Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 797
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    3,431
    Update per www.wkmg.com not posted yet. I just heard it.

    Police said Michelle's phone was never in Waterford. It was a decoy
    Websleuths Rules can be found here.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules



  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    36,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Update per www.wkmg.com not posted yet. I just heard it.

    Police said Michelle's phone was never in Waterford. It was a decoy
    Awwww, darn. I knew it. That whole text thing was just too perfect of a set up.

    A random stranger would not need to do a cover up like that. The only person I can think of who would need to deflect like that would be the last one reported to see her.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn


  3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  4. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    611

    People's Court Transcript: Part Two

    Voice: These litigants were together for five years, engaged with twins, but they liked to drink a lot together. And she says he often got very drunk and very angry. It all came to a head at a sci fi convention when the subject of cheating came up. Something they were both very familiar with. Let's listen.
    JM: Okay, now the door was open, he's standing just outside the door. What is behind him?
    MP: a balcony
    JM: Where'd the ring go?
    MP: He says it went down, downstairs.
    JM: Where did you see the ring go?
    MP: I saw it land here (points to her chest), I aimed it right at his chest.
    JM: But he didn't then go to look for it. He didn't bend over?
    MP: He didn't do anything that I recall, I just remember turning around grabbing some of my stuff and I remember him saying to the officer “can I go down and look for it.” They went down to look for it and
    JM: So it's not made up that the ring went overboard.
    MP: well, you never know..
    JM: No, I do know, because if he's saying “can I go down and look for it” they've all just looked down at the floor and it's not there.
    MP: Yeah
    JM: Then what happened?
    MP: From that point, I packed the rest of my stuff in clear bags and he decided he was gonna leave, he left me and two of his other friends in Atlanta, um, early in the morning he drove home just after that happened. And luckily I had enough money in my account to rent a car.
    JM: So you drove the car from Atlanta to?
    MP: To our house, where he was
    JM: Which is where?
    MP: in Orlando.
    JM: And then when you get there what happens?
    MP: And then after that, got in the car, he followed me to the airport to turn it back to the rental car
    JM: No, no no no, wait, what happened. Don't skip that. You get to the house, it's now the next day
    MP: We get to the house, everything's fine. He's crying, I'm crying, he's sorry, I'm sorry. He's sitting on the floor, I'm sitting on his lap. That was really all that it was. We brushed it under the rug and I stayed with him for a few more months after that until we got into another argument and I mentioned that I might move out, to a friend, in the heat of the moment which I wasn't planning on doing. A couple weeks were going by, he was going out of town, got wind that I was (uses hands to make quotation marks) talking about moving out, which I wasn't and
    JM: No, you said you were.
    MP: No, I wasn't moving out,
    JM: No, but you said that you had said that you were.
    MP: Oh yeah, no, well I was talking to a friend and I was like “well maybe I should just move out, you know, this isn't going to work, we keep trying, we keep doing this we're in and out, in and out”
    JM: It's clearly not gonna work, it's clearly not gonna work, it's clearly not gonna work.
    MP: Yeah, obviously not, so
    JM: By the way, this is not for the sake of the kids. This is because you're like drugs to each other, you're addicted to each other. But this is a very, very bad idea. Because it is not good for children to grow up in this kind of conflict. It is very very bad for them.
    MP: Oh, absolutely not
    JM: It is so much better for them if each of you move on, and have a sane, mature adult relationship with another human being than it is for you two to continue to do this
    MP: That's all that I want, I agree 100%
    JM: And I'm not talking about the dress-up
    MP: Yeah
    JM: You don't have a single picture (to DS)
    MP: We've been apart now...
    JM: I'm not gonna friend you on Facebook, I want a picture here, go ahead.
    MP: I don't, so anyway we returned the car, I stayed with him, oh go back we had another argument which, of course, that's bound to happen, just swept that one under the rug, here comes another one. He was going out of town for a bachelor party, so to be in control of the situation, to make sure that I wasn't leaving, he himself went to U-Haul, rented a U-Haul, .packed most of my belongings, most of the kids' belongings into a U-Haul and dropped me off and the three kids, cause I have an 11-year old prior to a two-bedroom house.
    JM: Who's two-bedroom house?
    MP: My mother's, just dropped us off with the U-Haul with some of our stuff and said “here you go” and left.
    JM: Actually that was sort of helpful because if you were gonna move out for real, then he moved you out.
    MP: Well, um, yeah, it got everything started
    DS: The reason I got the U-Haul was because I came home from work on two different occasions and she had took the kids and left and took a bunch of my property as well. So I wasn't gonna have her move out a third time
    MP: That was after the Craigs list ad where he mailed pictures of himself to other people
    JM: Wow! Wow, it just doesn't end with you two.
    MP: It doesn't
    JM: So tell me about the ring going over board
    DS: She threw the ring and it bounced over the railing and down nine floors. I looked over the railing and I tried to keep an eye on the ring
    JM: could you see it? What do you mean you tried to keep an eye on it?
    DS: I tried to see where it landed
    JM: You could actually see in the dark?
    DS: It was the hotel lobby, it was all lit up
    JM: Oh it's an atrium
    DS: It's an atrium, yes
    JM: So it's a corridor, there's open air, so it's open, but it's covered and it's going down nine flights, ten flights.
    DS: Yes, there's about 500 people down in the lobby
    JM: Good God above, so did they know what was going on
    DS: No we were nine flights up
    JM: Yeah, but still, there's a commotion going on. You don't think everyone in the atrium is looking up “ah, it's raining a diamond ring”. Were you able to find the diamond ring?
    DS: No
    JM: Do you tell her “you've got to pay me for the ring?”
    MP: No
    DS: Well she said she was gonna pay me back with her tax return.
    JM: So you tell her you're gonna pay me for the ring?
    DS: Yes, and she says “well I need to get my boobs redone, it's been eight years
    (MP laughs sarcastically)
    JM: “I need to get my boobs redone, so I don't have any money for the ring?”
    MP: No, shakes her head, smiling
    DS: Then she ends up buying some spray tanning equipment to start a spray-tanning business and um.
    JM: but according to you she says I'll pay you back for the ring
    DS: Yes
    MP: And according to you what?
    MP: No ma'am, he said that maybe when we get our tax returns, he would pay for half, I would pay for half and we can get the engagement ring back. But at this point, we split up, went our separate ways, obviously we're not getting back together the engagement ring, unfortunately was a loss
    JM: What theory do you have that he doesn't see a penny for any of this, is what? that you gave it to him?
    MP: I threw it at him, I gave it to him.
    JM: He should have been a better catch?
    MP: Yeah, he should have been, and he shouldn't have put his hands on me and he shouldn't have put his hands on me prior. He shouldn't have left me 3 or 4 times over the past year and a half that we've been together. Took my own truck and left me at Sea World, that was another one. For reasons I don't deserve. It's been a helluva roller-coaster ride and it's poison and we're done. He doesn't deserve it.
    JM: Really, this time you're really done?
    MP: Yes.
    JM: What's going on with visitation with the kids?
    MP: He's not taking his visitation right now.
    .



  5. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,186
    Ok, I don't see it here so I am going to post it. Keep in mind that this was my first time doing something like this so the quality may not be the greatest.
    If I am not supposed to post this let me know and I will delete it.
    Excuse the barking dogs.

    http://youtu.be/DTI_k782r2g

    http://youtu.be/nMUXoTdzi10

    http://youtu.be/trgzg97oc7c
    Last edited by DairyGirl; 11-19-2011 at 12:49 AM.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?


  6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:


  7. #155
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere along the Hudson
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    ... on that [FB] page I noticed something kinda of strange. There is a guy on there that asked if they have checked surveillance at a certain store and gave a description of a woman driving a certain car (not the hummer) with the a certain lic plate and same necklace as seen in the pictures. His initials are GS. ... I find that really strange or maybe it's just me. ...
    Maybe I'm being naive, but GS's post didn't send my hinky meter into a tizzy. Besides, at this point my "suspicion" radar is hitting very strongly on you-know-who, the same person the family and LE is no doubt suspecting as well. Motive, motive, motive ... it's all about motive.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous


  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:


  9. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,426
    Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    Ok, I don't see it here so I am going to post it. Keep in mind that this was my first time doing something like this so the quality may not be the greatest.
    If I am not supposed to post this let me know and I will delete it.
    Part 1 and 2 are done, working on part 3.
    Excuse the barking dogs.

    http://youtu.be/DTI_k782r2g

    http://youtu.be/nMUXoTdzi10
    You did an outstanding job. Thank you so much.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012


  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:


  11. #157
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    611

    People's Court Transcript: Part Three

    JM: How long's it been since you've seen the twins?
    DS: It's been three weeks right now
    JM: Why do you let three weeks go by and not see your kids, they're three?
    MP: 26 days. And it's been their birthday..
    DS: She didn't invite me to their birthday, she didn't tell me where their party was at.
    MP: I got subpenaed the day before
    JM: Whatever problems you two juveniles have, okay, because you act more, my 14 year old has a more mature relationship with her boyfriend than you guys do.
    MP: I try to be mature, it's hard
    JM: No, you don't. You're both like complete idiots, please stop. You have to at least say to yourselves, we brought the twins into the world. We love our children. Do you love your children?
    DS: Yes, I love my children.
    JM: Do you love your children?
    MP: Absolutely
    JM: Okay. You have to at least, at least, effectively co-parent them. That's the only cooperation you two need to have.
    DS: Yes
    MP: I totally agree.
    JM: Because you can't possibly think it's in the best interest for them not to have seen him in three weeks.
    MP: No, absolutely not, he's not taking it.
    JM: You can't think it's in their best interest to say “I wasn't invited to the party” because obviously you haven't made an effort because she's sorta mad that you haven't seen them. No I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it, I don't what to hear anybody's justifications. You know your conscience. You know what you've allowed, what you haven't allowed. You know what you've bothered yourselves to do and what you haven't bothered yourselves to do. If she doesn't let you see the kids then you go to court about it. And if she does let you and you don't do it because you're having a bad time with her then you're just a bad father. It's just that simple. Because the kids need, a three-year-old is missing their father, they're missing their father. So you don't punish them in order to punish her. That's crazy.
    MP: That's exactly what it is.
    JM: Let me explain to you engagement law: (goes into an explanation about the different states and their engagement laws). A lot of states have a different rule which is you guys break up, judge has to figure out who's fault it is, person who's fault it's not gets to keep the ring, or get back ring. Which is crazy nuts because I have to figure out and then who did what and then you threw a drink and then you threw a camera and you went to DragonCon and then you...it's insanity. Yet, still other states look at something which I think is even more insane than that which is who broke up with who. Because if someone beats you and you break up with them, really, you should break up with them, but we're gonna penalize you 5,000 dollars because you broke up with them. That's not what happened here, I'm giving you an example of how absurd that rule would be. You live in Florida, my fine state. And in my fine state, it's who broke up with who. We have a little bit of a different scenario here. Because the who broke up with who scenario is that she kept the ring and she still has it on her. And she says, I'm not giving it up because that was a gift and I get to keep it. Then a judge has to sit here and apply the engagement ring law of whatever state you are from.
    MP: Right.
    JM: Right? Because we apply, on People's Court, we apply the law from whatever state you're from. I don't have that. I have a different scenario. I have a scenario where both sides, you essentially don't disagree on the facts, other than you say he should of caught it, okay, you know that that ring went overboard or he wouldn't have gone like a bat outta hell down that way and asked the cops and then run down and look for it and everything else.
    MP: I threw it at him (or something, I can't quite make it out)
    JM: So then what happened. Who's fault is that? You're position is (to DS), Judge it's completely her fault because she's a jerk and she threw it at me and then that's why it got lost. I didn't throw it at me and it went overboard, in fact she meant for it to go overboard, Judge, because she knew it would go overboard when she threw it overboard.. Okay, and your position is (to MP)this is incredibly heated because I got left, I got manhandled,he treats me like garbage, he was putting me out, he wouldn't let me be in the hotel, I had no money, and no friends in Atlanta. So what did he expect, yeah, it wasn't gonna be civil. You know what I think? I think it's both your faults just like you both thought it was when you forgave each other and went back for a month. Where you guys had the plan, according to you, you admit, that you would both pay, each pay for half of the scenario. Okay. And so that's what I'm going to order you to pay, because you are the one who threw it. I'm not gonna make you pay for all of it, I'm gonna make you pay for half of it. That's my verdict. Judgment for the plaintiff in the amount of $2500.00

    CC: First out of the courtroom is the defendant right here, step on in here, so he gets half, you have to pay half.
    MP: That's fine, he doesn't deserve either half after what he's done and put me through, but it is what it is.
    CC: So you accept 50% of the blame?
    MP: Absolutely
    CC: So then he gets half.
    MP: Yep
    CC: This fatal attraction relationship here, is there still anything left to it?
    MP: No, it's over.
    CC: Well that's the twins' dad
    MP: Yeah
    CC: So, there has to be some co-parenting done, can you get that done?
    MP: I'm trying the best that I can if he would take his visitation but he won't to be vindictive towards me.

    CC: So step in, you're still looking at your phone here as you come out, don't look at that now. Just talk to us and tell me how you feel about what you came out with.
    DS: I'm a little bit upset, I never agreed to pay for half the ring, she agreed to pay for it all.when she threw it. I mean it was her drunken rage, she didn't throw the ring to me, you know, there was no way I could have caught it. If I would have dove for it I would have dove over the balcony as well.
    CC: Alright, the visitation and the co-parenting.
    DS: She's mad because I was suing her so she wouldn't let me see my kids for their birthday, she didn't want to let me have them the last weekend, and then when I asked this past weekend to have them she said “absolutely not”.
    CC: I mean but there's a long life, a long future here
    DS: I've never, oh yeah, I mean, we have to be together for the rest of our lives. You know, and as far as I'm concerned it's done. She's the one. She sent me this text message last night saying she still cares, she's just so confused. You know so now she's changing her story again. She's bi-polar.


  12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ingra1327 For This Useful Post:


  13. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Her 11 yr old was expecting her to be home when he got back from school at 4:30. So I do not believe that she dropped the 3 yr olds off at 2:30 with the intent to go shopping, if she was supposed to be home in time for her 11 yr olds arrival. That does not make sense to me.
    Snipped by me.

    Depends on what you count as shopping. If it was just to pick up a couple of things (groceries, birthday/Christmas gifts that are on sale, something little she needs that night because hers broke, whatever), an hour or two is more than enough time. 95% of my shopping is done in under an hour. I mean, it's probably a completely irrelevant point considering the other circumstances, but I think it's important to keep things in perspective so that something vital isn't overlooked. My thoughts and good wishes are with Michelle's family, and I hope she is brought home safe and well soon.


  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SnoopyDoobyDoo For This Useful Post:


  15. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post
    Maybe I'm being naive, but GS's post didn't send my hinky meter into a tizzy. Besides, at this point my "suspicion" radar is hitting very strongly on you-know-who, the same person the family and LE is no doubt suspecting as well. Motive, motive, motive ... it's all about motive.
    I don't know, I just thought that was a lot of info for someone to notice while at a convenience store.

    I agree the more I see and hear I'm with you on you know who.
    Websleuths Rules can be found here.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:


  17. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tara
    Posts
    2,739
    Thanks for the transcript ingra...Wow, he's blaming everything on her. Sounds sooooo familiar. "Her drunken rage" "she's confused" "she's bi-polar"....We've all heard this stuff before, blame the victim.
    Proud WS N-LIB


  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PMLsmom For This Useful Post:


  19. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    3,431
    In this video it has been released her Hummer was found at the Millenia Mall. It also says ex BF's home was searched and items taken.

    http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/vide...missing/vFHHr/

    Here is a map I made and I hope I don't blow the margins.

    A - Kids dropped off

    B - Bell Isle where her phone powered off

    C - Jessie Blacks - where command post is set up

    D - grandparents of twins

    E - Millennia Mall where her Hummer was found with the stickers missing



    Here in this video the ex's father says he was with him the whole time she's been supposed to be gone.

    http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/vide...missing/vFHHr/


    Please Pray for Michelle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Websleuths Rules can be found here.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules


  20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:


  21. #162
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293

  22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  23. #163
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293
    Her family thinks Michelle's ex-boyfriend may know something. The couple were recently on an episode of the People's Court, arguing over that same SUV.

    “He was mad because the truck was in his name and he wanted it out of his name, now the truck has been found and he's not,” said Michelle's mother Yvonne Stewart.

    Police told News 13 they do not have any suspects. They did confirm Michelle and her ex-boyfriend did have a violent history.
    http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...Orlando-mother


  24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  25. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere along the Hudson
    Posts
    1,946
    I know very little about cell phones, though I own one. It works--I've got that part. Could someone explain what is meant by the following statement?

    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wom...z/-/index.html

    The family said they became worried when her brother texted Parker asking where she was, and she responded "Waterford."

    "The police said her phone was never in Waterford. They searched the towers, that was a decoy," said Stewart.
    If this was a decoy, and Michelle's phone was never in Waterford, could the same towers be searched to see from where the call to Michelle's brother originated? Say, from "the suspect's" neighborhood? AND when the word decoy is used, is LE saying Michelle's phone was used to make the call but she was never in Waterford OR was a different phone used?

    Sorry for all the questions. As I said, I have a cell phone, and I occasionally use it to make calls ... that's it. I'm cell phone illiterate.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous


  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:


  27. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,426
    As of last night, Dale was at his condo when the media was there.

    Video of media report from 11/18/11 showing Dale at home. http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police...g-woman/nFg3d/

    Now in this report it states: “He was mad because the truck was in his name and he wanted it out of his name, now the truck has been found and he's not,” said Michelle's mother Yvonne Stewart.


    http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...Orlando-mother

    Is Michele's mother now saying Dale is not around or could it be it's a typo and it should read: "and she's not".

    These articles are so frustrating.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012


  28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:


Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:33 PM
  2. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 598
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:46 AM
  3. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10
    By beach in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 673
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:21 PM
  4. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:51 AM
  5. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 591
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 09:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •