Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    this is a great article, I never thought of donating a gas card to help out in the search. Lots of folks can't afford gas these days and it can limit how many go out to search if they have a long drive.

Praying for a good outcome!
    Very true on the gas cards. I read that on FB yesterday and thought the same thing.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

That was a good piece on the Today Show. The sister said the only thing she could think of for Michelle to go to the mall was to get Mac makeup. But added she was tired and wanted to get home to her son and take a nap before work. Mom still is leaning towards a car jacking, but it seemed the sister and dad not so much.

I'm sure Patty G will post soon lol her library of videos could fill a house!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Also. all 3 seem to agree there is no reason for her to be on that side of town except the makeup store. Mom was so appreciative to be on the show.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Another thing of note, it seems like she wasn't too excited about the show. She wasn't going around telling people, she didn't even tell her dad. They had a 25 min convo on Wed. making plans to meet for dinner and the new bf being introduced.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    What is everyone's opinion that OPD would state he has been ruled out? I can understand no one is considered a suspect but that's a pretty bold thing to declare even if they were just keeping things under wraps so they could put him at ease. If he were responsible and that went to court, it would bite LE in the you know where big time.
    Only thing I can think of is he had a very solid alibi during the time she went missing, verified by at least one or two credible witnesses... NOT the children, but someone who can confirm they saw him and LE has checked it out. Work?
    I would prefer this to come directly from LE, though, and not through a reporter. Just saying.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:

Was Michele picking up her children from Dale or dropping them off?

In the opening post it says she was dropping them off and hadn't been seen since, yet in this article, her sister said she was going to pick her children up and this was around 2:30 PM.

"She was fine. She was going to pick up her kids," Erickson explained.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/de...#ixzz1eGQpDE8h
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

It's all so confusing Patty. I keep hearing she dropped them off.

I'm so glad TES is in town. On WFTV.com they reported this morning TES would be getting permission from owners of property before they would start their search this afternoon.

I also noticed on the FB page and it's been removed now, the Hummer was spotted at 436 ( Semoran Blvd) and Aloma Ave around 4 pm on Nov 17. The person who saw it reported it to OPD.

It has also been reported by MSM Crimeline is involved for tips and the reward including Crimeline is now $13,000.

I didn't get to see the Today Show. I still don't think OPD has ruled out the ex. That's coming from the family. Until I hear it from OPD then I'll think about it. Michelle's mom also stated there was no violence in the relationship. Then how does one explain the restraining order from 2009?

Have you seen the "Glow" sticker across the back window of the Hummer. It went from one side to the other. I can only imagine how long it would take to remove it, it was Huge.

Also reported in MSM there was no blood found in the Hummer.

Just now reporting on www.wftv.com the family has been trying to keep the this info from the 11 yr old and he heard in on the radio by mistake The twins are with their father (the ex)

Praying for Michelle

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

This article and Video from this am says

Parker was last seen dropping off the couple's twins at Smith's home.

Good video as well.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-pa...0#.Tsk2gD1R4dQ

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

I'm so glad TES is in town. On WFTV.com they reported this morning TES would be getting permission from owners of property before they would start their search this afternoon.

I also noticed on the FB page and it's been removed now, the Hummer was spotted at 436 ( Semoran Blvd) and Aloma Ave around 4 pm on Nov 17. The person who saw it reported it to OPD.

It has also been reported by MSM Crimeline is involved for tips and the reward including Crimeline is now $13,000.

I didn't get to see the Today Show. I still don't think OPD has ruled out the ex. That's coming from the family. Until I hear it from OPD then I'll think about it. Michelle's mom also stated there was no violence in the relationship. Then how does one explain the restraining order from 2009?

Have you seen the "Glow" sticker across the back window of the Hummer. It went from one side to the other. I can only imagine how long it would take to remove it, it was Huge.

Just now reporting on www.wftv.com the family has been trying to keep the this info from the 11 yr old and he heard in on the radio by mistake The twins are with their father (the ex)

Praying for Michelle
    I feel so bad for her son right now

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

I feel so bad for her son right now
    I know...

I just hope they find her soon, but it doesn't look good.

ETA: I'm glad the Anthony's have stayed out of this, and now with TES involved the A's won't touch it!

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Here's the Today Show video from this am.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...75332#45375332

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Praying for Michelle
    If Michele dropped off the children at Dale's, then wouldn't her sister have seen the children with her, when she saw her sister earlier? I wonder why the sister is being quoted as saying: "She was going to go and pick up the children"?

I did see the Facebook post from the other day regarding the spotting of the Hummer. It was a good idea not to have any information on that Facebook page except for support, prayers, searches etc.

I don't understand why the mother stated there was no violence in the relationship especially when stuff was stated on People's Court. There may not have been any actually hitting, but throwing things, breaking things etc., is a form of violence that could lead to other violent acts.

Not sure how I feel about the twins with their father, but it is what it is right now as he is their father and hopefully everyone is keeping a close eye on how these children are being cared for. If the family feels these children are in danger in any way, then they better get an emergency hearing with Family Court to see what they can do to protect the children's welfare.

It will be difficult to try and keep this information from the 11 year old. My goodness, he is the one that got the ball rolling in the first place when his mother wasn't home and he called his grandmother and now he is living with his father. He is old enough to connect the dots.

Do you have any links to the MSM Crimeline regarding the reward and the information about no blood in the Hummer? It seems odd that information was released about the Hummer.
    Last edited by Patty G; 11-20-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Removed my link to Today Show as Coldpizza has a better version. Thanks Coldpizza!

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

In Florida grandparents have no rights. IMO you would never want to say anything bad about the person who has custody of your grandchildren if you want to be able to see them again.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another missing person in Orlando and Daytona Beach who is never found. It's been going on for decades.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fraudqueen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    If Michele dropped off the children at Dale's, then wouldn't her sister have seen the children with her, when she saw her sister earlier? I wonder why the sister is being quoted as saying: "She was going to go and pick up the children"?

I did see the Facebook post from the other day regarding the spotting of the Hummer. It was a good idea not to have any information on that Facebook page except for support, prayers, searches etc.

I don't understand why the mother stated there was no violence in the relationship especially when stuff was stated on People's Court. There may not have been any actually hitting, but throwing things, breaking things etc., is a form of violence that could lead to other violent acts.

Not sure how I feel about the twins with their father, but it is what it is right now as he is their father and hopefully everyone is keeping a close eye on how these children are being cared for. If the family feels these children are in danger in any way, then they better get an emergency hearing with Family Court to see what they can do to protect the children's welfare.

It will be difficult to try and keep this information from the 11 year old. My goodness, he is the one that got the ball rolling in the first place when his mother wasn't home and he called his grandmother and now he is living with his father. He is old enough to connect the dots.

Brad Parker stated this on www.wftv.com

Do you have any links to the MSM Crimeline regarding the reward and the information about no blood in the Hummer? It seems odd that information was released about the Hummer.
    It was on www.wkmg.com and they have not updated their website yet.

I'm having lots of problems with this website today.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fraudqueen View Post
    In Florida grandparents have no rights. IMO you would never want to say anything bad about the person who has custody of your grandchildren if you want to be able to see them again.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another missing person in Orlando and Daytona Beach who is never found. It's been going on for decades.
    So true, the grandparents in the State of Florida do not have any rights. Although in this particular situation with the history of tempers flying and things breaking in front of the children, at least they have a bit of something to grasp (People's Court Tape) to show the Family Court IF ever needed.

I wonder if Dale has shared custody of the children through the courts or if they did something outside of the court?

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fraudqueen View Post

That makes complete sense as far as the grand parents are concerned. It helps me understand why her mom is repeating the car jacking story.

There are sooooo many places in Fl to hide people its just mind boggling. Ever since I moved here I still think about how the demographics and landscape can change within just a few houses and businesses, and the woods can just be impossible.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

That makes complete sense as far as the grand parents are concerned. It helps me understand why her mom is repeating the car jacking story.

There are sooooo many places in Fl to hide people its just mind boggling. Ever since I moved here I still think about how the demographics and landscape can change within just a few houses and businesses, and the woods can just be impossible.
    Yes that does make sense! They are trying to keep him at ease, like we said last night. No harm to the twins.

If you only knew the area where we live, you'd wonder how many missing people could be out there.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

I put 436 Semoran Blvd to 4200 Conroy road and it is 14.6 miles apart. So at 4pm the hummer is seen at Semoran Blvd and is found at Conroy, which is around 45 mints ? away. The cell powers down at 8:01. The route to point A to point B is mostly Highways. I think the best place to search would be any old vacant stores, garages, Out of Business, around that area. Even under road bridges and off the side of them.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    sbm

I'm not sure what time her sister saw her, but did the twins have preschool or daycare? A babysitter?

Could she have told her sister she was going to pick up the kids (meaning from preschool or daycare or the babysitter.)

THEN taken them to their father's house?

So she could have picked them up at one location when she told her sister that, then dropped them off at the father's?

Just an idea.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

The iPhone was powered off at 8:01 pm. It did not ping Waterford like the text said. Where were the pings between 2:30 and the time it was powered off? I hope OPD contacted Att and got that info. iPhone also has a phone tracking program to find it if it was lost. I wonder if she had it installed.

I was trying to find info on the iPhone about powering it on remotely if it was lost and powered off. Nothing so far.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

I put 436 Semoran Blvd to 4200 Conroy road and it is 14.6 miles apart. So at 4pm the hummer is seen at Semoran Blvd and is found at Conroy, which is around 45 mints ? away. The cell powers down at 8:01. The route to point A to point B is mostly Highways. I think the best place to search would be any old vacant stores, garages, Out of Business, around that area. Even under road bridges and off the side of them.
    I'm thinking whoever had the Hummer had the phone and threw it out on their way back to the mall area where the Hummer was found. When they say powered off, the battery could've just died.

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

44. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

So, Aloma and Semoran (436). Traveling down Aloma you can pick up 417 S just past Kohl's. That will take you to 408, I-4 to the Conroy Rd. area. Probably 15 minutes, 20 minutes or so with traffic.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

I'm thinking whoever had the Hummer had the phone and threw it out on their way back to the mall area where the Hummer was found. When they say powered off, the battery could've just died.
    Or they pulled the battery so the GPS couldn't be traced.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

Do you think they back tracked? I am trying to get a sense of where she may be held or at given the hummer was spotted at 4pm at 436 Semoran, and it takes about 25 minutes to arrive to the mall area at Conroy, but the ping is past the mall over to Jesse Blacks saloon at 333 E Oak ridge ave. Could she be in the area of the saloon, but the perps took the Hummer to the mall area trying to throw off LE. I spotted a area around the corner of E Oak ridge, on 527. There are trailers all parked by the RR tracks south of the Saloon. I also googled the saloon and it is noted "closed". I wonder how many vacant buildings and closed stores in the area. Anyone know what kind of area it is as a community for crime. People tend to hide things in places they are familiar.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast