1355 users online (304 members and 1051 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,938

    Forensic examination of computers inside the mansion

    Attorney: 'Bondage porn' found on Coronado mansion computer

    During a seven-week investigation into Zahau's death, investigators at the San Diego Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory took a close look at at least two computers inside the mansion, said Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner.
    On at least one of the computers, the forensic examination found pornography, according to comments posted Friday evening on Bremner's Facebook page.
    In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

    Attorney Bremner said she is planning to submit evidence in the case to the California Attorney General in the next few weeks, which she hopes will lead to a new, independent investigation of Zahau's death.

    http://www.760kfmb.com/story/1608363...nsion-computer

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    Ř My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,832
    Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    Attorney: 'Bondage porn' found on Coronado mansion computer

    During a seven-week investigation into Zahau's death, investigators at the San Diego Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory took a close look at at least two computers inside the mansion, said Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner.
    On at least one of the computers, the forensic examination found pornography, according to comments posted Friday evening on Bremner's Facebook page.
    In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.


    Attorney Bremner said she is planning to submit evidence in the case to the California Attorney General in the next few weeks, which she hopes will lead to a new, independent investigation of Zahau's death.

    http://www.760kfmb.com/story/1608363...nsion-computer
    OH HOLY CHIT...that rat b*^)*().

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,424
    I think we all noticed the resemblance of the way she was found to bondage porn (even if we were not allowed to discuss it). Now we find out someone was looking at bondage porn prior to her demise? She is supposed to have killed herself after getting a voice mail message about child's imminent death, out of grief and guilt. What does bondage porn has to do with that motive and who was looking at bondage porn? I am still not sure what AB means by somebody looking from SW account? Was the computer accessed remotely or did someone log into some airline account prior to looking at porn?
    Just my opinion

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    317

    Re: Southwest Account

    The following post is from Dovebar, #185 on the "Dr. Phil Show Nov. 14-15" thread. (I wanted to be sure this new idea was also posted on this thread):

    "JS is not only CEO of Medicis, he is also a director of the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center.

    "Will we find out that the "Southwest" account was not an airline account, but an email account linked to this group?

    http://www.medicis.com/about/manage.asp
    http://www.autismcenter.org/"


    Thanks, Dovebar!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    VI BC
    Posts
    677
    "We released what we thought was pertinent so the public could understand how we arrived at our conclusions." Sheriff Gore.

    Oh dear, Sheriff Gore you better saddle up this is now going to be a long ride, no wonder they didn't want to turn the files over to Ms. Bremner. The facebook post has now been removed that said "…a person of interest in the case viewed porn on his iPhone before ‘discovering' her body.'" But we all know who discovered the body.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    VI BC
    Posts
    677
    If it was someone flying southwest airlines and accessed while flying, it could be anyone of them SW flies out of many cities from FL to CA.

    http://www.southwest.com/html/about-...ved-popup.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific2011 View Post
    The following post is from Dovebar, #185 on the "Dr. Phil Show Nov. 14-15" thread. (I wanted to be sure this new idea was also posted on this thread):

    "JS is not only CEO of Medicis, he is also a director of the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center.

    "Will we find out that the "Southwest" account was not an airline account, but an email account linked to this group?

    http://www.medicis.com/about/manage.asp
    http://www.autismcenter.org/"


    Thanks, Dovebar!
    The reason this occurred to me is that I have worked with several extremely prominent people like JS and I know that they have multiple email accounts. Usually when someone becomes a "director" of something, even if they are merely on the board and do not do the day-to-day administration, they have an account set up with that organization. They use that account whenever they are doing work for that group, so people know their affiliation.

    However, this may be a "little known" account of JS's. He may be very much a figurehead member of this board. JS may not do much except lend his name and support for fundraisers, etc. So this may be an email account he doesn't use very much and would think cops wouldn't find. Sometimes family members get accounts in this way too - it's pretty much like putting a family member on your credit card account, only you only need the permission of the IT administrator at the organization to get them an internet account.

    Frankly, I find it bizarre and disturbing that anyone in this family would be thinking about porn with Max in the hospital.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,311
    Announced over the local news last night for all to hear. Asian bondage porn connected to RZ case. What! IMO, This clearly points to someone else having thoughts of doing something to RZ. Someone watching it just before she was found...are you kidding me that this was ignored. It's going to be hard for SDSO to hide behind the word science much longer.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Announced over the local news last night for all to hear. Asian bondage porn connected to RZ case. What! IMO, This clearly points to someone else having thoughts of doing something to RZ. Someone watching it just before she was found...are you kidding me that this was ignored. It's going to be hard for SDSO to hide behind the word science much longer.
    Oh, my.

    What I mean to say is:
    Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.
    Sir Arthur Eddington
    Last edited by coastal; 11-20-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: added info
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    683
    Sure want to know what time those searches were done. IMO this could have been looked up after RZ was accidentally killed.... to help stage as an intruder murder. The painted message really fits with "intruder murder" but it is staged.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Collingwood , Ontario
    Posts
    1,828
    You don't get to have it both ways . she was accidentlly killed or murdered or suicide .On one side your saying she was so upset with what happend to max that she kills herself and in the same note its suggested she was doing what some bondage porn in her room with someone while again max was dying that dont make sence she is either too upset or she didn't care much at all if she is doing that with someone in her room..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,379
    Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    Attorney: 'Bondage porn' found on Coronado mansion computer

    During a seven-week investigation into Zahau's death, investigators at the San Diego Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory took a close look at at least two computers inside the mansion, said Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner.
    On at least one of the computers, the forensic examination found pornography, according to comments posted Friday evening on Bremner's Facebook page.
    In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

    Attorney Bremner said she is planning to submit evidence in the case to the California Attorney General in the next few weeks, which she hopes will lead to a new, independent investigation of Zahau's death.

    http://www.760kfmb.com/story/1608363...nsion-computer

    "bondage anime"

    I brought this up before when searching the words on the door .... it sounds very much like some of theses anime scripts. I think I posted links to youtube videos.

    Now I suspect this is the inspiration for the weird third person door message.

    Given it was someone in the house and after hearing the 911 call, well, that makes me have at least one top suspect for the computer searches. The 911 call shows some extreme insensitivity to Rebecca, it's a bit chilling really when he says "Are you dead?" or something of that nature.

    However, I don't think you can explain away the 'woman' acting strange outside the house and going back and forth (between the driveway and the door?)

    Ugh ... this is all sounding much creepier than it had and it was pretty creepy already

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,379
    I should have read the entire article before commenting

    "…a person of interest in the case viewed porn on his iPhone before ‘discovering' her body.'"

    The Facebook posting has since been removed but Sheriff's investigators have said it was Adam Shacknai who discovered Zahau's body around 6:30 a.m. on July 13.


    Bremner said Adam Shacknai claimed during a lie detector examination that he was viewing pornography on his iPhone just before he walked out of the mansion guest house and found Zahau hanging.
    Even people with a huge porn habit don't usually wake up and view it before coffee do they. Ick ... you have to wonder now if this is even more demented. He might not have even been in the guesthouse when on the iPhone. Sorry, I'm just aghast at this. It certainly indicates SDSO should have had another lie detector test and more given the weird porn the day before, the iPhone porn and timing, and the bizarre 911 call ... let alone the type of rope knots.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    "bondage anime"

    I brought this up before when searching the words on the door .... it sounds very much like some of theses anime scripts. I think I posted links to youtube videos.

    Now I suspect this is the inspiration for the weird third person door message.

    Given it was someone in the house and after hearing the 911 call, well, that makes me have at least one top suspect for the computer searches. The 911 call shows some extreme insensitivity to Rebecca, it's a bit chilling really when he says "Are you dead?" or something of that nature.

    However, I don't think you can explain away the 'woman' acting strange outside the house and going back and forth (between the driveway and the door?)

    Ugh ... this is all sounding much creepier than it had and it was pretty creepy already
    That's a really good point about the message. It does sound exactly like the teaser or tagline for a movie.

    If there was more than one perp, that can make it harder to convict, since each will blame it on the other, if arrested. On the other hand, it might give investigators leverage if one rolls on the other.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by defense101 View Post
    If it was someone flying southwest airlines and accessed while flying, it could be anyone of them SW flies out of many cities from FL to CA.

    http://www.southwest.com/html/about-...ved-popup.html
    Southwest flies nonstop between Nashville and San Diego.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. What did you think of the State's cross examination of Arias?
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 01:57 PM

Tags for this Thread