597 users online (76 members and 521 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN - Mom's Beau Sends 4 Kids To Hospital

Several people said they called police and child services in the past to report the abuse of six children. One woman was apparently told by child services they could not place six children in foster care. So what they remain with lunatics and face death?

Jamie Lee Skiles who of course previously had been convicted of harm to children obviously found some new ones to torture. The children of his girlfriend Melissa Pinion have been being beaten. Two 2 year old twins were severely harmed with broken limbs and perforated bowels.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/...-to-officials/

This is one da*n ugly, horrid, frightening place for kids this world.

Melissa Pinion's 13 year old daughter came home from school to find Skiles "babysitting" her siblings. Her 7 year old brother and the twins were facing the wall with their hands raised abover their heads. Each time they dropped their hands Skiles punched them in the trunk of their bodies.

This poor, poor girl. Unimaginable how frightened she must have been. When Skiles friend arrived he told the kids to go upstairs. When one twin began to vomit Skiles packed his clothing in a plastic bag and told the girl to tell her mom to take him to the hopspital.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_213495.asp

This child is going to need alot of therapy. How is it a 13 year old has to be responsible for worrying her siblings are going to die?

On the girl twin she had a fractured femur and broken ribs, boy twin had a perforated bowel and broken ribs. Then they were forced to stand against a wall with their hands above their heads! That goes beyond a beating, that is torture! And he should be charged with torture of a child.

What was their 'crime'? They wet the bed during their nap. They were two for GDS! Two year olds have accidents!

This dude needs to go away and never have the opportunity to ever come into contact with a child again. And Momma needs to be looked at very carefully too! If he had ever even threatened one of those kids before she should be charged.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Several people said they called police and child services in the past to report the abuse of six children. One woman was apparently told by child services they could not place six children in foster care. So what they remain with lunatics and face death?

Jamie Lee Skiles who of course previously had been convicted of harm to children obviously found some new ones to torture. The children of his girlfriend Melissa Pinion have been being beaten. Two 2 year old twins were severely harmed with broken limbs and perforated bowels.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/...-to-officials/

This is one da*n ugly, horrid, frightening place for kids this world.
    From the above link

Since 2003, Skiles has been charged with five drug-related charges, including methamphetamine manufacture, one count of domestic assault, theft and reckless endangerment.
    This guy was a real prize (not!). Really worth risking your kids over!

Filly you are right. That 13 year old showed more responsibile behavior that the adult did. She kept calm and got help when she got her chance. I know things will be confusing and maybe even scary for the kids for a while now. But I do hope they will get to a place where they are safe and able to grow up happy and healthy. And that they get help in growing into their full potential. They deserve so much more than what they have had in their lives up to now.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I think DCS should be held to some accountbility, also. It sunds like many reports had been made to them. And you know that part about ...."state law prohibits her from divulging such information."? I think that should be changed too-it gives DCS a blanket of protection and a means to disavow responsibility on these cases that go bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
    I think DCS should be held to some accountbility, also. It sunds like many reports had been made to them. And you know that part about ...."state law prohibits her from divulging such information."? I think that should be changed too-it gives DCS a blanket of protection and a means to disavow responsibility on these cases that go bad.
    IMHO DCS should be rebuilt from the ground up. They should be sued. The caseworkers who had the ball and dropped the ball should be facing charges. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!!!!!

And mom needs to be arrested also and she needs to go to jail for failure to protect her children. Obviously this was not the first time this POS abused those children and mom doesn't get a free ride for sticking her head in the sand and ignoring what was happening around her.

Salem

One of the many reasons I love you Salem. No mincing of words there, lol. And I agree 100%
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I hope she never gets them back-- and my God, please keep them safe in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I hope she never gets them back-- and my God, please keep them safe in the system.
    Yes hopefully the system will give them a well deserved break. But sometimes the system isn't too kind to kids itself.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Oh my! Like Salem said the children's mother should have known what was going on. Seems like this sick twisted thing used these children as punching bags. I hope they never have to see him again!!! JMO

Sentence Begin: 11/12/2011
    Sentence End: 07/07/2025

Plea of Guilty 7/1/2014 15 Years 1 AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE
    Plea of Guilty 7/1/2014 15 Years 2 AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE
    Plea of Guilty 7/1/2014 15 Years 3 AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE
    Plea of Guilty 7/1/2014 11 Months29 Days 4 CHILD ABUSE

http://www.hamiltontn.gov/courts/cri...isclaimer.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Melissa Pinion's 13 year old daughter came home from school to find Skiles "babysitting" her siblings. Her 7 year old brother and the twins were facing the wall with their hands raised abover their heads. Each time they dropped their hands Skiles punched them in the trunk of their bodies.

This poor, poor girl. Unimaginable how frightened she must have been. When Skiles friend arrived he told the kids to go upstairs. When one twin began to vomit Skiles packed his clothing in a plastic bag and told the girl to tell her mom to take him to the hopspital.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_213495.asp

This child is going to need alot of therapy. How is it a 13 year old has to be responsible for worrying her siblings are going to die?
    Crappy mom.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.