Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Parker and her ex-fiance, Dale Smith, appeared on "People's Court," which aired on Thursday and was recorded on Oct. 15.

"He gets pretty malicious and vindictive. He's a mean person, especially when he's been drinking. Any of the problems that we had, it's always been alcohol," Parker said on "People's Court."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police...g-woman/nFg3d/

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Who was the last to see her aside from the ex? The articles say she was last seen by friends around 2:30. Did the ex report her dropping the kids off at 4:30?

Hopefully LE already is working on the cell phone ping locations and can track it's location up until it was powered off.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
    The ex who she had the "volatile" relationship with is not the father of the twins. From what I have gathered she dropped the kids off with their father. I found the exes FB not much there but he appears to be an ex marine. He's the one who was on the Peoples Court yesterday.

I'm going to redact my post as far as the volatile ex not being the father of the twins until it confirmed one way or the other.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 11-18-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    The ex who she had the "volatile" relationship with is not the father of the twins. From what I have gathered she dropped the kids off with their father. I found the exes FB not much there but he appears to be an ex marine. He's the one who was on the Peoples Court yesterday.
    Thank you for clarifying. That makes sense now after I went back ane re-read the articles and posts.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Also, the ex she appeared with lives in the area they are searching according to FB

Hope thats ok to post

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

I'm going to redact my post as far as the volatile ex not being the father of the twins until it confirmed one way or the other.
    I thought on the People's Court yesterday, they stated that he is the father of the twins. He claims he wasn't able to go to their birthday party because he filed this civil suit against her for the ring.
    Last edited by Patty G; 11-18-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Her missing information posted here states the Hummer back and side windows had Glow Mobile Air Brush Tanning on them. I wonder if she worked for them. From what I know about these companies they go to people's homes or other locations and provide the spray tans.

http://thebarninsanford.com/missing.php
    Last edited by TexasLil; 11-18-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Link

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    I found the preview for the People's Court, but you have to use the player (download video)...or at least I did to get it. Nov 17th -Rollercoaster Romance. Seems they had been together for 4 years and it was on and off. Is this the father of 3 yr old twins? Blonde, good-looking. http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/player.html?=thu9

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I thought on the People's Court yesterday, they stated that he is the father of the twins. He claims he wasn't able to go to their birthday party because he filed this civil suit against her for the ring.
    Now that you say that I remember that. I will go back and look at the articles again.

I was pretty involved here on WS while watching the show

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

I am confused about this---has anyone seen her in person after she dropped off her kids?

That text could have been sent by anyone. imo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Oh my. I think we need specifiy father of the twins or the xbf. I'm confused. ?? So the blonde guy on PC is her xbf....and tho he was seeing her when the twins were born...he's not the father? Is that correct? TIA

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Volunteers gathered Friday afternoon at a command post set up on Jesse Black Saloon on Oak Ridge Road to aid in the search.

Parker's sister, Lauren Erickson, said she last saw her sister Thursday afternoon.

"She was fine. She was going to pick up her kids," Erickson explained.

Erickson said her sister then didn't show up to work at 7:30 p.m. at The Barn, a bar where Parker is a bartender.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/de...#ixzz1e5nDPYUn

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

The blond guy is the ex. Patti G jogged my memory of him saying he wasn't allowed to go to the Bday party because of the civil suit. SHE IS RIGHT

I'm so sorry for saying that I edited my post

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

From my previous link:

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

BBM:

Parker has a violent history with a former boyfriend, according to police and court documents, which indicate the pair went through a custody battle in 2009 over their now 3-year-old twins.

Parker filed a request for domestic-violence injunction against the man later that year. In it, she accused him of a tirade in front of their children, then 15 months old.

She wrote the man cursed and threatened her while holding one of their twins. He also broke the passenger window of her truck, she said, and threw a pair of child car seats at the vehicle.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6919224.story

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I found the preview for the People's Court, but you have to use the player (download video)...or at least I did to get it. Nov 17th -Rollercoaster Romance. Seems they had been together for 4 years and it was on and off. Is this the father of 3 yr old twins? Blonde, good-looking. http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/player.html?=thu9
    Yes, the man with the blonde hair is the father of the 3 year old twins.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast