MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/18/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazzie

This is love
Reaction score
Good morning!

11/18/11

This thread is for today's MSM links about Baby Lisa. Please keep discussion to a minimum. If a topic needs discussion, please find or create an appropriate thread. If you have time, a link to that thread would be appreciated. :)

May today be the day Baby Lisa is found! :heartbeat: :hug:

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/16/3270248/attorneys-trade-barbs-over-baby.html

In September 2005, a Clay County judge awarded Irwin sole custody of his son and ordered that any visitation with Raim had to be supervised and arranged through Irwin.

In a press release Wednesday, Savory wrote that Tacopina’s allegations against Raim were false.

“She knows what life is like to have her baby taken away from her,” Savory wrote. “Mrs. Raim understands how it feels to be gravely prevented from having a relationship with her son.”

Savory did not respond to messages asking whether Raim had sought visitation and was denied. Nevertheless, Raim now wants to be more involved in her son’s life, Savory wrote.

--------can someone watch this and update us ? show to begin in a few minutes, at 10:00.

Breaking News:

Megan Kelly (FOX NEWS) just announced that 'the atty for Baby Lisa's family' will be on her show this a.m. with news about a 'possible payment for the sale of Baby Lisa'. Tacopina will be there.

--------can someone watch this and update us ? show to begin in a few minutes, at 10:00.

Breaking News:

Megan Kelly (FOX NEWS) just announced that 'the atty for Baby Lisa's family' will be on her show this a.m. with news about a 'possible payment for the sale of Baby Lisa'. Tacopina will be there.

Spin it, Joe T!!! :slap:

Did this already air? Did anyone get to listen?? TIA!

Breaking News:

Oh geesh,here we go,when are we going to hear more from LE and not a spinning media lawyer?

teaser- 3 min- what Jersey allegedly said about getting paid to abduct BL

It hasn't aired yet...coming up...something about Taco saying Jersey said he was paid to abduct BL. LE would have to confirm this for me to believe it.

Jersey paid to abduct BL .. yawn, it's more spin I suppose from JT.

TRIPLE hearsay .. geez Megan Kelley is getting desperate. OMG she has really gone down in my estimation as a serious reporter.

Even attorney says the 17 year old girl who repeated this didn't act like she had a care in the world. WHAT A SHAM this is. This is NOT breaking news developments. Big "IF" this conversation EVEN took place.

I blame TV networks for putting him on and state baseless claims. I mean seriously, why is MK considered MSM on this site anymore?

Jersey bragged he got $300 to steal BL- triple heresay- lawyer Joe P says he heard this from girl

ALLEGEDLY- Jersey told nameless homeless guy who told a 17 yr old girl who talked to lawyer that Jersey got paid to steal BL.

Jersey bragged he got $300 to steal BL- triple heresay- lawyer Joe P says he heard this from girl

ALLEGEDLY- Jersey told nameless homeless guy who told a 17 yr old girl who talked to lawyer that Jersey got paid to steal BL.

There are always going to be human beings that will use something horrible (like a missing child case) to cash in on publicity. I give you exhibit A: Joe Tacopina

Jersey told an unknown who told a girl who was interviewed that he was paid $300 to help get Lisa Irwin. Acknowledges iffiness of report. Alleges it is connected to the flophouse scene. Says they are in daily contact with LE. Offered to get answers to questions
Posed by LE.
investigators: phones could place outgoing call but call would not be received,I.e., the payment message.
Sorry. Doing this on my phone

Joe P says he offered to LE- submit any questions to attorneys and they will call clients and get answers and then get back to LE. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee