Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    He won't disclose what they have found on social media sites. He won't talk about specifics of the social media sites.

How can all theories still be on teh table after 10 days? It comes back to evidence. They have sufficient resources. The evidence hasn't directly pointed in one specific way.

Key accomplishments from days 1-10. He will answer that later; wants to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Haven't processed all 1100 tips. Those processed haven't been really helpful in the investigation.

How long has it been since talked to Julia? Initially, it was couple of hours with an attorney on the 6th. Since then have reached out to her attorney but to no avail.

Sky's passport? He does not want to talk specifically about these things. "We know what we need to know."
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Investigators are spending a lot of time hashing out the timeline. That's a big part of the investigation.

Where is the sense of urgency? "We feel it too. That is why we have spared no expense or resources."

The people closest to Julia is a very important part of this. They are working on that.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by laniefi View Post
    Dang it - I can't get the viedo to play it just plays the commercial then goes stupid on me!
    the squiggly balls by any chance????

((Howdy metro D neighbor!!!))

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

For future reference, I was able to watch the last of the presser here:
    http://www.komonews.com/live

King's website never works for me!

Thanks Surfie for posting.

The thing I found interesting is that he has not spoken with Julia even through her attorney since the 6th. Wow!!

I wonder why they just do not arrest her now and charge her with child endangerment for admittingly leaving Sky in the car - and possibly for leaving the children alone for long periods of time. This would ensure that she would not run. And, it may possibly isolate her even more (especially from mommy dearest). ANYTHING to find out where this precious baby is!! Where is Sky??
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmama View Post
    OT - It is not recommended to put a child in a winter coat in a car seat. The thickness of the coat keeps the straps from staying tight and secure around the child's shoulders. It is recommended that the child is covered with something warm, like a blanket, after they have been strapped in.

http://www.car-safety.org/faq.html#Q57

That being said, I don't believe that JB had any of this in mind when she strapped him in, it's obvious that his safety was not her top priority. I just wanted to put the info out there. I also agree with you Cubby that I don't necessarily believe that was what little Sky was wearing and she easily could have just grabbed any photo. I say this because I honestly don't think she would do anything to help this investigation.
    I should have kept reading, don't mean to beat a dead horse.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pdxmama For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    at the end they said something about the 3:30 but I couldn't figure out if she said they were having it or were not having it...

doesn't seem like they can say much... but they are doing a great job in keeping this out there (a lot like LE handled the Sandra Cantu case)

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    the squiggly balls by any chance????

((Howdy metro D neighbor!!!))
    Nah, probably my corporate web filtering..BOOO.

WOOT WOOT - Deeeeeetroit in the house!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laniefi For This Useful Post:

I'm pretty sure the "non answer" about the brother is pretty indicative that they have been talking to him.

I'm positive they know where Julia is. I think he wants her to feel comfortable, not like she is being watched.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Thanks for the transcription, Surfie!! It's greatly appreciated!!

I, too, and still wondering why they haven't arrested her for child endangerment/abandonment (especially after admitting to leaving the children during the 11 hour mediation. I just don't get that. I really think they may get her talk if she's locked up.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful One For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I'm pretty sure the "non answer" about the brother is pretty indicative that they have been talking to him.

I'm positive they know where Julia is. I think he wants her to feel comfortable, not like she is being watched.
    BBM - I really hope your right. I can't imagine that it would be otherwise.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pdxmama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    FWIW, my guess on her obsession with the toilet is the splashing which occurs while standing. It's not exactly as clean as sitting down. Though grown men can be aware of cleaning after themselves, especially when living with a woman.

God help her when it comes to little boys, toilet training boys to stand up. I remember training my son and having to repeat over and over not to lean on a disgusting public toilet while going. Not to mention, mine had to take of ALL of his clothing EVERY time he went in a public bathroom. (I warned my sister about that when she was training my now 3 yr old nephew.)

I can imagine her being obsessed about the cleanliness of the underside of the toilet seat and the rim of the bowl.

I don't know why they chose a property with a single bathroom, unless she was that obsessive about ALL the bathrooms in the house.

jmo
    Oh my, I have 3 boys no girls, and now have 4 grandchildren that are boys. I put a cute little sign in one of my bathrooms that says: stand a little closer, it's shorter than you think. LOL

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to packerdog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    She will "grin and bare" it for the money and then go into the bathroom, shut the door, get out her cleaning products, and SCRUB herself. She might chose cleaning devices/products that mentally healthy individuals would NEVER consider using on their bodies or in their orifices.

Pensfan
    ______
    verified psychiatric mental health nurse
    Pen...I am running through the house with my ears plugged and my eyes closed screaming TMI TMI TMI.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful One View Post
    Thanks for the transcription, Surfie!! It's greatly appreciated!!

I, too, and still wondering why they haven't arrested her for child endangerment/abandonment (especially after admitting to leaving the children during the 11 hour mediation. I just don't get that. I really think they may get her talk if she's locked up.
    Any guess as to when we might get some real info???? and/or arrests?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to belladonna For This Useful Post:

I have visions of the LE dept in Susan Powell's case where they dropped the ball and did not follow Josh when he rented a car. I HOPE beyond HOPE that they are really watching Julia!!!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    He won't disclose what they have found on social media sites. He won't talk about specifics of the social media sites.

How can all theories still be on teh table after 10 days? It comes back to evidence. They have sufficient resources. The evidence hasn't directly pointed in one specific way.

Key accomplishments from days 1-10. He will answer that later; wants to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Haven't processed all 1100 tips. Those processed haven't been really helpful in the investigation.

How long has it been since talked to Julia? Initially, it was couple of hours with an attorney on the 6th. Since then have reached out to her attorney but to no avail.

Sky's passport? He does not want to talk specifically about these things. "We know what we need to know."
    I thought it was confirmed Sky didn't have a passport? Am I going crazy?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast