING to help law enforcement help them. No matter .how tough the police get with them, they always cooperate if they have nothing to hide.

3.Another pattern is when a story ill. She changed. Debbie Bradley changed her story and that is a huge sign something foul must have happened.

Needless to say, body language and communication wise something is very very wrong. I am not accusing Debbie or her boys of killing the baby accidently or on purpose. I will however say that just as Debbie marked to the press, I too would not be surprised if she eventually ends up behind bars.

I'm sorry but this is a bunch of hogwash as my dad used to say. How can you possibly tell what a person is thinking by expressions? You have no way of knowing their baseline which would tell lots more IMO. But still, MW could have been very nervous or even cold! Oh my gosh. Put a camera in front of someone's face and you will guarantee they will behave differently. Why is reality tv so popular? IMOmthe is no way to tell what a particular person is thinking when they are in front of a camera and are discussing such a horrible situation??? This is precisely why these analises and LDTs are not admissible in court. While interesting, I find none of this mans analises to be helpful in finding the truth about what happened to BL. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100