MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa 11/17/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

yllek

Reaction score
Good Morning...

This thread is for posting news appearing in MSM today related to Baby Lisa Irwin. Please keep discussion to a minimum.

Hoping that Lisa is found today; or at least for news of progress in the investigation.

111006052807_Lisa-Irwin.jpg

Ron Rugen will be on Megyn Kelly at 12:45 CT. he was supposed to be on yesterday but apparently that didn't pan out.

Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Essential Witness Returns to Kansas City to Answer Police Questions

http://global.christianpost.com/new...kansas-city-to-answer-police-questions-62145/

If that is true maybe we'll get a little break?

Good news. Hopefully, some clarity surrounding the attempted call will be gleaned. I posted this link for discussion in the thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7360969#post7360969"]Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ron Rugen will be on Megyn Kelly at 12:45 CT. he was supposed to be on yesterday but apparently that didn't pan out.

Hoping Mr. Rugen has some information aside from what is posted on his blog and what he covered Sunday on Websleuths radio; possibly regarding Dane's return to Kansas City for further questioning?

He was on a hunting trip?? I don't know about Missouri, but where I live it's not hunting season yet. I just looked it up and some states it starts earlier.

It's hunting season where I am.

He was on a hunting trip?? I don't know about Missouri, but where I live it's not hunting season yet. I just looked it up and some states it starts earlier.

Canada too, and don't forget trapping too

I don't always believe everything in the articles from this source.

JMO

Deer Seasons

Game Season Dates Deer - Archery 09/15/2011 - 11/11/2011

11/23/2011 - 01/15/2012 Deer - Firearms Antlerless Portion 11/23/2011 - 12/04/2011 Deer - Firearms Muzzleloader Portion 12/17/2011 - 12/27/2011 Deer - Firearms November Portion 11/12/2011 - 11/22/2011 Deer - Firearms Youth Portion 11/05/2011 - 11/06/2011

01/07/2012 - 01/08/2012

Source http://mdc.mo.gov/hunting-trapping/deer/2011-2012-managed-hunts

Bow Season here in Missouri began probably 2-4 weeks ago. Sorry not for sure on the actual dates, Rifle Season in our county started November 12.

I live in a rural community 3 1/2 hours from KC. I do know many hunters who rent/lease land here that are from KC or St. Louis and take several weeks vacation from work to do so.

In theory I suppose it is possible that someone from KC could have been on a bow hunting trip and have been away from news.

I can't say I would have pegged him for the hunting type. That's nearly as believable as the part about him not knowing police would like to talk to him.

Looking forward to hearing what they say about Dane. I know there have been a lot of posts about him being armed and dangerous. Is this because he was hunting and it was assumed he was armed or course?? Anyway, I feel that he is a BIG piece to this puzzle here about Lisa. There are so many "rumors" that say he was the one that answered the phone and one was by that PI guy. Ron something or another. (I am not trying to post rumors just hoping they either become fact or get cleared up). I am curious to know if they questioned ALL of the people in that house that night. I havent been able to find anything from LE that states this. Oh well, here is to hoping something NEW will come out with MK when she reports on this. Tired of the same old crap that we have heard over and over again.

Looking forward to hearing what they say about Dane. I know there have been a lot of posts about him being armed and dangerous. Is this because he was hunting and it was assumed he was armed or course?? Anyway, I feel that he is a BIG piece to this puzzle here about Lisa. There are so many "rumors" that say he was the one that answered the phone and one was by that PI guy. Ron something or another. (I am not trying to post rumors just hoping they either become fact or get cleared up). I am curious to know if they questioned ALL of the people in that house that night. I havent been able to find anything from LE that states this. Oh well, here is to hoping something NEW will come out with MK when she reports on this. Tired of the same old crap that we have heard over and over again.

JMO I just don't believe a word said on Fox news...I hope that LE will say at least that they have interviewed this person and are "moving on."

He is returning to KC. He may well have been in another state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo