Emergency custody papers filed by mother of JI's son 11/14/11

Good for her! It won't help his case for custody that he is refusing to cooperate with LE on the search for his missing daughter.

It does concern me that family is talking like the potential battle is for partial custody or for more contact with the boy, instead of full custody. Is there some reason that makes the mother believe that she wouldn't get full custody?

It's not going to amount to much of a battle if she doesn't file any court papers.

Anyone know why she lost custody?

These poor kids!

more lawyers, this time on baby Lisa's side... bring it

It's not going to amount to much of a battle if she doesn't file any court papers.

Well cant Jeremy just say ok..I dont think he wants to go to court for neglect leaving the kids home with a mommy thats drunk. And having his daughter disappear... Just my opinion

Has anyone seen a pic of baby lisa being held by mommy all i have seen she is alone in a seat or standing at the door. Usually they give out a pic of the child with Mommy.

Anyone know why she lost custody?

These poor kids!

The timing is awful for this poor little guy who has enough going on in his life. Good question about custody, it always speaks volumes when a mother does not have custody or visitations with a child, who does that. I could not go a day without seeing my kids, let alone have someone else raise them. It would be interesting to hear how or why JI got custody of this son.

Has anyone seen a pic of baby lisa being held by mommy all i have seen she is alone in a seat or standing at the door. Usually they give out a pic of the child with Mommy.

It doesn't surprise me if there are no recent pictures of Lisa being held by her mother. I don't have any myself with my daughter (except for trips here and there and of course when they were born). I'm usually the one taking pictures and rarely in them.

I have seen a photo of DB kissing Lisa & some photos of relatives, each one holding Lisa, at the birthday party the day before her disappearance.

It doesn't surprise me if there are no recent pictures of Lisa being held by her mother. I don't have any myself with my daughter (except for trips here and there and of course when they were born). I'm usually the one taking pictures and rarely in them.

With cameras on cell phones today pictures are possible... she is under a year old. It would humanize the mom a bit more i think.

I hear what your saying tho but i find it odd JMO

With cameras on cell phones today pictures are possible... she is under a year old. It would humanize the mom a bit more i think.

I hear what your saying tho but i find it odd JMO

Understood. I don't have a cellphone either so, I don't find it odd at all. But I agree, it would probably make people feel a lot better to see her in a motherly role in pictures with Lisa.

I just had deja vu. This reminded me vaugely of the Kyron threads we have here.

I'll watch this and see if she files.

very misleading headline once you listen to the video, jmo

I just had deja vu. This reminded me vaugely of the Kyron threads we have here.

I'll watch this and see if she files.

LOL, I had to read your post five times before I realized it said "see if she files" everytime I read it, I thought it said, she if she "flies" I wasn't here for the Kryon case, but I kept thinking, see if who flies? Now I see it says FILES, LOL. :floorlaugh:

very misleading headline once you listen to the video, jmo

I thought the same thing after I listened to video. It made me think twice on what I should put for the thread topic, but I figure it will be something everyone wants to discuss anyway. :innocent: :banghead:

Here's a short article that quotes the mom (not recent article). She states she hasn't seen her son for years. So, she lost custody and she hasn't seen him for years. Something tells me she has issues. I'm not jumping on the "I hope she gets custody" bandwagon.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...f-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out

The article at the top of this thread is very misleading, they state in print:

Jeremy Irwin is in a custody battle over one of Lisa’s half brothers
when the mother has not even filed papers. In the video it states that her family would like to see more of the child, it states that the extended family is worried about the boy and RR is hoping to get at least partial custody.

Very misleading info from the media!!!!

I thought the same thing after I listened to video. It made me think twice on what I should put for the thread topic, but I figure it will be something everyone wants to discuss anyway. :innocent: :banghead:

Yes, just another circus act to keep baby lisa...oooops I mean the parents name in the news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back