2011.11.13 - Jim Spellman from CNN/P I Ron Rugan & WS Forums

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know I say this every single week but this week it is true. DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW.

Jim Spellman from CNN will be joining us to talk about the Baby Lisa case.

AND

We have one of the coolest new forums ever put together. The serial killer forum. We'll be talking about that tonight.

Listen here 8 PM EST.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/11/14/websleuths-radio-1

The chat room will be open at about 4:45 PST. (about 15 minutes from this post)

See you all in there! :seeya:

Question for Jim....

How do you think the Caylee Anthony case has impacted the media coverage of the Lisa Irwin case? Is your approach different ?

I have to sign off to get ready for the show. :seeya: Tricia is taking calls tonight, so you can call in or write questions in the chat room! (I jotted yours down, SOTS!)

Sorry, but our servers have experienced an error that prevents us from showing you that page. Don't worry, the developers will be notified and we will get this fixed!

In many cases if you try again it will work the second time.

Any suggestions?

snip snip

By the way, I've tried 20 times, also attempted to connect using my social media account...

Sorry, but our servers have experienced an error that prevents us from showing you that page. Don't worry, the developers will be notified and we will get this fixed!

In many cases if you try again it will work the second time.

Any suggestions?

snip snip

By the way, I've tried 20 times, also attempted to connect using my social media account...

I wish I could tell you what happened! We had over 200 in the chat room, so I'm assuming the page was working! Be sure to catch the show in the archives, Indepmo. :hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back