Reaction score
Possible match to Princess Blue

137UFTX3.jpg
137UFTX4.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/6837

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1522dfca.html
https://identifyus.org/cases/989

SUBMITTED BY :+:MrTT:+:

This UID is known as Princess Blue. She has her own subforum here. I asked the mods to update the thread prefix to Submitted and move this thread to the appropriate forum.

Here is a link to Princess Blue's subforum:

Princess Blue - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks, Cubby. I knew this was Princess Blue but I didn't realize she had her own forum. I'll note that on the Killing Field Forum for future referrence in case this isn't a match.

JeannieC can you clarify if this should be a possible match or submitted thread? Did anyone actually submit this possible match to LE?

tia

JeannieC can you clarify if this should be a possible match or submitted thread? Did anyone actually submit this possible match to LE?

tia

I'm sorry. We have a thread for folks to list possible matches. I think I chose the wrong words to use. I'll change it to possible match. They list their possibilties, Either they set up a thread in the UID forum or someone does it for them. We were thinking we are submitting it to you guys. I'll make sure I don't put that on the UID Thread again.

This is our first day with this so I'm learning.

tia

That should be a possible match.
And no, no one has submitted it to LE. As of 234pm EST.
I posted that late last night from the killing fields.
I am confused?

I'm confused too. Both the uid and mp have dna so they should be an automatic rule out.

I'm confused too. Both the uid and mp have dna so they should be an automatic rule out.

Only if they have been tested?
Or if anyone even ran any tests?
I am still confused on whats going on.
So I am going to give it all a rest for awhile.
And see what develops.

I think I misunderstood the purpose of the Serial Killer forum. I thought it was to discuss similiarities between cases and try to match them to a particular perp, known or unknown. I thought the UID matching to the missing was still going to remain in the UID forum?

I guess maybe I'm just not familiar enough with some of these cases and the Serial Killer subforum.
Never mind me, carry on......

I think I misunderstood the purpose of the Serial Killer forum. I thought it was to discuss similiarities between cases and try to match them to a particular perp, known or unknown. I thought the UID matching to the missing was still going to remain in the UID forum?

I guess maybe I'm just not familiar enough with some of these cases and the Serial Killer subforum.
Never mind me, carry on......

The Serial Killer Forum somehow got mixed with The Killing Field. (Texas Killing Fields). Bessie is going to fixed that tonight.

In The Killing Field Forum we have victims, missing, and UID's listed. People are trying to make the matches and ID these victims.

We are brand new to this so please bare with us and offer any assistance you can give. I understand if both have DNA it should have been checked but Carl ran across one the other day that claimed to have been checked and it had not been.

Anyway, we are listing them and sending them to the Unidentified forum for checking. If it shows DNA for both do you want us to skip those? Let us know what and how and we'll do it the way you want.

We have a few (3) that are UID's to be sent to you but got mistakenly posted in the Killing Fields. Any idea who or how we can get those moved to the Unidentified forum?

Thanks for your help.

The Serial Killer Forum somehow got mixed with The Killing Field. (Texas Killing Fields). Bessie is going to fixed that tonight.

In The Killing Field Forum we have victims, missing, and UID's listed. People are trying to make the matches and ID these victims.

We are brand new to this so please bare with us and offer any assistance you can give. I understand if both have DNA it should have been checked but Carl ran across one the other day that claimed to have been checked and it had not been.

Anyway, we are listing them and sending them to the Unidentified forum for checking. If it shows DNA Let us know what and how and we'll do it the way you want.

We have a few (3) that are UID's to be sent to you but got mistakenly posted in the Killing Fields. Any idea who or how we can get those moved to the Unidentified forum?

Thanks for your help.

I'm not trying to be difficult. Really. :) I honestly don't know enough or much of anything about the killing fields cases. My only suggestion is to avoid a lot of duplicate work and duplicate posts is to compare it as to how the mods decided to leave the Gacy thread here in the UID forum. Where we know who done it, just not the identities of the victims. If there are numerous victims all tied to the same perp, and the majority of the sleuthing is going to be done to name the victims then maybe the Killing Fields subforum belongs here in the uid forum?

Another example, just imo, is with Gacy, there has been recent MSM info on the possibility there are unidentified and/or unsolved cases in other jurisdictions (outside of Cook Cty). We know, or are fairly certain LE has Gacy's dna (his brain was studied so I am assuming his dna is available somewhere) so we wouldn't necessarily try to find ties to Gacy being the perp outside of the UID's here, though we would like MSM articles with the info here.

IOW, if the majority of the sleuthing is to name UID's they should be up here. If the majority of the sleuthing is to find ties to the perp or ties between crimes down there? At least that is how I was thinking in order to not have multiple conversations going on about the same topic in various area's.

That is my example of the two. I hope it makes sense at this late hour.

I think only admin can move subforums from one area to another and only admin can create subforums.

hth :)

Can anyone tell me whether or not Rhonda has actually been submitted to the proper authorities? I know that both Rhonda and Princess Blue have their DNA available in CODIS, and even though it says that, I'd want to check to make sure the information is correct.

Can anyone tell me whether or not Rhonda has actually been submitted to the proper authorities? I know that both Rhonda and Princess Blue have their DNA available in CODIS, and even though it says that, I'd want to check to make sure the information is correct.

On the Doe site it states about DNA?

Dentals/DNA: Not available

On the Doe site it states about DNA?

Dentals/DNA: Not available

Has anyone verified that DNA and dentals are available and have been compared? If not, has this been submitted as a possible match?

Thanks for checking.

I know this is a long distance from where the MP was last to be know, however anything is possible.

Any one else seem facial similarities with UID 1522DFCA and Rhonda

191UFLA9.jpgyocum_rhonda.jpg

Missing Since: February 11, 1985
Location Last Seen: Oroville, Butte County, California
Race: Asian (Filipino)
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Additional Personal Items: Possibly wearing turquoise rings, a silver chain with a unicorn pendant, and earrings.

----------------------------------------------
UID 191UFLA

Date Found: February 20, 1985 near Port Allen, West Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
Estimated age: 24-33 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2-5'5"; 115 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark brown hair, 6-8" long. Petite build. Two ribs on the upper left side were deformed, probably the result of a birth defect.
Dentals: Available. Amalgam fillings on teeth #2,3,14,15,19,30 and 31.
Clothing: Four turquoise & silver rings and a bracelet were found with the remains. The bracelet was on the left arm.

This is my first post- I searched and couldn’t find a discussion post for these unidentified victims. I’ve been looking at this all day and I’m wondering if these possible matches have been looked at?

I was comparing Rhonda Yocom to Sweetwater Doe- tattoos match, body was discovered about 7 years after she disappeared. Appearances are very similar.

Sheridan County Jane Doe was found near Sweetwater Doe and dna evidence matched for these victims having been killed by the same person.

Rhonda’s bf was a member of Hell’s angels and she was last seen with another Hells Angel. Her bf was later suspected in the disappearance of Paget Barr- neither woman has been found.

it would make sense if they were associated with same people and dumped in same place, killed by same person.

Sheridan County Doe was pregnant and was said to have had at least one child. Paget Barr left two children behind.

they would have had to have been kept alive for a a few years before killing and dumping them, but I don’t think that’s out of the question- Hells Angels have been known to be involved in prostitution and contract killing.

Idk what to do next—- !

Bitter Creek Betty & Sheridan County Jane Doe • Morbidology

Hells Angels MC criminal allegations and incidents - Wikipedia

Attachments

• 2DD560D2-B439-4A9C-AE23-3DA045AA43BB.jpeg
    2DD560D2-B439-4A9C-AE23-3DA045AA43BB.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 4EA270A4-2FB8-45DC-8047-0AA78F0FFDB0.jpeg
    4EA270A4-2FB8-45DC-8047-0AA78F0FFDB0.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 6
I came on here to suggest this. She is of Asian descent which would match with the Chinese lettering.

I wonder if just like the tattoo artist for peaches, what specific details the tatroo artist had about her. Maybe the tattoo was done in Arizona but when she was on the rub with the street gang. Hells angels are known to drop their women all over the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk