***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
***SPOILER ALERT***

STOP HERE

IF YOU PLAN ON READING THE BOOK AND DON'T WANT THE MYSTERY SPOILED BY KNOWING THE CONTENTS IN ADVANCE.

This thread is for those who have read or are in the process of reading the book. The contents of the book WILL be discussed on this thread. Thank you for sharing!

Mod note:
Respect those members who would like a constructive discussion about the book.

Keep the snark off of this thread.

NO MORE WARNINGS OR PMs. Consider it an automatic TO.

If you see snarky OT comments, DO NOT quote or respond. Please alert the post and let a mod take care of it.

:tyou:

:read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:​

I am not going to read it because I cannot stomach the thought. But I do want to hear from those who are if there are any interesting tidbits not previously known. TIA!!

I've been waiting and waiting for this...I'm hoping it will settle some of those big feelings I've had rumbling around me for the past four months. Using emoticons as visual aids, the verdict left me feeling:

:devil::devil::devil:

:escape::escape::escape::escape:

:ignore::ignore::ignore:

Right now I'm feeling:

:christmastree:

I'm hoping that after reading it, I'm feeling more:

:peace:(at peace about the verdict)

and hopefully not just more:

:devil: :devil: :devil:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

eta: not that I can ever actually be at peace with the verdict, I just need a little extra push to help me move on easier, if that makes sense

I'm not able to get the book right now, so I'm trying to find out if it's what I want Santa to bring me.

So, I'm looking for spoilers as in, "WOW, exciting news nobody's ever heard before" OR "Most people haven't heard this, but it's old news to Websleuthers."

If there's a whole lot of exciting news that nobody's ever heard before, I'll force myself away from this thread and write a letter to Santa.

I've been waiting and waiting for this...I'm hoping it will settle some of those big feelings I've had rumbling around me for the past four months. Using emoticons as visual aids, the verdict left me feeling:

:escape::escape::escape::escape:

Right now I'm feeling:

eta: not that I can ever actually be at peace with the verdict, I just need a little extra push to help me move on easier, if that makes sense

Just had to respond to this as the emoticons were so much fun! I'm with you as to your excitement!

Omg.

The dedication- "for Caylee, so no one forgets"

Wow. So much respect for him.

The Orlando Sentinel synopsis is now posted at www.orlandosentinel.com

Jeff Ashton's book article is headed "Ashton comes out swinging in book about prosecuting Casey Anthony"

It is a heartbreaking article.

Holy crap, just reading the OS now, Ashton pulling no punches and I don't disagree with a word he says!

:)

:escape::escape::escape:

Right now I'm feeling:

I know what you are trying to say because I feel (felt) the same. Then I read the synopsis on the Orlando Sentinel. And now I say good luck with that...:tears: I'm afraid this has pried open the whole :worms: that I've been trying to close for several months now.....All so sad..

LDB wanted 30 yr plea deal, Mason agreed but Anthony refused it. God, she was so damn sure she was going to get off.

Quote from book

•In late June, during the trial, defense attorney Cheney Mason approached prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick about a plea deal — a guilty plea to second-degree murder and 30 years in prison. But Casey Anthony refused to even listen to this idea.

Wow - watch your blood pressure and if you haven't read okiedokietoo's latest addition to the current news ....then just go straight to this link!!!

......http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/jeff-ashtons-book-casey-made-nuclear-lie-about-cay/nFdSY/

.......Ack!....I have to step away for a couple minutes and do some deep breathing...:maddening::maddening::maddening: :banghead: :banghead::furious:

:eek:
I'm with you LG

IMO Felon Casey Anthony is a wicked, evil woman.

Okay everybody - I will check back in with you in the morning - I am just finding all of this way too upsetting.... :eek:fftobed:

I'll sleep on what I know so far and see if it's less heartwrenching tomorrow... :sigh:

LDB wanted 30 yr plea deal, Mason agreed but Anthony refused it. God, she was so damn sure she was going to get off.

Quote from book

•In late June, during the trial, defense attorney Cheney Mason approached prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick about a plea deal — a guilty plea to second-degree murder and 30 years in prison. But Casey Anthony refused to even listen to this idea.

I haven't had a chance to read the articles yet, but I bet this was the day when Mason, Baez & HHJP went into a sideroom....Casey was brought in and later put into a holding room where we could all catch a glimpse. She was PO'd... Does anybody remember what I am talking about? It was right before trial started and everybody was suspecting a plea deal was in the works...

Quote from book

I wonder if this is what prompted Mason to have Casey under go a psych exam during the trial to see if she was competent, iirc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back