1249 users online (282 members and 967 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Possible Custody Battle over JI's son (MERGED)

Mother/Family of JI's son, possibly seek custody.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/13/custody...rofile_oneline
    Last edited by neese; 11-13-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: typo
    "Everybody's wearing a disguise to hide what they've got left behind their eyes." -Abandoned Love - Song Lyrics ~ Bob Dylan

“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. ”
    ― Ray Bradbury
    :

"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging" ~ Will Rogers

Good for her! It won't help his case for custody that he is refusing to cooperate with LE on the search for his missing daughter.

It does concern me that family is talking like the potential battle is for partial custody or for more contact with the boy, instead of full custody. Is there some reason that makes the mother believe that she wouldn't get full custody?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

It's not going to amount to much of a battle if she doesn't file any court papers.

Anyone know why she lost custody?

These poor kids!

more lawyers, this time on baby Lisa's side... bring it
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    It's not going to amount to much of a battle if she doesn't file any court papers.
    Well cant Jeremy just say ok..I dont think he wants to go to court for neglect leaving the kids home with a mommy thats drunk. And having his daughter disappear... Just my opinion

Has anyone seen a pic of baby lisa being held by mommy all i have seen she is alone in a seat or standing at the door. Usually they give out a pic of the child with Mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Anyone know why she lost custody?

These poor kids!
    The timing is awful for this poor little guy who has enough going on in his life. Good question about custody, it always speaks volumes when a mother does not have custody or visitations with a child, who does that. I could not go a day without seeing my kids, let alone have someone else raise them. It would be interesting to hear how or why JI got custody of this son.

Has anyone seen a pic of baby lisa being held by mommy all i have seen she is alone in a seat or standing at the door. Usually they give out a pic of the child with Mommy.
    It doesn't surprise me if there are no recent pictures of Lisa being held by her mother. I don't have any myself with my daughter (except for trips here and there and of course when they were born). I'm usually the one taking pictures and rarely in them.

I have seen a photo of DB kissing Lisa & some photos of relatives, each one holding Lisa, at the birthday party the day before her disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    It doesn't surprise me if there are no recent pictures of Lisa being held by her mother. I don't have any myself with my daughter (except for trips here and there and of course when they were born). I'm usually the one taking pictures and rarely in them.
    With cameras on cell phones today pictures are possible... she is under a year old. It would humanize the mom a bit more i think.

I hear what your saying tho but i find it odd JMO

Quote Originally Posted by suzilight View Post
    I have seen a photo of DB kissing Lisa & some photos of relatives, each one holding Lisa, at the birthday party the day before her disappearance.
    Oh ok thanks! I havent seen any!

With cameras on cell phones today pictures are possible... she is under a year old. It would humanize the mom a bit more i think.

I hear what your saying tho but i find it odd JMO
    Understood. I don't have a cellphone either so, I don't find it odd at all. But I agree, it would probably make people feel a lot better to see her in a motherly role in pictures with Lisa.

I just had deja vu. This reminded me vaugely of the Kyron threads we have here.

I'll watch this and see if she files.

very misleading headline once you listen to the video, jmo

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast