834 users online (147 members and 687 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
    It has always bugged me that assuming JI really did "try to call" to tell DB he would be late, that he didn't call the neighbor and ask her to relay the message. Is it possible he didn't know they were going to be together that evening? Or they didn't have a good enough relationship that he felt comfortable doing that?

The 11:57 call was not one in contact list in the phone, was not one ever dialed before. So assuming JI/DB had a decent relationship, at least I'd hope that JI gave her his "new" work cell number - apparently it wasn't something he always had since he "forgot" he had it. And/or the Starbucks number. And/or the guy he was working with number. JIC.

BUT...have to also assume that LE checked/compared MW's number to those numbers to each other to see if it was a one-number misdial or not.

I think the call was either for drugs, or an attempt to set someone up. DB had kept cigarette butts from ( supposedly) when one of their cars was broken into some months before to give to LE, but what criminal stands around smoking multiple cigs while breaking into a car,& drops the butts around it? Ridiculous.
    And remember, in the first (I think) interview they gave the media, she said "...and one of the phones wasn't even working..." if they were all out of commission, why did she specify that only one was?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGurl View Post
    It has always bugged me that assuming JI really did "try to call" to tell DB he would be late, that he didn't call the neighbor and ask her to relay the message. Is it possible he didn't know they were going to be together that evening? Or they didn't have a good enough relationship that he felt comfortable doing that?

The 11:57 call was not one in contact list in the phone, was not one ever dialed before. So assuming JI/DB had a decent relationship, at least I'd hope that JI gave her his "new" work cell number - apparently it wasn't something he always had since he "forgot" he had it. And/or the Starbucks number. And/or the guy he was working with number. JIC.

BUT...have to also assume that LE checked/compared MW's number to those numbers to each other to see if it was a one-number misdial or not.
    BBM They had a close enough relationship that he felt comfortable going over to SB's house at 3am looking for Lisa.

You'd think he would have given DB some number to reach him in an emergency, or that she would have asked for one. At least that's what a responsible parent would do.

I've always wondered why he "tried to call" phones that weren't working. Oh wait! They could receive incoming calls but not make outgoing calls....or what ever their story was.

Yes he did, at DB's direction - she sent him there, and to look out back.

But if they had a good relationship, why didn't he call the neighbor to relay a message to DB about his being late?

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64