Teacher has students massage her feet

Poor kids! They were probably too afraid to refuse.

Holy inappropriate Batman!

Holy inappropriate Batman!

My thoughts exactly.

I can't help but laugh at this story because of how inappropriate it is and I just cannot imagine how a teacher could even BEGIN to think that this would be appropriate behavior. Such a bad judgement call. I like a good foot rub as much as the next girl, probably even more, but I can honestly say that when I was teaching it never even occurred to me to ask my students to rub my feet. :giggle:

My second grade teacher told us it was ok to call her mommy. Uh, my older mom marched right down to the school and voiced her thoroughly negative opinion about that.

As a teacher, I've seen teachers pull some real bizarre things with kids. Nothing illegal, but in my opinion, downright confusing. My kid doing a footrub? Uh, no!...me first! ;)

When I was in high school I had a math teacher that gave extra credit for neck & shoulder rubs. I happened to SUCK at math and learned how to give one heck of a massage as a result!:maddening:

When I was in high school I had a math teacher that gave extra credit for neck & shoulder rubs. I happened to SUCK at math and learned how to give one heck of a massage as a result!:maddening:

Was he at least hot? :giggle:

Would you call that vocational training?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back