1402 users online (304 members and 1098 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/14/11

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/14/11

A thread for MSM articles published today, 11/14/11.

Please keep commentary related to these articles only, and take more detailed discussion to a new or existing thread.

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

Have seen two teasers on Fox and Friends but they haven't come to the piece on Baby Lisa yet. "Upcoming."
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

JT was just on Fox News spinning again,I hardly understood a word he was ranting about,it was by phone.He was asked why DB and JI weren't cooperating with LE and he said something about the boys were just in there talking,but neglected to say why it took so long.And the same speech about why DB and JI aren't talking to LE,they just need to get in there talk seperately to LE with a lawyer,stop this nonsense.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-cla...us-irwin-call/
    Man Claims Roommate Had Phone Night of Mysterious Irwin Call

Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-cla...us-irwin-call/
    Man Claims Roommate Had Phone Night of Mysterious Irwin Call
    Just an observation, totally unrelated. I don't think they did a very good job concealing this man's identity. I would think those living w/ him or who know he lives/lived w/ that crowd will be able to identify him pretty easily. I think they shouldn't have even put his back on the screen. jmo

I am very interested in this Dane character and sure hope LE knows where he is. From that video "police will not confirm or deny that they are looking" for Dane so maybe they don't know where he is.

I am very interested in this Dane character and sure hope LE knows where he is. From that video "police will not confirm or deny that they are looking" for Dane so maybe they don't know where he is.
    There is a blog out there that has a current photo of him and says they are looking for him...just google Dane and his last name or both last names if you know them.

I really feel like this is where they need to go in this case. We've known Dane's name for awhile, so this isn't "breaking", but having another adult in the house who observed that he had the phone at that time (whatever time it is, 8:30 or 11:57, who knows).

I don't get this. If LE wants to talk to him why don't they just say that. LE can make it clear that he is not a suspect and have talked to him once but would like to speak with him again. If not then just say, we've already talked to him and "moved on".

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

Quote Originally Posted by 3doglady View Post
    I don't get this. If LE wants to talk to him why don't they just say that. LE can make it clear that he is not a suspect and have talked to him once but would like to speak with him again. If not then just say, we've already talked to him and "moved on".
    They're just not saying ANYTHING, and who knows why that is.

I'm a real believer that the public can not only be very helpful, but in fact, they have a right to know about the safety of their community and the loss of one of the members of the community.

That's why when charges are filed they aren't "The Chicago Police Department vs. John Smith", it's the People of Illinois against John Smith.

I really don't understand the behavior of some LE departments - that it is none of the public's business what happened to Baby Lisa, and many others they decide the public has no interest or right to know about.

If this case never gets solved, and it turns out they've held on to very important clues the public could have helped with in a timely manner, it will be such a sad tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    There is a blog out there that has a current photo of him and says they are looking for him...just google Dane and his last name or both last names if you know them.
    A blog? An approved WS blog that can be linked?
    Who is "they"? LE? The public? His former roommates? Bill Stanton? Ron Rugen?
    Reporters?
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

snippets from : http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-cla...us-irwin-call/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – ... A metro man said he knows who was on the other end of a phone call that was made from a cell phone belonging to one of Lisa’s parents the night of her disappearance.
    He also added that he was unaware of anyone in the house knowing either Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s parents.

So now we have a man who "claims" to know WHO was "on the other end of a phone call" made the night BL "disappeared" ...

And Megan W "claims" she did NOT have her phone when this "mysterious" phone call was made -- that a "Dane" was using her phone ...

IMO ... WHOEVER made that call from the Bradley/Irwin "phone" IMO has some sort of "connection to either MW, Dane, or someone else in that house ... and this "connection" may or may NOT have anything to BL's "disappearance" ... KWIM ?

I just do not believe this was a "coincidence" ...

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    peeps... let's please not discuss the "blogs"... thanks

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    snippets from : http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-cla...us-irwin-call/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – ... A metro man said he knows who was on the other end of a phone call that was made from a cell phone belonging to one of Lisa’s parents the night of her disappearance.
    He also added that he was unaware of anyone in the house knowing either Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s parents.

So now we have a man who "claims" to know WHO was "on the other end of a phone call" made the night BL "disappeared" ...

And Megan W "claims" she did NOT have her phone when this "mysterious" phone call was made -- that a "Dane" was using her phone ...

IMO ... WHOEVER made that call from the Bradley/Irwin "phone" IMO has some sort of "connection to either MW, Dane, or someone else in that house ... and this "connection" may or may NOT have anything to BL's "disappearance" ... KWIM ?

I just do not believe this was a "coincidence" ...

MOO ...
    So you're saying that someone stole the phones unrelated to Baby Lisa's disappearance?

From what I can tell, that's the ONLY way the phone caller is not related to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

If the parents made that call, it implicates them.

If someone ELSE made that call, it implicates them.

I can't see another scenario - someone other than the Irwins had possession of that phone, and they are unrelated to Lisa's disappearance.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast