Status
Not open for further replies.

lauriej

'wild rose country...'
Reaction score
http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Monday - November 14, 2011
--snipped--

Was it suicide or foul play? On July 13, Rebecca Zahau, 32, was found dead in a historic California mansion owned by her boyfriend, Medicis Pharmaceuticals CEO Jonah Shacknai. Investigators say Shacknai’s brother found the woman nude, hanging from a second-story balcony off the guest room of the main house with her feet bound and hands tied behind her back....

---
drpmonday.jpg

The Mysterious Death of Rebecca Zahau---Monday.

Tuesday - November 15, 2011
--snipped--

New details of Rebecca Zahau’s death emerge: Was the scene staged to deceive the police into believing she committed suicide?

And, forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht — whose expertise was critical to the investigations of Anna Nicole Smith, JonBenet Ramsey and O.J. Simpson — reveals his findings after examining Zahau's exhumed remains. Does he think foul play was involved? Plus, Dr. Phil shares his conversation with San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore. Is there enough new evidence to re-open the case?

---
drptuesday.jpg

Rebecca Zahau: The New Autopsy Results Revealed---Tuesday

Thanks for the reminder, lauriej! And, thanks to (not a) Dr. Phil, we already have some new facts about Rebecca's death:

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/6576/?id=6576&showID=1731

>>>snip

Anne (Bremner) says that they are hoping to ask the Attorney General to launch an independent investigation to reexamine the evidence. “The fact is: This was a rush to judgment,” she explains. “This is a case [where] there is blood in the shower that wasn’t analyzed. There were footprints in the kitchen — not analyzed. There was underwear — not analyzed. There were blows to Becky’s head — not even considered. She has lividity — the medical condition caused when blood settles after death — in her back, not in her legs or feet usually caused from hanging. There was so much known to the sheriffs and not followed up on back then.” Anne says that computer analysis shows that someone was on the home computer after she was found dead. The setting in of rigor mortis doesn’t work into the timeline either, she explains.

<<<snip

I'm ashamed to admit I'm sitting on the edge of my chair, waiting for this show...

I do hope LE can and will explain their thought process in such a way that I can consider trusting their judgement - and their ethics - again.

Prayers for Rebecca and her loved ones.
Godspeed them peace.

I can't watch I don't have cable or a TV. But the snippets alone on the Dr. Phil website are astounding.

Footprints in the kitchen, someone on the computer after she was dead, mixed DNA? What in the world will the SDSO say to this?

Coastal and Mrs. Holmes, thank you so much for the above.

It puzzles me that our numbers have dwindled down to only a few (sometimes I'm the only member here).

Hoping hard for a new investigation!

There is an image on the Dr. Phil show website... Is this the text from AS to JS? Wow!

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/6575/?id=6575&showID=1731

AS

I got a girl.... hung herself.

It doesn't say who? But apparently JS doesn't call his brother to find out what girl?

Think this might be written audio of the 911 call, because of the stammer a, a. Jmo. Dr Phil isn't on here until late so if anyone has seen it can you please post any important details. Tia!!

There is an image on the Dr. Phil show website... Is this the text from AS to JS? Wow!

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/6575/?id=6575&showID=1731

AS

I got a girl.... hung herself.

It doesn't say who? But apparently JS doesn't call his brother to find out what girl?

..now why, if you see someone tied up /gagged and hanging , do you call 911 and say that she did this to herself?

..and to refer to rebecca as "a girl" instead of my brother's girlfriend..?

..i can't wait to hear the entire call.

I am disgusted at the SDSO shoddy "investigation" (epic fail) into this poor woman's death.

It puzzles me that our numbers have dwindled down to only a few (sometimes I'm the only member here).

It puzzles me too, Carpe Pacem. Sometimes I feel like everything has already been said, and said better, than I could do, so I don't post. I am reading, though, and trying to make some sense of the few facts we have.
I can't do it.
Yet.

Hoping with you...

I can't watch I don't have cable or a TV. But the snippets alone on the Dr. Phil website are astounding.

Footprints in the kitchen, someone on the computer after she was dead, mixed DNA? What in the world will the SDSO say to this?

..i don't get it on my TV either---this may help.

..the dr.phil show is coming on at this link "at 4 p.m." ( of course i'm not sure what time zone they're referring to......currently 'let's make a deal is on'.)

http://www.azwatch.tv/view/22658/

Does anyone know if Dr. Phil programs put up a transcript? Heard some of the show, then dangit a phone call!

From what I did hear, doesn't sound like Rebecca commited suicide.

I thought Dr. Phil seemed skeptical

Yeah his "uncensored" video on the website seemed skpetical. He also came off as somewhat condescencing to me. His people don't seem to know how to do "real" research. He doesn't want to make any kind of stand one way or the other IMO. I wonder if he got a letter from JS's lawyers?

I wonder what tommorow's show will bring?

Dr. Phil's shows are available in DVD format and once tomorrow's show (Tuesday) is over I will inquire as to is it available yet.

But we are still here and we do make a difference. It is not the number of us that matter it is our thoughts, our prayers, and just standing here together.

So far the most intriguing thigs so far...
1. Balcony doors closed.
2. Rebeccas feet, according to sister, were filthy, not jsut dirty from dust on balcony but filthy and no dirty footprints on carpet.
3. Ladies underwear found in trash can in guest house not investigated.
4. Someone used Rebecca's computer after her death.
Back on.......

--watching it live as well.

--anne B.--someone went on her computer after she died

--sheriff gore told dr.phil that's wrong, it was accessed before her time of death

--did you catch what TIME the comp. was accessed ?? (my phone rang and i missed it if it was said.)

I thought they said 3:02....could be wrong though...

Appreciate you transcribing for us, Truthwillsetyoufree!

a070.gif
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members