TN - Mom's Beau Sends 4 Kids To Hospital

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Several people said they called police and child services in the past to report the abuse of six children. One woman was apparently told by child services they could not place six children in foster care. So what they remain with lunatics and face death?

Jamie Lee Skiles who of course previously had been convicted of harm to children obviously found some new ones to torture. The children of his girlfriend Melissa Pinion have been being beaten. Two 2 year old twins were severely harmed with broken limbs and perforated bowels.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/nov/19/suspected-abuse-reported-earlier-to-officials/

This is one da*n ugly, horrid, frightening place for kids this world.

Melissa Pinion's 13 year old daughter came home from school to find Skiles "babysitting" her siblings. Her 7 year old brother and the twins were facing the wall with their hands raised abover their heads. Each time they dropped their hands Skiles punched them in the trunk of their bodies.

This poor, poor girl. Unimaginable how frightened she must have been. When Skiles friend arrived he told the kids to go upstairs. When one twin began to vomit Skiles packed his clothing in a plastic bag and told the girl to tell her mom to take him to the hopspital.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_213495.asp

This child is going to need alot of therapy. How is it a 13 year old has to be responsible for worrying her siblings are going to die?

On the girl twin she had a fractured femur and broken ribs, boy twin had a perforated bowel and broken ribs. Then they were forced to stand against a wall with their hands above their heads! That goes beyond a beating, that is torture! And he should be charged with torture of a child.

What was their 'crime'? They wet the bed during their nap. They were two for GDS! Two year olds have accidents!

This dude needs to go away and never have the opportunity to ever come into contact with a child again. And Momma needs to be looked at very carefully too! If he had ever even threatened one of those kids before she should be charged.

Several people said they called police and child services in the past to report the abuse of six children. One woman was apparently told by child services they could not place six children in foster care. So what they remain with lunatics and face death?

Jamie Lee Skiles who of course previously had been convicted of harm to children obviously found some new ones to torture. The children of his girlfriend Melissa Pinion have been being beaten. Two 2 year old twins were severely harmed with broken limbs and perforated bowels.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/nov/19/suspected-abuse-reported-earlier-to-officials/

This is one da*n ugly, horrid, frightening place for kids this world.

From the above link

Since 2003, Skiles has been charged with five drug-related charges, including methamphetamine manufacture, one count of domestic assault, theft and reckless endangerment.

This guy was a real prize (not!). Really worth risking your kids over!

Filly you are right. That 13 year old showed more responsibile behavior that the adult did. She kept calm and got help when she got her chance. I know things will be confusing and maybe even scary for the kids for a while now. But I do hope they will get to a place where they are safe and able to grow up happy and healthy. And that they get help in growing into their full potential. They deserve so much more than what they have had in their lives up to now.

I think DCS should be held to some accountbility, also. It sunds like many reports had been made to them. And you know that part about ...."state law prohibits her from divulging such information."? I think that should be changed too-it gives DCS a blanket of protection and a means to disavow responsibility on these cases that go bad.

I think DCS should be held to some accountbility, also. It sunds like many reports had been made to them. And you know that part about ...."state law prohibits her from divulging such information."? I think that should be changed too-it gives DCS a blanket of protection and a means to disavow responsibility on these cases that go bad.

IMHO DCS should be rebuilt from the ground up. They should be sued. The caseworkers who had the ball and dropped the ball should be facing charges. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!!!!!

And mom needs to be arrested also and she needs to go to jail for failure to protect her children. Obviously this was not the first time this abused those children and mom doesn't get a free ride for sticking her head in the sand and ignoring what was happening around her. :furious::banghead::furious:

Salem

One of the many reasons I love you Salem. No mincing of words there, lol. And I agree 100%

I hope she never gets them back-- and my God, please keep them safe in the system.

I hope she never gets them back-- and my God, please keep them safe in the system.

Yes hopefully the system will give them a well deserved break. But sometimes the system isn't too kind to kids itself.

Oh my! Like Salem said the children's mother should have known what was going on. Seems like this sick twisted thing used these children as punching bags. I hope they never have to see him again!!! JMO

Melissa Pinion's 13 year old daughter came home from school to find Skiles "babysitting" her siblings. Her 7 year old brother and the twins were facing the wall with their hands raised abover their heads. Each time they dropped their hands Skiles punched them in the trunk of their bodies.

This poor, poor girl. Unimaginable how frightened she must have been. When Skiles friend arrived he told the kids to go upstairs. When one twin began to vomit Skiles packed his clothing in a plastic bag and told the girl to tell her mom to take him to the hopspital.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_213495.asp

This child is going to need alot of therapy. How is it a 13 year old has to be responsible for worrying her siblings are going to die?

Crappy mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back