860 users online (144 members and 716 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Demi & Ashton: It's over!

http://www.hlntv.com/

Moore says she is ending marriage to Kutcher

Actress announces plans to split with 'great sadness and a heavy heart'

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45345049/

Kimberlyd125 is online now Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Awe thats sad. I really like both of them.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Shocker! I'm not much of an Ashton fan (specially in 2 1.2 men), but it appears that he did have an affair. No matter who's at fault, there's no room for 3 in a marriage, IMHO.

MOO

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Shocker!
    SBM

I imagine you saying this like Daniele from Big Brother....haha.

Yeah, definitely not a shocker. If I had been married to him, I would have divorced him too....simply because he absolutely sucks in Two and a Half Men.

Quote Originally Posted by davehead21 View Post
    SBM

I imagine you saying this like Daniele from Big Brother....haha.

Yeah, definitely not a shocker. If I had been married to him, I would have divorced him too....simply because he absolutely sucks in Two and a Half Men.

You have a good memory, Dave!

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't tolerate his charachter in 2.5 men. He's horrid.

I tried to watch Two and a Half Men only once, when Charlie Sheen was still in it. That was one time too many for me, so I have no opinion on AK's character there. But I have always thought he was playing himself as Mike Kelso on That 70s Show. Why would ANYONE in their right mind marry Kelso??

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    I tried to watch Two and a Half Men only once, when Charlie Sheen was still in it. That was one time too many for me, so I have no opinion on AK's character there. But I have always thought he was playing himself as Mike Kelso on That 70s Show. Why would ANYONE in their right mind marry Kelso??

Or the character he played in Dude Where's My Car?

Demi was way too mature for him. Maybe he was good with her kids. They probably had a lot in common.

Im surprised they made it this long these days. Im sad for both.

Women who marry men who are that much younger are just setting themselves up for heartache.
    It's so rare that it lasts, and is mutually satisfying to both parties for very long, that it's really almost non-existent...especially in our culture.

I have 2 friends who married much younger men, and it was disturbing to watch these marriages unfold through the few brief years they were together. My friends were always in a desperate attempt to keep Mother Nature at bay by having cosmetic surgeries and starving themselves, and doing things to try and seem younger. They were jealous of the younger women their husbands came in contact with because they were so insecure about the obvious age difference. Immaturity played a role also, because men mature at a slower rate than women anyway. My one friend got pregnant by a college kid 14 years younger than she was....she was 35 at the time, and they married shortly before their daughter was born. She actually thought they had a chance of being a permanent couple...but it was a disaster almost from the start. The age difference was just too much to overcome. A 35 year old woman with children is simply in a different place mentally and physically, than a 21 year old young man who just finished school. There's no way for one to stand still while the other lives his life and catches up. His family never accepted her, and they were mad at her for "trapping" their son and derailing his life. They thought she was older,more experienced and should have been smarter....and she was technically old enough to be his mother. Not a good situation.

I'm kinda glad Demi dumping the "dude". She could use someone who's more mature and not out partying with 20 year olds. I'm Demi's age and the LAST thing I want to do is go bar hopping (or whatever Ashton is duing these days). Nope - this girl doesn't need nor want someone 15 years her junior! EGADS!

he's actually really smart & seems mature in the few interviews I've seen him give on serious topics ... like child trafficking

I have a lot of respect for both him & Demi for the work they do for trafficking victims

I hope they both continue to work together for the cause that's close to their hearts

here's their website for anyone interested in learning more:

http://demiandashton.org/

on another note, I don't know why celebrities feel the need to blow smoke up everybody's azz when the truth was being reported

why all the denials? everything's fine ... blah blah blah

I can understand saying nothing & ignoring the gossip while going through a difficult time but why have a publicist release a bunch of bs only to admit the truth a short time later?

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Sad to hear this

Not going to lie, I've had a crush on Aston for years. My dh looked like Aston when hubs was in his early 20's. I'm a romantic and dearly loved the cougar Demi and Aston together. I read with much sadness that Aston was messing around with the partygirls of Vegas. My heart goes out to Demi. I'm sure this is devastating to her, seeing the pics in the tabloids and reading the text interchanged between Ashton and his one night stand.
    A chic who immediately tweets- (according to Enquirer)"I ______ Ashton K." can't be too much of a lady. Not worth him breaking his marriage up. moo

Since I don't know either one of them, I can say I am not surprised. I agree with those talking about age difference. Good grief, men my own age have nothing in common with me. It is difficult once you get past say 35 to meet anyone you can truly get along with. It seems men today don't want to be men, and they want mommas. Drives me up a wall! I have a child, grown, but still, I already raised someone. What happened to men being men. No woman wants a man that thinks life is all about partying, lazing about, hanging with the dudes.

I don't know if this is what Kutcher does. I do wonder what conversations are about. How well rounded are they? If you can't be best friends, you can't stay married for long. All jmo.

Also have a few male friends, in their 50's, still single. They still complain about women. The last comment was, "the only women I can find have 2 children and 3 dogs." Well, that is because you are in your 50's! Why complain like a college student? Why think 20 somethings are going to want you? (Especially if you can't be a sugar daddy.) I dunno'. I just can't take the men in my own age group, much less their younger friends. Guess I'm a grouchy middle aged old lady, lol!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast