1015 users online (203 members and 812 guests)  

Websleuths News

OR - Jerrick Bisson, 19, Medford, 4 July 2009

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 135 lbs.
    Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry
    Eye Color: Blue
    Race: White
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Tattoo right upper
    arm of an outline of a cross (6"X4")
    Clothing: jeans, red and white sweatshirt with red
    'DC' letters, black cap with lettering 'FMF' all over it. black sneakers
    Jewelry: silver colored band on left ring finger
    Case Number: 09-12964
    Dental: Available
    Fingerprints: Available

Details of Disappearance
    Jerrick was last seen on 070609 at about 0100hrs when he and his girlfriend went to bed. He was due in court later that morning for possession and theft charges. His girlfriend said he planned to walk to court but never arrived and has no been contacted since. He had made prior statements to his girlfriend that he felt he was a burden on her and wanted to go and live in a homeless shelter in Seattle. He left her a note indicating that he was sorry for the drama he brought into her life and he loved her.

up north

up north

Emergency Services

June 06, 2009
    Felony arrests

Drugs — Jerrick Craig Bisson, 19, of the 4600 block of Bellinger Lane, Medford. Bisson appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine and third-degree theft. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.

up north

Distraught man headed to court disappears

KAJO-20 minutes ago

In this week’s Cold Case Missing Person File: 19-year-old Jerrick Craig Bisson was on his way to a court appearance in Medford on July 4, 2009, on charges of drug possession and theft. Bisson was to walk to the courthouse but he never arrived and he was never seen again.

I assume he's still missing. Can't find any news.

Charley Project's only source is NamUs. And Jerrick has been removed from NamUs. I'm not sure he's still missing.

That note sounds almost like it could be a suicide note, I mean I guess since we don't know the whole thing and just the gist I could be way off.

I guess it could go either way, but to be missing for almost four years now, I feel like if he was alive he would've made contact with at least his girlfriend, maybe he has and she's too scared the police will go after him if she tells them he's alive.