Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1

I know probably no one can answer this but did any of her exes or current bf bass fish?
    We fish alot and there is no way in hello I would go to some of them alone.

Every single lake, pond and practically puddles have bass in them in that area not to mention alligators (sorry for the thought). Generally they are in wooded areas with alot of places to hide someone especially on a Thursday. I know far fetched just trying to think out of the box.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Yes, they have a very good relationship.
    Thank you.

I sure hope he has been in contact with his son especially since the mother of his child is missing.

Just another piece of this puzzle that needs to be resolved.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Wow. The 11 yr old's father? So she was married? Her name is still Parker....her maiden name.. Of course she could have changed it back. This is the same guy that can not be found now? What kind of work RO? TIA
    He said as far as he knows they were married and yes, he's the father of the 11 year-old. He's a plumber.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

The grandfather, DS's father, could have kept the twins. From what I have gathered from previous posts, DS's father is saying DS was with him the whole time MP was "missing". He could be covering for him by giving him an alibi.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 08candykisses80 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    That was confusing to me also. How could Michele pick up her twins at 2:30 PM, be home by 3:30 PM, then cook dinner, and get ready to meet her new boyfriend for dinner and be at work for 7:30 PM.

Who looks after the three children when Michele goes to work? Does she live with her parents or does she have her own place?
    The last I heard she lived in Geneva, Fl which is the next little town over from Sanford where she works. (about 1/2 hr away) When I looked up her address the owner of the home is her sister.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

There is nothing directly across from the condos, but catty-corner is Simcon Training Center? and a little north is a Walmart Supercenter.

There is no streetview inside of the condos on google maps, but here is the outside entrance to the condos.
    http://g.co/maps/syrr7
    Thank you.

This is a very tight community with condos on top of one another as well as condos with loads of windows all around these condos.

Do we know if this is where Michele lived with Dale before they had their last break-up?

I am sure that LE has checked with the surrounding neighbors to see if they heard anything and HOPEFULLY there is some surveillance cameras coming in and out of this complex.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    He said as far as he knows they were married and yes, he's the father of the 11 year-old. He's a plumber.
    WOW Do we know each other? lol Mine is a plumber too.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Someone was saying on FB that this is the same area where Jennifer Kesse went missing. Does anyone know if thats true?
    I was thinking about that earlier and meant to reread about Jennifer, but I do know it's very close the mall where she disappeared.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Am I the only one that is hinky about the ex? The father of the twins
    Nope, he's my #1 POI at this point, but I'm "lookin'" at more. I'd like to know why no one can make contact with her X-hubby. Then there is NM---her current bf who she was suppose to meet for dinner. Not likely....but....??

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Thank you.

I sure hope he has been in contact with his son especially since the mother of his child is missing.

Just another piece of this puzzle that needs to be resolved.
    I understand he is with his father.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Nope, he's my #1 POI at this point, but I'm "lookin'" at more. I'd like to know why no one can make contact with her X-hubby. Then there is NM---her current bf who she was suppose to meet for dinner. Not likely....but....??
    They divorced several yrs ago. We don't know if anyone has made contact with him. I'm saying "WE" have been unable too. He is a plumber and he works in Orlando. We know where, but would rather not say.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Thank you.

My goodness, the condos are on top of one another.
    I go this route all the time. If you continue down Goldenrod you enter into the back entrance to MCO, Orlando International Airport and that's where customs, cargo, executive offices are for the airport. Very rural as you can see. There's also a small plaza going the opposite way down Goldenrod and that's where the Super Walmart and a few food places are.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

The family needs to get some media coverage regarding Michele. I have had BayNews 9 (Brighthouse) on most of the day today and not one word about Michele being missing.

Although BayNews9 doesn't cover Orange County, they have covered a lot of the Anthony case and may cover Michele.

What is the local 24 hours news coverage station in Orlando? They need to be contacted.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

I understand he is with his father.
    That makes me feel better knowing now that he is with his father.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

WOW Do we know each other? lol Mine is a plumber too.
    Well, I don't know anyone named Sparky.., lol, so not sure. My hubby's not a plumber but worked at the same company.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    That was confusing to me also. How could Michele pick up her twins at 2:30 PM, be home by 3:30 PM, then cook dinner, and get ready to meet her new boyfriend for dinner and be at work for 7:30 PM.

Who looks after the three children when Michele goes to work? Does she live with her parents or does she have her own place?
    Maybe they were all going to go out for dinner? Four hours would be plenty of time. ??

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

The family needs to get some media coverage regarding Michele. I have had BayNews 9 (Brighthouse) on most of the day today and not one word about Michele being missing.

Although BayNews9 doesn't cover Orange County, they have covered a lot of the Anthony case and may cover Michele.

What is the local 24 hours news coverage station in Orlando? They need to be contacted.
    Fox kept us updated about Nicole that sadly lost her life a couple weeks ago and I listen to the Tampa stations. Not a peep about Michelle

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

I know probably no one can answer this but did any of her exes or current bf bass fish?
    We fish alot and there is no way in hello I would go to some of them alone.

Every single lake, pond and practically puddles have bass in them in that area not to mention alligators (sorry for the thought). Generally they are in wooded areas with alot of places to hide someone especially on a Thursday. I know far fetched just trying to think out of the box.
    Good question. Someone on the FB yesterday asked where DS like to go fishing. So I ass u mmed he did. Agree...I wouldn't go to any of those bass holes in FL either. Too many nasty creatures for me!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Is the new bf in the white shirt or the one with all the tattoos?

http://twitpic.com/7fze9o

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    Well, I don't know anyone named Sparky.., lol, so not sure. My hubby's not a plumber but worked at the same company.
    LOL OK Let's do this. Multiple Choice lol

Does the company start with a

B
    F
    H
    R

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Is the new bf in the white shirt or the one with all the tattoos?

http://twitpic.com/7fze9o
    New BF with tats

42. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Good question. Someone on the FB yesterday asked where DS like to go fishing. So I ass u mmed he did. Agree...I wouldn't go to any of those bass holes in FL either. Too many nasty creatures for me!!
    Well thats interesting. There are some pretty big bass lakes around there smack dab in between where he lives and the mall.

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Maybe they were all going to go out for dinner? Four hours would be plenty of time. ??
    I sure would like to know if the new bf tried to contact Michele during the four hours? Lots of times in new relationships, they send text messages back and forth and then also, if the new bf knew how volatile the relationship was between Dale and Michele, one would think he would have contacted her to see how the exchange went when she picked up the twins.

(My son's former gf was in a bad marriage and when they got together, he made sure she contacted him when she dropped or picked up the children from her former.)

46. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

The last I heard she lived in Geneva, Fl which is the next little town over from Sanford where she works. (about 1/2 hr away) When I looked up her address the owner of the home is her sister.
    TY. From my notes yesterday, the sister brought up the name/place of Ovido? Ovedo? Pronounced it: O vee doe. Can any locals chime in with what or where this is? She made mention of a salon, so I didn't know if that was it or not. tia

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

TY. From my notes yesterday, the sister brought up the name/place of Ovido? Ovedo? Pronounced it: O vee doe. Can any locals chime in with what or where this is? She made mention of a salon, so I didn't know if that was it or not. tia
    Oveido, Florida
    https://www.google.com/search?gcx=c&...oveido+florida

50. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast