997 users online (140 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - Mom forced 10-year-old daughter to pose nude for man over Skype: cops

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ticle-1.976940

A Massachusetts mom is facing child endangerment charges after investigators say she forced her 10-year-old daughter to pose naked during a web chat for a man claiming to be a fashion photographer.
    A Massachusetts mom claims she was duped by a sick perv posing as a fashion photographer when she forced her 10-year-old daughter to pose nude over an Internet live chat.

<modsnip>

Last edited by JBean; 11-15-2011 at 10:38 AM. Reason: copyright-removed text
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Duped? Oh honey that's more than duped.

Worse yet duped by this numbnut?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...791039&sk=wall

What the heck are people thinking? Poor kid. Why did they name this mom? Now half the free world will know who this poor child is.

Yeah, she's a victim.

And I'm three toed sloth just hanging out in a tree all day.

Of all the times I've said people should be charged with criminal stupidity, it's actually sort of odd to see it happen. Even if she didn't know, she's either too naive or too dumb to be raising a child in today's world.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Yeah, she's a victim.

And I'm three toed sloth just hanging out in a tree all day.

Of all the times I've said people should be charged with criminal stupidity, it's actually sort of odd to see it happen. Even if she didn't know, she's either too naive or too dumb to be raising a child in today's world.
    Yeah, what is wrong with people? It must not be environmental, since her own twin sister had the sense to know it was wrong. But if it is biological, I guess we need to assume they were fraternal twins! :-P

"I'm a victim" yeah right!

Let's play pretend. Let's pretend that this guy really was a fashion photog. Let's pretend he really did have a mother/daughter contract to hand out. It still would have been illegal for her to have her daughter strip for him!

She wasn't duped into having her daughter strip for a man. She was duped about the rewards for having her to strip!

I can think of a lot of words for this woman, this alleged mother. But victim wouldn't have been one of them. It does make me wonder, if all it took to get her to strip her down was the chance at modeling, what kind of opportunity would it have taken to have her give her child away for sex? Would she have done it for an actual contract? Would it have taken money? Cause IMO this egg donor would have given it up if the price was right.

Smart kid. She recognized it was wrong for her to strip even though her mother didn't.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Uh huh.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    All i can say is wow, she certainly didnt use common sense. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ticle-1.976940

A Massachusetts mom is facing child endangerment charges after investigators say she forced her 10-year-old daughter to pose naked during a web chat for a man claiming to be a fashion photographer.
    A Massachusetts mom claims she was duped by a sick perv posing as a fashion photographer when she forced her 10-year-old daughter to pose nude over an Internet live chat.

<modsnip>

Bull *^)&$#%@)* B(*&)^(% OMG

I hope they give custody to the aunt, she sounds alot more sensible than the mother.

I can't help but notice also - this woman, (the aunt), turned in her own twin sister when she suspected child abuse, but Joe Paterno et al couldn't manage to make a police report between them when they had a gazillion reasons to suspect a paedophile in their midst. This lady is far more deserving of a statue built to her and a fat paycheck than JoePa.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    "I'm a victim" yeah right!

Let's play pretend. Let's pretend that this guy really was a fashion photog. Let's pretend he really did have a mother/daughter contract to hand out. It still would have been illegal for her to have her daughter strip for him!

She wasn't duped into having her daughter strip for a man. She was duped about the rewards for having her to strip!

I can think of a lot of words for this woman, this alleged mother. But victim wouldn't have been one of them. It does make me wonder, if all it took to get her to strip her down was the chance at modeling, what kind of opportunity would it have taken to have her give her child away for sex? Would she have done it for an actual contract? Would it have taken money? Cause IMO this egg donor would have given it up if the price was right.

Smart kid. She recognized it was wrong for her to strip even though her mother didn't.
    BBM Someone needs to send this comment to the DA's office because it is 100 percent perfect.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

I think Ann Lussier and Jerry Sandusky would make a perfect couple in Hell.