Clay County prosecutor mum on grand jury, investigation

From the article:

"There's no case," CNN quoted spokesman Jim Roberts as saying. "If it gets solved, it'll get solved years from now."

White said it was an offhand remark taken out of context by the reporter.

"That was a mischaracterization of what Mr. Roberts said," White said. "It was an offhanded comment he probably regrets at this time and wishes he hadn't made."

Copyright 2011 KCTV. All rights reserved.

Whew! So glad to hear that! :great:

it is two different men :)

I know that. Mr. Roberts should have kept his mouth shut in the beginning. Glad, Mr. White set the record straight.

All better? :floorlaugh: Sometimes, I assume people understand what I mean/think. :great:

I know that. Mr. Roberts should have kept his mouth shut in the beginning. Glad, Mr. White set the record straight.

All better? :floorlaugh: Sometimes, I assume people understand what I mean/think. :great:

lol, sorry! long day

From the article:

"There's no case," CNN quoted spokesman Jim Roberts as saying. "If it gets solved, it'll get solved years from now."

White said it was an offhand remark taken out of context by the reporter.

"That was a mischaracterization of what Mr. Roberts said," White said. "It was an offhanded comment he probably regrets at this time and wishes he hadn't made."

Copyright 2011 KCTV. All rights reserved.

Whew! So glad to hear that! :great:

I am afraid that Mr. Roberts is likely to be telling the truth. :( I am worried that this will turn out to be a cold case. There's just so little information/evidence, and the parents aren't cooperating.

I am afraid that Mr. Roberts is likely to be telling the truth. :( I am worried that this will turn out to be a cold case. There's just so little information/evidence, and the parents aren't cooperating.

Nah, Tuffy. I think they have more than we know. Maybe not a solid case, but hopefully enough for an indictment soon.

lol, sorry! long day
Nah, it was bad wording on my part. I have been thrown off all day. I can't believe anyone could hurt a little baby. Lisa's parents should be cooperating. Closure and justice need to happen. I want to come here and find some good news, sad it's hasn't happened yet. I fear there is no good news coming in this case and I just wish the parents would help put an end to it. My heart is broken for Tyler Dasher, and for all the victims.

Sorry for the O/T.

It's great to know that there is a sitting Grand Jury at all times!

Unfortunately, I think Jim Spellman probably reported exactly what was said and in context as he mentioned on his twitter. The only thing I wonder is....did Mr. Roberts mean that in reference to Lisa's parents or to anyone.

Because if they have no compelling evidence against anyone, Lisa's parents or not, NO idea what might have happened to poor little Lisa....well, after yesterday and today I just don't think I can bear it. :(

They don't even know if Lisa is dead... how are they going to indict anyone for murder until they have evidence that proves there was a murder? Unless someone confesses, which isn't very likely this long after the disappearance.

Isn't there always a sitting grand jury? (It is here, not sure about MO.) I know they can call special grand juries, but he said they had no plans to do that just yet. That tells me they don't have a case.

They don't even know if Lisa is dead... how are they going to indict anyone for murder until they have evidence that proves there was a murder? Unless someone confesses, which isn't very likely this long after the disappearance.

Isn't there always a sitting grand jury? (It is here, not sure about MO.) I know they can call special grand juries, but he said they had no plans to do that just yet. That tells me they don't have a case.

I think it's true they don't have a case yet. I suppose if they did, they would have made some arrests. But we must have faith! IMO they are building one. Remember... Shane and Dane just popped up on our radar. Who knows who else possibly also talked to DB and the neighbor that night, or walked by the house, or heard something and they've only come forward to police, not reporters. I'm certain that LE has many more facts than we do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back