What Would You Ask Ashton?***OPEN FOR DISCUSSION - POST INTERVIEW***

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
THE INTERVIEW WITH JEFF ASHTON ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO SCHEDULED FOR DEC. 11TH HAS BEEN RESCEDULED FOR DEC. 18TH 8 PM EASTERN. HERE IS THE LINK TO LISTEN.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/12/19/websleuths-radio

Jeff Ashton will be speaking about his new book, Imperfect Justice, over the next two weeks. (Dates listed below thanks to our wonderful Intermezzo--you :rocker: ) Some of our members may attend these speaking engagements, and so we want to know...

If you could ask Jeff Ashton any question about the Anthony trial, what would it be?

Please note that this thread is for QUESTIONS ONLY! I know we'll get an awesome list of thought-provoking questions, but please take extended discussion to other threads.

Ask away...

--------

http://www.harpercollins.com/Author/...authorID=38752

All Events Promoting Imperfect Justice

Monday, November 21, 2011
06:00 PM
ORLANDO PUBLIC LIBRARY
101 E Central Blvd Orlando, FL 32801

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
09:00 PM
blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Monday, November 28, 2011
07:00 PM
BOOK MARK
220 First ST Neptune Beach, FL 32266

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
NEW SMYRNA BEACH REGIONAL LIBRARY
1001 S Dixie Freeway New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
12:30 PM
DELAND REGIONAL LIBRARY
130 E Howry AVE DeLand, FL 32724

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
05:00 PM
VERO BEACH BOOK CENTER
2145 Indian River Blvd. Vero Beach, FL 32960

Friday, December 02, 2011
07:00 PM
BARNES & NOBLE
2501 Tyrone Blvd St. Petersburg, FL 33710

I would like to know where on Caylee he thinks the fourth piece of duct tape (with the hair fringe) had been placed.

I'd like to know, hypothetically, if this had been the case of a missing spouse-with the same evidence- would the jury have been more likely to convict? Does he feel that crimes against children don't hold much "weight" in a court of law?
Did any of her friends (old friends) know she didn't really have a job?
Were there any additional jail house videos that we didn't see?
What's his opinion of Cheney Mason?
Did Casey really have seizures while in jail?
What did he make of Cindy chatting JB up at all the hearings?

I would like to ask him where he found the strength not to jump over the table and punch MR Baez in the teeth:) seriously x

I would like to ask him if he knows Marcia Clark....JUST KIDDING.

I would like to ask him when the SA came up with the strategy to bill her for the money spent on the search.

Why wasnt the trunk liner evidence shown with the highlighted light source showing the outline of a childs body?

1. We were unable to see for sure on tv, but was HE aware of any glancing between the defendant and any particular member of the jury?

2. Does he know what all the notes being written by OCA during the trial were about?

3. Did Linda change the top and remove the sunnies, or did she walk into the courthouse like that?

Dear Mr. Ashton,

If you could go back and do anything differently during the trial what would you have done differently (if anything)?

With deepest regard and respect,
Kat

The emotion shown by LA on the stand - firstly, was it expected?
Secondly, does Mr Ashton believe it was genuine and, if so, who was it really directed at and what was it all about? OCA, the parents, the circumstance of the whole sordid thing?

Was there any evidence excluded (by the judge) that he thinks would have made a difference if it had been allowed?

Tink

I'd like to know.......

How did this case impact his family? Clearly he had to put in additional hours.

How did his "fan following" affect his ego / confidence?

Did he take time to read blog or forum posts?

What are his thoughts on crime forums?

Would his wife mind if I bought him dinner and picked his brain?? Better yet....would he bring her along and let her share her thoughts? (a girl could hope......)

Does he think any attorney on the DT actually thought Casey was innocent?

Did anyone ever test Caylee's hair mass? If so, what did they find? (My husband and I always felt it was a mixture of live Caylee hairs, pulled out when Caylee was alive by the duct tape, as well as deceased when she died.)

Was the theory ever put forth that the duct tape might have been used after Caylee died to try and prevent body fluids from leaking while her body was still in the car?

What does he know about the 1200 'bad pictures' that LE told George about?

From a poster who has not yet read JA's book:

1. What role (if any) did boards such as WS and others play in the run-up to the trial? Were there paralegals or interns on either side tasked with following our posts? If so, how did your team view the contributions by posters on this and other sites?

2. If you could go back in time and do one single thing differently, what would it be and why?

Do you think River Cruz could have been planted into GA's life by someone working for OCA?

I'd ask if they discovered what dominic casey said "off record" to the detectives. Also, what their investigative subpoena with Dominic casey was all about.

It was never made available to the public.

Who was the first to switch on to the meaning of Timer55?
Did the prosecution place any great signifcance on the video-taped search conducted by Dominic Casey? If so, what do they believe he was looking for?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back