OH - Mark Heilman for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Niles, 2004

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Showing little or no remorse, a shackled Mark Heilman claimed he was a "man of God'' as he accused Niles police of creating a tape that showed him raping a female family member.

The 41-year-old Niles computer enthusiast held back tears, and his parents wept Tuesday as Trumbull County Common Pleas Judge Andrew Logan sentenced him to what amounts to an 80-year-to-life sentence. Last month, a jury found Heilman guilty on a multicount indictment that included sexual attacks and computer *advertiser censored* charges.

Heilman - who passed out last month when he heard the verdicts in court - insisted that when he fought for custody for the victim, no psychological tests showed signs of sexual perversion.

"I was a youth counselor for the church. Don't you think this would have turned up something long before now?'' Heilman told Logan.

But the victim, who now attends college, lashed out at Heilman, telling him she finally reported the eight years of repeated rapes so the same thing wouldn't happen to another relative. She said her possessions were taken from her by the defendant and the only way to earn them back was through sex.

The victim also blasted Heilman's wife - who supported him through the investigation and trial - insisting on the witness stand that the man on the video couldn't be her husband because his features were much smaller.

Full Story

Wow-I just read the story! That girl is just amazing! God bless her!! She came forward because she feared for her sister's safety and was shunned by her church and family but the truth won out-wonder how those "Christians" feel now??
I cant belive,with clear video evidence-he and his wife are insisting it's not him! :loser:

Oh well ............hope he enjoys the "star treatment" he'll get in prison for 80 years!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back