This is rediculous

ManInTheBox

Reaction score
I can't believe this....i was reading some of the '97 interviews with the Ramsey's and...no one can remember if the basement window was ever repaired. Does that strike anyone as odd, I mean what retards don't know if a broken window was repaired in theri house or not? It seems to me the are answering like that so no one contrididcts themself. Which means that something odd musta happened that no one wants to talk about.

There is a lot of stuff the Ramseys have memory loss on in those interviews. They also don't remember Burke's Hi-Tec boots with a compass on them. How many of your boots/shoes have those things attached? How could you not remember buying such an unusual boot for your child?

Thorkim said:
There is a lot of stuff the Ramseys have memory loss on in those interviews. They also don't remember Burke's Hi-Tec boots with a compass on them. How many of your boots/shoes have those things attached? How could you not remember buying such an unusual boot for your child?
Either they're retarded or are hiding somethin'

A lot about the Ramsey's are ridiculous.

Calling over all those neighbors when the note said your daughter would be beheaded if you talked to a stray dog...

John disappearing down the basement to 'look for clues'. Sees a strange van in the alley, watches it a couple of minutes and comes to the conclusion the van is harmless. I'd sure like to know what made John think the van was harmless and no 'monitoring gentlemen' were in it with his daughter.

Going on CNN not even one week after your daughter was murdered to 'thank' people and yet avoiding the LE who could help find the killer of your daughter.

Like Scotty boy....all the inconsistancies and bizarre behavior add up to guilty knowledge.

The Ramseys were away during the Thanksgiving holiday, the Pughs were in the home during that time getting decorations and such out of that windowless room. Patsy had asked for a few things to be fixed by Mr.Pugh ,one of those things was THAT window. After returning home, they were busy, she took a trip to NYC with Jonbenet, and later another with friends. I believe them when they state "they didn't know" because they had hoped it was, and maybe it was, it would be up to LHP to offer this information. If LHP and Co. are innocent of any involvement then her answer that they didn't get around to fixing the window can be accepted. However if there is some degree of involvement a lie would be in order.

Wasn't the window in the train room, where Burke played with the trains? Most parents would notice a broken window in their children's playrooms. Especially one that has been broken for months by the father.

I'm not sure Showme, it seems the Ramseys had nice little names for the basement areas, yet Steve said it was nothing more than a junk ridden area,so we have to wonder if anyone ever went to the basement . There was a laundry area upstairs for Patsy to use, LHP has mentioned using the basement laundry area, however no one has ever mentioned actual trains set up in any area. Would anyone really leave a broken window, it sounds awful, I would think rodents and small animals would feel the "heat" and set up residence .

sissi said:
I'm not sure Showme, it seems the Ramseys had nice little names for the basement areas, yet Steve said it was nothing more than a junk ridden area,so we have to wonder if anyone ever went to the basement . There was a laundry area upstairs for Patsy to use, LHP has mentioned using the basement laundry area, however no one has ever mentioned actual trains set up in any area. Would anyone really leave a broken window, it sounds awful, I would think rodents and small animals would feel the "heat" and set up residence .

ShowMe and Sissi,

The broken window was in the train room. Burke reportedly played often in the basement, while JonBenet didn't like to go down there.

The downstairs laundry room was the main laundry area, and I think a laundry chute was used to deliver dirty clothes from upstairs; the laundry on the second floor was just a stack unit.

JMO

Hi, sissi. I agree that had there been a broken window, the Rs' house would have been overrun with mice, bugs, and whatnot. Even if the Rs themselves didn't mention having mice and other wild creatures scampering, slithering and crawling around in their upscale home , LHP would have. LHP also would have noticed a draft, especially in the colder months, like December. Can you imagine anyone not replacing a broken window, even if it's just in the basement? The heating bill would have been out of sight.

I think John broke the window during the staging to try to make investigators believe the "intruder" entered that way, but then John realized what a hokey idea it was, and so claimed to have broken the window himself months earlier.

Either way, IF he broke the window from INSIDE the house, the police would have been able to tell that right away! You can't stage a break in from inside the house and think the cops are not gonna figure that one out! Even I could have figured out that one!

I think they just thought the Pughs had fixed it or taken care of it for them and perhaps they simply forgot about it too! I don't think an intruder came in the window at all. I think they used the door.

As for their so-called convenient "memory loss" that morning- put yourself in their shoes and see what you can recall about every little detail leading up to finding your dead child. Some people (me included) have a hard time remembering details on a normal day, much less on a day when your 6-year-old has been brutally murdered! Be reasonable!

twizzler333 said:
Either way, IF he broke the window from INSIDE the house, the police would have been able to tell that right away! You can't stage a break in from inside the house and think the cops are not gonna figure that one out! Even I could have figured out that one!

I think they just thought the Pughs had fixed it or taken care of it for them and perhaps they simply forgot about it too! I don't think an intruder came in the window at all. I think they used the door.

As for their so-called convenient "memory loss" that morning- put yourself in their shoes and see what you can recall about every little detail leading up to finding your dead child. Some people (me included) have a hard time remembering details on a normal day, much less on a day when your 6-year-old has been brutally murdered! Be reasonable!

I have put myself in their shoes...I would have cooperated immediately with the LE to clear myself and family. The Ramseys would wait 4 months to have a formal interagation. John understood the LE needed to 'clear' them, yet he was 'insulted' when asked to take a lie detector test or answer questions! His feelings came before finding the killer of his daughter.

I also would not have called my pilot within the hour of finding my daughter dead and try to skip town. If the Rams were so afraid of an intruder why didn't they stay in the hotel with police guard, like the BPD offered, instead of staying with their friends?

To me that is ridiculous...unless you are guilty.

I can't imagine anyone being comfortable in a playroom with freezing cold air coming threw a break in a window, in the middle of winter! You'd have to feel a draft. Besides the window was right where you could see it from any part of the room....who'd miss a big gap out of the window?

I also would have said to the LE, hey, there is a strange van in the alley. Can you check it out to see if it has any monitoring gentlemen kidnappers in it?

Other ridiculous things from the Ramsey's book DOI (paperback edition):

An average person reading the newspaper got more from the police each day than we did. Their silence was deafening. Each day John and I hungered for some insight, some idea, some answer to what was going on downtown at police headquarters. Ninety days passed without any word.

Why didn't they pick up the phone and call police? Why didn't they stop by and ask? Yet Patsy would go to police headquarters to bail Pasta Jay out of jail pronto....guess she forgot to ask the LE any news on catching the killer of their daughter?

Authors proceeds fromthe sale of this book will go to the JonBenet Ramsey Chioldren's Foundation

That is an outright LIE! It went straight into John's pocket.

There is a map in the NE book showing pics of the basement, if correct, I can now see why this window could have been overlooked. First there is NO window in the train room, while looking I thought WHAT? But yep, according to this pic of the layout, the train room is entered from the hall,then divided off by a narrow and short little hall that leads into the "storage" room, this room is horrible with nasty piping. (likely dripping with lead paint chips and asbestos)(grabbed that pic after finding the room on the map ..went to candy rose) It is in this "storage room" that the window with the double doors is and where the suitcase was found. Interestingly, while hunting around I saw a pic of a window ,a one piece one that is not the window with the grate. The broken window, had several panes, only one of which was broken ,and broken just enough to reach in and open the lock. The Ramseys were careless people, certainly not concerned with security, as the other window, the one piece one was opened ,as well, with no evidence of screening. They must have had rodents, it's really odd how they made their living area so nice and were so careless and "sloppy" with that basement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back