786 users online (98 members and 688 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Moises Serrano, 19, Galax, 13 Nov 2011

Another missing Virginia guy.

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2011/nov/1...an-ar-1463442/

GALAX, VA --

The Galax Police Department is asking for the public's help to find a missing man.

Officers say 19-year-old Moises Serrano was last seen this past Sunday, November 13th, on the New River Trail in the city. His vehicle was found parked at the trail entrance in Galax.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by carterkatt View Post
    Another missing Virginia guy.

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2011/nov/1...an-ar-1463442/

GALAX, VA --

The Galax Police Department is asking for the public's help to find a missing man.

Officers say 19-year-old Moises Serrano was last seen this past Sunday, November 13th, on the New River Trail in the city. His vehicle was found parked at the trail entrance in Galax.
    I've been there - and the terrain around the New River is quite treacherous in parts. The River itself is full of rapids and is a tourist destination with rafting trips, etc.

Prayers they find him safe...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    This is strange.... On his Facebook page, he posts on Monday, saying he was in a private park in Galax: "Estoy en una propiedad privada de el parque de galax"

He posted a couple of things via his mobile on Sunday and Monday, yet LE is saying he was last seen on Sunday.

I'm assuming it's his page: picture looks just like him and the location is Blacksburg, which is in that area.

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Interesting, the only time I EVER heard of Galax, VA, is the bizarre case of Logan Bowman, a kindergartner whose remains are still missing. His mother (who I believe to be innocent) is in prison, and his stepfather (who seems undeniably guilty) is a free man.

Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    This is strange.... On his Facebook page, he posts on Monday, saying he was in a private park in Galax: "Estoy en una propiedad privada de el parque de galax"

He posted a couple of things via his mobile on Sunday and Monday, yet LE is saying he was last seen on Sunday.

I'm assuming it's his page: picture looks just like him and the location is Blacksburg, which is in that area.
    Okay, I contacted LE but they were already aware of the FB post on Monday. I thought they would be but decided to call just in case. I guess I assumed they would have put that in one of the articles - that he updated his FB early Monday morning, or something of the sort.

He was found deceased in November.
    Galax Police Chief Rick Clark said the remains of Moises Serrano, 19, was found in Carroll County, about five miles down the trail from the Galax trail entrance.
    http://www.galaxgazette.com/content/...ans-body-found