11.11.13 - WeBsLeuThs RADIO

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
We will be discussing baby Lisa tonight, so you don't want to miss it! I'll have the chat room open in about 15 minutes, aka 4:45 PST.

Click the link in my siggy line for directions. If that doesn't work (cuz I'm about to sign off the forum to get ready for the show), click on the link on the front page two times.

:seeya:

do u know what time that would be GMT? TIA

do u know what time that would be GMT? TIA

Based on timezoneconverter.com...

08:00:00 p.m. Monday November 14, 2011 in America/New_York converts to
01:00:00 a.m. Tuesday November 15, 2011 in GMT

Which is in about 5 minutes from when I post this.

ETA: There seems to be some confusion as to whether it is at 8:00pm Eastern or 9:00pm eastern. The blogtalk website says 8:00pm eastern.

Dang,can't sign into blogtalkradio,but I like this man,very informative.

I wonder if we can talk about the info from the show.I need to go back and listen to it again.First time I heard about the dufflebag info.

I wonder if we can talk about the info from the show.I need to go back and listen to it again.First time I heard about the dufflebag info.

Me too, very interesting!!! According to Rugan (sp) 3 other people reported this duffle bag hmmmmm.......

Awesome show tonight ~ thanks so much to our guests, our hostess and our awesome mods!!

Great show Tricia, Kimster, Jim, and Ron...

Great show tonight. Very interesting and informative. Thanks Tricia and Kimster. Thanks to our specials guests tonight also Jim and Ron.

This was an awesome show! The only prob I had was wishing there was a small commercial break so I could go to the washroom. Couldn't leave my computer! Thank-you WS!

Tonight's show :rocker: as usual !

can we talk about the content ? :D

Yes, I agree - GREAT show.

But, the blanket. Wish Spellman would follow up on the "where is Lisa's favorite blanket" question? DB did state in one of her interviews that Lisa would sleep with: her Barney, her Glow Worm and her "favorite" blanket. I want to know if DB and/or LE have accounted for Lisa's favorite blanket.

** As we all know now - Caylee's blanket (Winnie the Pooh") was found with her remains.**

So, I relaly want to know if the "Cars themed" blanket seized with the search warrant was Lisa's favorite blanket or is Lisa's favorite blanket MIA? Has it been accounted for?

This should be about the seach for Lisa - and, if she was disposed of with her favorite blanket - that would be VERY PERTINENT INFORMATION!!!

Just sayin..................

Three people saw Phillip the brother leave Deb's house with a duffel bag.

Hello Dr. Fessel - I know that was mentioned on the show - information I hadn't heard before. Do you know who the three people are?

Three people saw Phillip the brother leave Deb's house with a duffel bag.

Do we know who the 3 were and what time they witnessed this?

On topic I found the radio show very confusing,(my first time) however I was just reading not listening (football is on, we mustn't disturb). Next time maybe I will be able to follow better

Hello Dr. Fessel - I know that was mentioned on the show - information I hadn't heard before. Do you know who the three people are?
No idea but I am going to listen to the show again.

Is there a link to be able to listen to the show after the fact?

Thank you

Do we know who the 3 were and what time they witnessed this?

On topic I found the radio show very confusing,(my first time) however I was just reading not listening (football is on, we mustn't disturb). Next time maybe I will be able to follow better
They will post a recording of the show soon. Worth listening too. The chat gets nuts sometimes. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back