1137 users online (208 members and 929 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 130
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157

    LE wants to talk to new witness in the phone mystery

    http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1dhdJvvDI

    discuss the article here

    sleuthing this person goes as far as what is in the msm... no rumors... no facebook, etc... he has not been named a suspect or a person of interest

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    438
    I seems strange he is now missing , wonder if he fits the discription of one of the men in the baby sightings?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by cindysue View Post
    I seems strange he is now missing , wonder if he fits the discription of one of the men in the baby sightings?
    also, if he has indeed been into other shady business, maybe a neighborhood where the LE and FBI are hanging out might be a place he no longer wants to. Possibly nothing to do w BL. Just adding possibilities...
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful2 View Post
    also, if he has indeed been into shady business, maybe a neighborhood where the LE and FBI are hanging out might be a place he no longer wants to
    Apparently, he was kicked out of the house shortly after Lisa disappeared. Don't know if that decision was related to him using her phone during this time and causing her to be implicated in this horror.

    I agree. It appears he's shady, and he may have moved on simply because he didn't want to be under the glare of LE for his activities unrelated to Lisa.
    Last edited by JeannaT; 11-14-2011 at 04:22 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,099
    Since LE isn't naming who they are looking for, I'm curious to know if it really is Dane or if it is someone else.

    I'm not inclined to believe everything everyone says when they allegedly weren't in the room when the call was made.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    15,410



    Another "Mystery Man" ...

    We have this "Mysterious Phone Call" ...

    We have "conflicting times" when this was made from DB/JI's to another person who was using MW's


    Ya can't make this stuff up ...

    MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post



    Another "Mystery Man" ...

    We have this "Mysterious Phone Call" ...

    We have "conflicting times" when this was made from DB/JI's to another person who was using MW's


    Ya can't make this stuff up ...

    MOO ...
    No kidding. I have a sick feeling that whatever happened to Lisa will remain a mystery.
    Always ,just my opinion





    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post



    Another "Mystery Man" ...

    We have this "Mysterious Phone Call" ...

    We have "conflicting times" when this was made from DB/JI's to another person who was using MW's


    Ya can't make this stuff up ...

    MOO ...
    You can if you're a defense attorney...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Apparently, he was kicked out of the house shortly after Lisa disappeared. Don't know if that decision was related to him using her phone during this time and causing her to be implicated in this horror.

    I agree. It appears he's shady, and he may have moved on simply because he didn't want to be under the glare of LE for his activities unrelated to Lisa.
    I hadn't seen he was kicked out of the house. Who said that?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    15,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    You can if you're a defense attorney...

    Aha ... good point ...

    The defense attorneys are "spinning" this "fairy tale" any way they can to "pin this" on SODDI to take the focus "away" from their clients ...

    MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    Wait a minute! I distinctly recall Megan W saying she had NO idea who had her phone that night.She said that to the media on video. Now she does? She must be on the same medicine as Cindy Anthony.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,538
    Megan Wright stated: ""He denied answering it," Wright said. "Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."
    Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1diLLYt5b

    My question would be why did the FBI use Craigslist to track her down when they could have just asked him when they called?

    Makes no sense.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,230
    Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Megan Wright stated: ""He denied answering it," Wright said. "Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."
    Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1diLLYt5b

    My question would be why did the FBI use Craigslist to track her down when they could have just asked him when they called?

    Makes no sense.
    Good point. It doesn't add up.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,230
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Aha ... good point ...

    The defense attorneys are "spinning" this "fairy tale" any way they can to "pin this" on SODDI to take the focus "away" from their clients ...

    MOO ...
    The DT is spinning that LE is interested to talk to this 'missing' person when the statement came from LE?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,640
    Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Megan Wright stated: ""He denied answering it," Wright said. "Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."
    Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1diLLYt5b

    My question would be why did the FBI use Craigslist to track her down when they could have just asked him when they called?

    Makes no sense.
    Just a guess, but I think they believed they were probably going to reach the kidnapper on the phone. And you sure can't just say hey who is this and where are you to a kidnapper. The trail would go stone cold.

    So they had to have some kind of ruse that wouldn't alert the kidnapper to the fact they were closing in. I think they probably came fully prepared to arrest the person they met, if need be. And with plenty of backup.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 320
    Last Post: 10-06-2016, 05:49 AM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-28-2015, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 12:55 AM

Tags for this Thread