1238 users online (278 members and 960 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The FBI showed up at my friends house today thinking her baby was Lisa Irwin

I'm trying to get her to come on here and tell us what happened. But apparently someone saw her daughter's picture on Facebook and called it in as Lisa Irwin.

She does look like Lisa Irwin but she's only four months old and all the rest of her pix are on facebook from birth till now. She's a twin.

I'm pretty shocked that they took it so far as to show up at the house and she had to prove the baby was her daughter.

Really strange. She lives in upstate NY.

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Guess that tells us they have not given up looking for a live baby then. Looks like LE is still checking out tips to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I'm trying to get her to come on here and tell us what happened. But apparently someone saw her daughter's picture on Facebook and called it in as Lisa Irwin.

She does look like Lisa Irwin but she's only four months old and all the rest of her pix are on facebook from birth till now. She's a twin.

I'm pretty shocked that they took it so far as to show up at the house and she had to prove the baby was her daughter.

Really strange. She lives in upstate NY.

wow how did your friend take it?

to me this shows LE are looking into everything if they went all the way to NY on a tip.

i would have been freaking out.

hope your friends ok
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

I sent her a link to this thread. So hopefully she'll come join here. Yes I thought the same thing, it does show they are looking for the baby and treating it as a kidnapping then.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks for posting this information.

That would freak me out lol
    Praying for Kyron, Haleigh, and Baby Lisa...

Wow, that must have been really frightening for her. I can't imagine the FBI showing up at your door asking you to prove that your baby is really yours.

It does show though how far LE is going to find Lisa, following tips so far away.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostGone View Post
    That would freak me out lol
    me too!

Thank you for posting this, there have been so many comments on this board that the LE is only looking at the parents and are dismissing any tip that leads to someone other than the parents. This is reassuring that they are indeed following up on all tips and are really trying to find this baby.

Thumbs up for the Bureau then. They are continuing to follow leads.

The same thing happened to a co-worker of my son in law.
    I posted about it at the time.
    But, we are in the KC area. I'm glad to see they are following all tips near and far!

I'm curious if it was the facebook pix or the contests. She's put her daughters in pretty baby contests online. You would think the FBI would realize that a baby snatcher is not likely to advertise her baby online.

So strange. On the one hand it's cool to know that they will check out leads, makes you wonder how many others they have done. On the other hand it seems like they could have simply hacked her facebook page and seen that it wasn't possible.
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

I agree-sounds like these guys are very good if they can't figure out when her daughter was born using birth records and duh...the internet!!! I am glad they followed up on the lead, but strange that they would make a special trip to show up at the door of someone that couldn't have possibly taken Lisa.

I am glad to know that they are still taking tips seriously and that they are looking for an ALIVE BABY LISA!!!

I guess LE is believing that Lisa is alive. That's a great thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I'm curious if it was the facebook pix or the contests. She's put her daughters in pretty baby contests online. You would think the FBI would realize that a baby snatcher is not likely to advertise her baby online.

So strange. On the one hand it's cool to know that they will check out leads, makes you wonder how many others they have done. On the other hand it seems like they could have simply hacked her facebook page and seen that it wasn't possible.
    Did she dress her baby up in a costume for halloween?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast