FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) is a friend of ours. She has been missing since yesterday afternoon. She dropped her twins off with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since. (Goldenrod/Leevista area) She last had contact with her brother yesterday around 4:30 pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. As of right now, no one can confirm she was in Waterford.

A search is underway. Her cellphone was powered off at 8:01 pm last night.

She and her ex were on People' Court yesterday.

I don't know if I've posted this correctly. I can't think straight right now. Thank you

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Thread #1

Wow I saw that show yesterday. She ended up having to pay for half the ring if I remember correctly. I hope she's ok.

It's always so hard on the texting issue, one can never be sure if it was her that sent it.

Her brother Dustin was on the Buckethead show a few moments ago http://buckethead.realradio.fm/main.html I was hoping they would post the conversation.

He said it was "Rumored" her Hummer was found. He has not been officially told. So as it stands now, It is only a Rumor.

I'm heading out. I think I'm gonna be sick. Thank you everyone.

Please say a prayer for her.

Stay strong and positive Sparky. We will do what we can here.
Of course we will be sending prayers and well wishes.

Sparky, please try to stay strong. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope they find something soon. Was she on her way to work when she dropped the twins off? Maybe it said that in the article but I missed it.

Per comments 10 minutes ago in the link in #4 post, a radio station is saying her Hummer was found but the decals had been scraped off.

Who was the last to see her aside from the ex? The articles say she was last seen by friends around 2:30. Did the ex report her dropping the kids off at 4:30?

Hopefully LE already is working on the cell phone ping locations and can track it's location up until it was powered off.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Who was the last to see her aside from the ex? The articles say she was last seen by friends around 2:30. Did the ex report her dropping the kids off at 4:30?

Hopefully LE already is working on the cell phone ping locations and can track it's location up until it was powered off.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

The ex who she had the "volatile" relationship with is not the father of the twins. From what I have gathered she dropped the kids off with their father. I found the exes FB not much there but he appears to be an ex marine. He's the one who was on the Peoples Court yesterday.

I'm going to redact my post as far as the volatile ex not being the father of the twins until it confirmed one way or the other.

The ex who she had the "volatile" relationship with is not the father of the twins. From what I have gathered she dropped the kids off with their father. I found the exes FB not much there but he appears to be an ex marine. He's the one who was on the Peoples Court yesterday.

Thank you for clarifying. That makes sense now after I went back ane re-read the articles and posts.

Also, the ex she appeared with lives in the area they are searching according to FB

Hope thats ok to post

I'm going to redact my post as far as the volatile ex not being the father of the twins until it confirmed one way or the other.

I thought on the People's Court yesterday, they stated that he is the father of the twins. He claims he wasn't able to go to their birthday party because he filed this civil suit against her for the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker