796 users online (92 members and 704 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

***SPOILER ALERT***

STOP HERE

IF YOU PLAN ON READING THE BOOK AND DON'T WANT THE MYSTERY SPOILED BY KNOWING THE CONTENTS IN ADVANCE.

This thread is for those who have read or are in the process of reading the book. The contents of the book WILL be discussed on this thread. Thank you for sharing!

Mod note:
    Respect those members who would like a constructive discussion about the book.

Keep the snark off of this thread.

NO MORE WARNINGS OR PMs. Consider it an automatic TO.

If you see snarky OT comments, DO NOT quote or respond. Please alert the post and let a mod take care of it.

Last edited by beach; 11-14-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Awesome!!!! Thank you!!!

I am not going to read it because I cannot stomach the thought. But I do want to hear from those who are if there are any interesting tidbits not previously known. TIA!!

I've been waiting and waiting for this...I'm hoping it will settle some of those big feelings I've had rumbling around me for the past four months. Using emoticons as visual aids, the verdict left me feeling:

Right now I'm feeling:

I'm hoping that after reading it, I'm feeling more:

(at peace about the verdict)

and hopefully not just more:

eta: not that I can ever actually be at peace with the verdict, I just need a little extra push to help me move on easier, if that makes sense

I'm not able to get the book right now, so I'm trying to find out if it's what I want Santa to bring me.

So, I'm looking for spoilers as in, "WOW, exciting news nobody's ever heard before" OR "Most people haven't heard this, but it's old news to Websleuthers."

If there's a whole lot of exciting news that nobody's ever heard before, I'll force myself away from this thread and write a letter to Santa.
    Beyond the door,
    There's peace I'm sure,
    And I know there'll be no more
    Tears in heaven.

And so it begins... its gonna be a bumpy ride, but there is light at the end - I have to believe that, with lots of stones unturned.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...out-cay/nFdSY/

God bless you Caylee - it was always, and will always be, about you.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Wow - watch your blood pressure and if you haven't read okiedokietoo's latest addition to the current news ....then just go straight to this link!!!

......http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...out-cay/nFdSY/

.......Ack!....I have to step away for a couple minutes and do some deep breathing...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    I've been waiting and waiting for this...I'm hoping it will settle some of those big feelings I've had rumbling around me for the past four months. Using emoticons as visual aids, the verdict left me feeling:

Right now I'm feeling:

eta: not that I can ever actually be at peace with the verdict, I just need a little extra push to help me move on easier, if that makes sense
    Just had to respond to this as the emoticons were so much fun! I'm with you as to your excitement!

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Omg.

The dedication- "for Caylee, so no one forgets"

Wow. So much respect for him.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

Unhappy Omg!

The Orlando Sentinel synopsis is now posted at www.orlandosentinel.com

Jeff Ashton's book article is headed "Ashton comes out swinging in book about prosecuting Casey Anthony"

It is a heartbreaking article.

Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Holy crap, just reading the OS now, Ashton pulling no punches and I don't disagree with a word he says!

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post

Right now I'm feeling:

I know what you are trying to say because I feel (felt) the same. Then I read the synopsis on the Orlando Sentinel. And now I say good luck with that... I'm afraid this has pried open the whole that I've been trying to close for several months now.....All so sad..

LDB wanted 30 yr plea deal, Mason agreed but Anthony refused it. God, she was so damn sure she was going to get off.

Quote from book

•In late June, during the trial, defense attorney Cheney Mason approached prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick about a plea deal — a guilty plea to second-degree murder and 30 years in prison. But Casey Anthony refused to even listen to this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Wow - watch your blood pressure and if you haven't read okiedokietoo's latest addition to the current news ....then just go straight to this link!!!

......http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...out-cay/nFdSY/

.......Ack!....I have to step away for a couple minutes and do some deep breathing...

I'm with you LG

IMO Felon Casey Anthony is a wicked, evil woman.
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 11-15-2011 at 01:48 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast