Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

ABC "Good Morning America's" Matt Gutman reported that Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley will make the move Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773372/detail.html#ixzz1dmbxzM6l

I don't know if this is a bad idea. It may be done solely for the kids to reestablish some sense of their lives. The negative I can see is it invites media (and the public) to shine more of a spotlight on them.

It would have been hard for me to leave in the first place but that's just me. I would have had to stay simply because I would be hoping and praying that who ever took my child would by some miracle bring her back.

I saw this coming the moment I read about the emergency custody filing. JI has put his foot down IMO. He's going to go back home and make life as normal as possible for his son. DB can take it or leave it. No question that she'll take it. Where else is she going to go?

MOO

I don't know if this is a bad idea. It may be done solely for the kids to reestablish some sense of their lives. The negative I can see is it invites media (and the public) to shine more of a spotlight on them.

I can see the children needing the stability, I can also see media being there 24/7. I can also see with media being there that it will keep the story on the front pages (so to speak) and Lisa's picture in the news and that is a good thing.JMO.

Media knows exactly where they are now and has the option of hounding them there. I have yet to come up with a good reason why they wouldn't be back at home the moment LE was finished with the searches. I do hope that the media start doing their news reports about the case somewhere else though, like in front of the police station or something. Standing in front of the house to report is really not necessary at this point IMO.

Perhaps they are more worried about the neighbour's reactions to them?

MOO

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Why was this tidbit of information released to this ABC reporter?
Why did they feel the need to let the public know they were moving back to the home???? Why didn't they just pack up their things and go home without all the fanfare????

Media knows exactly where they are now and has the option of hounding them there. I have yet to come up with a good reason why they wouldn't be back at home the moment LE was finished with the searches. I do hope that the media start doing their news reports about the case somewhere else though, like in front of the police station or something. Standing in front of the house to report is really not necessary at this point IMO.

Perhaps they are more worried about the neighbour's reactions to them?

MOO

It's for the DRAMA!! The media has to make it sensational, even if it's the same- old- same- old they've been reporting on for the past week or so.

Why did they feel the need to let the public know they were moving back to the home???? Why didn't they just pack up their things and go home without all the fanfare????
Well, they apparently have a deal of some sort with ABC, JMO, remember the Halloween trick-or-treating exclusive. What's next, an exclusive Christmas shopping trip, the boys visit Santa, and then Christmas Eve/Christmas Day at the Bradwins? :angel:

Oops, I forgot Thanksgiving Day next week! The Bradwins settle back into their home for Thanksgiving. :angel:

I don't understand why DB and JI didn't get back into the house the minute LE released it from having executed the search warrant. The boys deserve to be at home, IMO.

The media needs to leave the boys alone. DB and JI are fair game, but these boys aren't.

**I am still waiting for descension among the family ranks. It is coming if it hasn't happened already, IMO.

I guess it's time to get back to their "normal" lives. Bet they couldn't afford living elsewhere. Who would move into a house where a baby "disappeared"? Cough, Cough! MOO

Did they make the announcement themselves? Or were they just asked a question by a reporter and answered? You do realize that reporters have a way of sniffing out little tidbits and then making a big story out of it, don't you? It could have just been an offhand remark, not meant as a big announcement.

EXACTLY!!!! Why is Matt Gutman now back in KC?? If they truly wanted to return to normalcy, they would just return home privately--without announcing it first.

This whole pre-release of information reeks of the "trick-or-treating" incident with GMA.

Expect to see the move-in shown on tomorrow's edition of GMA. I bet BS makes another appearance as well. SMH :waiting:

:waitasec:

Cause nothing is this case has been done without drama and fanfare? Cause ABC wants something more for their money and the family wants money? Cause now they are celebs?

IMO, they should have done this move quietly for the boys' sake.

MOO

This is neutral to me. They're moving back home... big deal. No more earth shattering than if they went to McDonald's.

It's for the DRAMA!! The media has to make it sensational, even if it's the same- old- same- old they've been reporting on for the past week or so.

I think it's for the drama to benefit JI and the emergency custody order case.

:waitasec:

Cause nothing is this case has been done without drama and fanfare? Cause ABC wants something more for their money and the family wants money? Cause now they are celebs?

IMO, they should have done this move quietly for the boys' sake.

MOO
Well maybe one good thing is if the boys want to be back home in that house.

And maybe they will be able to open all kinds of expensive Christmas gifts financed by the presumed deal. I don't begrudge them that at all...they are innocent kids who have lost their baby sister whom they apparently loved.

But still...I would feel a *whole* lot differently about a presumed deal if DB and JI (both) were sitting down separately with LE since 10/08 (!) and answering all the LE questions about who came and went that day (and actually, days before that, too). And if DB/JI had been seen in public (or even online!) doing *anything* to help find Baby Lisa after about 10/5-6 (!).

This is neutral to me. They're moving back home... big deal. No more earth shattering than if they went to McDonald's.

Going to McDoanld's may be big news for some. How about "were are they getting the money to go to McDonald's, ABC must be paying them" or some nonsense like that. JMO.

Indamiddle, media/company's coming. The media is coming back to camp out on your street.
:(

Call me naive, but I don't understand why you wouldn't talk to the police, if you have nothing to hide. Unless, of course, you're a conspiracy theorist (everyone's out to get me and twist my words)...and I just don't get that mindset, either. It must be hard to live that way.

As for them moving back home, if it were me, I'd want to be where my daughter was. I guess it might bother me to be back there if a) I felt there were a maniacal killer/kidnapper on the loose who would again target my home; or b) I had memories (knowledge) of something horrible happening to my child there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back