Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

111106_missing_boy.jpg

http://media.komonews.com/images/111106_missing_boy.jpg http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/133461168.html

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing. An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links

Info & Support thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.

TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Shucks, I typed an answer to your post, pferrin, about that very coinky dink oddity of Julia's mom resenting the prostitute so much and then Julia becoming one herself.

I would not be at all surprised if Julia turned to her mom for an entitled 'rescue' and her mom refused to enable her further. Julia, in retaliation, becomes the very thing that had wounded her mother the most deeply in life. Just a possible scenario.

Sad to see an adult act so infantile and selfish, especially after they have children of their own.

Shucks, I typed an answer to your post, pferrin, about that very coinky dink oddity of Julia's mom resenting the prostitute so much and then Julia becoming one herself.

I would not be at all surprised if Julia turned to her mom for an entitled 'rescue' and her mom refused to enable her further. Julia, in retaliation, becomes the very thing that had wounded her mother the most deeply in life. Just a possible scenario.

Sad to see an adult act so infantile and selfish, especially after they have children of their own.

I hope her mom wont rescue her ..it would be the best thing for her.

I haven't gone thru the pictures, but have seen a few and read your discussions and descriptions. With this over abundance of photos, some has said that many of us take pictures of a lot of mundane things our kids do.

My question is this.. Are there any photos of the kids making a mess while eating ( like spaghetti, pudding, etc). Most parents have pics like that because it is so cute and funny. Are there any shots of the kids getting into a mess (like my son in a fun mud fight with his friend) or discovering the joys of spreading flour or powder all over while mom's back is turned?

Are the ANY pictures showing the kids, just being kid and getting messy like every child does? Please tell me, thanks!

ETA: posted by hollyblue in thread 9

Carrying over from the last thread:

I believe this was from last year. Some churches have parties.....but it's not in celebration of Halloween, just a replacement. lol

Chruch Fall Party photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwa...7625167168781/

Forgive me, I forgot who posted this originally.

79 photo's and not one of Sky. If these were in fact from October of 2010, Sky would have been 1 about that time. I wonder who, if anyone, was watching him during this party. :(

Carrying over from the last thread:

I believe this was from last year. Some churches have parties.....but it's not in celebration of Halloween, just a replacement. lol

Chruch Fall Party photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwa...7625167168781/

Forgive me, I forgot who posted this originally.

79 photo's and not one of Sky. If these were in fact from October of 2010, Sky would have been 1 about that time. I wonder who, if anyone, was watching him during this party. :(

I had the exact same thought. Aren't 1 year old boys on their first Halloween super-cute in their costumes? Who had Sky while these 79 photos were being taken?

I haven't gone thru the pictures, but have seen a few and read your discussions and descriptions. With this over abundance of photos, some has said that many of us take pictures of a lot of mundane things our kids do.

My question is this.. Are there any photos of the kids making a mess while eating ( like spaghetti, pudding, etc). Most parents have pics like that because it is so cute and funny. Are there any shots of the kids getting into a mess (like my son in a fun mud fight with his friend) or discovering the joys of spreading flour or powder all over while mom's back is turned?

Are the ANY pictures showing the kids, just being kid and getting messy like every child does? Please tell me, thanks!

Just one, really, at Cosco, the girl seems to have food on her face. The rest seem stagy to me, like she has piles of fruit and food on the counters and the little girl is seen mixing something or helping to juice something, but not really eating.

No huge messes. No kids being messy. (Except a couple when Sky was younger with tons of drool down his short when they were out - teething, I think). If Julia saw my house or my family, she'd probably die on the spot. Everything is so extremely clean (in Julia's home, not mine!) Not a thing out of place. Perfect.

Hey, if you type a post but then hit send and find the thread is closed, just hit the back button and you should be back on the page where you were writing the post. Just copy and carry it to the new thread and you can paste.

None that I recall, I'm scanning through them again.

And it's a good point. I have loads of "chocolate face" and "fell in the mud" photos of my kids. My daughter when she tried to apply lipstick...that kind of stuff. Very messy, lots and lots of 'em.

ETA: Went through 2/3rds of the album. I can't find a single pic of the kids with so much as a crumb on their clothing. No dirty faces, and honestly, M's hair is rarely, if ever, even slightly out of place.

I have looked at the photos added today and it appears that the photos are of a day that MM and Sky were with Julias friend S**. I wonder what importance that has in why they were added.

I had the exact same thought. Aren't 1 year old boys on their first Halloween super-cute in their costumes? Who had Sky while these 79 photos were being taken?

Wouldn't that have been one of the weekends featured on Julia's blog? When the dad gave up and didn't take the daughter but did take the son? Maybe this was M's reward for not going with daddy.

I think the look in the babes eyes is fright in a lot of pics. IMO! Also, what is all the redness all over his face?

I have not gone through each and every photo. I've seen a good many, but not all. In those I've seen not one photo of the kids being kids getting messy.

The thing that bothers me about the pictures, is that they span a large area of time- but it's like she took a ton of pictures on specific days.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that's odd per se. But in terms of trends I've observed in my peers- either they have their camera out all the time and take a few here and there most days, or they get their camera out 10-20 times a year and take a ton. But the people I know who do that tend to focus on vacations, school events, and holidays rather than benign shopping trips and the like. I personally haven't seen this trend to have so many in isolated days, but have them be relatively benign facebook everyday happenings.

I don't fault it or think it implies anything, it's just unusual to me.

I have looked at the photos added today and it appears that the photos are of a day that MM and Sky were with Julias friend S**. I wonder what importance that has in why they were added.

It's puzzling. Also from the last thread, she reposted a single photo today from July of 2009, with a view from approx. 1515 Dock Street in Tacoma. Very strange, very random. She was very pregnant with Sky when that was taken and uploaded originally. On the 15th she reposted an image she had cropped and used on the sugar daddy profile.

And now today's repost of the marina is gone, and only the September 5th repost is there. So weird, all of this.

Just wanted to lay out the demographics of these recent 'kidnapped' baby cases for you. Notice any similarities? Also, in one of these cases (TD), we know what happened to the baby and who did it. In another case (CA), we know what happened to the baby and we suspect we know who did it. The others are so similar....are there any potential conclusions we can draw?....Are these really kidnappings?

Sky Metalwala -- reported missing by his mother who is Caucasian, single, and 30 years old. Mother was last person to see him alive. Crime reported as baby missing from abandoned car (insinuating that baby walked off by himself or was abducted). Suspicion falls around the mother who tells whopping lies and has inconsistent stories and refuses to talk. Mother has significant, documented history of mental health issues. Per mother's own report, she was not appropriately supervising her child at the time of his disappearance.

Lisa Irwin -- reported missing by her mother (and father). Mother is Caucasian, engaged, 26 years old. Mother was last to see baby alive. Reported baby sightings of a man walking through a neighborhood, carrying an infant. Mother was highly inebriated before baby disappeared. Mother believes baby has been kidnapped from her crib in the middle of the night. Per mother's own report, she was not properly supervising her infant, as she was blacked out from alcohol.

Tyler Dasher -- reported missing by his mother; she believes baby was kidnapped from his crib in the middle of the night. Mother is Caucasian, single, 20 years old, and living with baby's grandmother. Mother was highly inebriated before baby disappeared. Reported sightings of a man walking around in the neighborhood with a baby. Baby is found deceased, mother is charged in his death.

Caylee Anthony -- Grandmother reports child missing. Mother tells LE a mysterious babysitter is holding Caylee and will not release her (i.e. kidnapping, basically). Mother is Caucasian, single, 25 years old, and living with her parents. Caylee is later found deceased and dumped in the woods, cause of death unknown. Suspicion falls around the mother who tells whopping lies and has inconsistent stories but mother is acquitted.

Young women. Not equipped to be mothers it looks like me. Could be something more....

None that I recall, I'm scanning through them again.

And it's a good point. I have loads of "chocolate face" and "fell in the mud" photos of my kids. My daughter when she tried to apply lipstick...that kind of stuff. Very messy, lots and lots of 'em.

ETA: Went through 2/3rds of the album. I can't find a single pic of the kids with so much as a crumb on their clothing. No dirty faces, and honestly, M's hair is rarely, if ever, even slightly out of place.

Me too. First birthday comes to mind, and a nice bowl of spaghetti :) On that note, there is a picture of M and JB with spaghetti, with JB cleaning up M's nice white t-shirt.

Does that count? :crazy:

I think the look in the babes eyes is fright in a lot of pics. IMO! Also, what is all the redness all over his face?

This is exactly the same thought I had...it is almost like they dont know what mommie is gonna do next.

I got the impression that M was there with a grandparent, and mom and Sky weren't there?

From last thread, and I do not knowhowto pull it forward properly...

Quote: Originally Posted by Madilu View Post
Interesting find. I am admittedly way, way behind on this thread, but I don't find this article to be credible whatsoever. Nothing about it makes sense. I don't buy it. Perhaps you all have discussed this already. And of course perhaps I am wrong, and this is a well-known, credible "news" source who somehow managed to make inside contact with the family.

Then OneLove said:
I have NO problem empathizing with this poor woman. She clearly says Jukia's "problems" have been slowly killing her for the last few YEARS. she knows Julia is not right and she cannot "fix" it or protect her grandkids.

Having been through it, I TOTALLY understand, about the horror of having a child with mental illness. (and although my husband didn't leave me for a prostitute, he DID leave me for an eighteen year old college student of his, but I was only glad and relieved for myself and so very sorry for her ~snicker~)

Now Madilu says... I think my post was misunderstood. I was not saying that I do not empathize with any part of what was, "reported."

What I meant was that I do not believe that what was, "reported" by thenewtakhoman.com is in fact credible communication from the mother. I do not think this information is from the mother at all, and therefore I am not passing speculation about any of its content. In the context of what is going on right now with her daughter, who has employed a high powered criminal defense attorney, I fail to believe that her mother contacted anyone at all and blurted out such a story. Mark my words, or forget them. We can all have an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth