Status
Not open for further replies.

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
Attorney: 'Bondage *advertiser censored*' found on Coronado mansion computer

During a seven-week investigation into Zahau's death, investigators at the San Diego Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory took a close look at at least two computers inside the mansion, said Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner.
On at least one of the computers, the forensic examination found *advertiser censored*, according to comments posted Friday evening on Bremner's Facebook page.
In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

Attorney Bremner said she is planning to submit evidence in the case to the California Attorney General in the next few weeks, which she hopes will lead to a new, independent investigation of Zahau's death.

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/160836... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

During a seven-week investigation into Zahau's death, investigators at the San Diego Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory took a close look at at least two computers inside the mansion, said Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner.
On at least one of the computers, the forensic examination found *advertiser censored*, according to comments posted Friday evening on Bremner's Facebook page.
In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

Attorney Bremner said she is planning to submit evidence in the case to the California Attorney General in the next few weeks, which she hopes will lead to a new, independent investigation of Zahau's death.

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/160836... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

OH HOLY CHIT...that rat b*^)*().

I think we all noticed the resemblance of the way she was found to bondage *advertiser censored* (even if we were not allowed to discuss it). Now we find out someone was looking at bondage *advertiser censored* prior to her demise? She is supposed to have killed herself after getting a voice mail message about child's imminent death, out of grief and guilt. What does bondage *advertiser censored* has to do with that motive and who was looking at bondage *advertiser censored*? I am still not sure what AB means by somebody looking from SW account? Was the computer accessed remotely or did someone log into some airline account prior to looking at *advertiser censored*?

The following post is from Dovebar, #185 on the "Dr. Phil Show Nov. 14-15" thread. (I wanted to be sure this new idea was also posted on this thread):

"JS is not only CEO of Medicis, he is also a director of the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center.

"Will we find out that the "Southwest" account was not an airline account, but an email account linked to this group?

http://www.medicis.com/about/manage.asp
http://www.autismcenter.org/"

Thanks, Dovebar!

"We released what we thought was pertinent so the public could understand how we arrived at our conclusions." Sheriff Gore.

Oh dear, Sheriff Gore you better saddle up this is now going to be a long ride, no wonder they didn't want to turn the files over to Ms. Bremner. The facebook post has now been removed that said "…a person of interest in the case viewed *advertiser censored* on his iPhone before ‘discovering' her body.'" But we all know who discovered the body.

The following post is from Dovebar, #185 on the "Dr. Phil Show Nov. 14-15" thread. (I wanted to be sure this new idea was also posted on this thread):

"JS is not only CEO of Medicis, he is also a director of the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center.

"Will we find out that the "Southwest" account was not an airline account, but an email account linked to this group?

http://www.medicis.com/about/manage.asp
http://www.autismcenter.org/"

Thanks, Dovebar!

The reason this occurred to me is that I have worked with several extremely prominent people like JS and I know that they have multiple email accounts. Usually when someone becomes a "director" of something, even if they are merely on the board and do not do the day-to-day administration, they have an account set up with that organization. They use that account whenever they are doing work for that group, so people know their affiliation.

However, this may be a "little known" account of JS's. He may be very much a figurehead member of this board. JS may not do much except lend his name and support for fundraisers, etc. So this may be an email account he doesn't use very much and would think cops wouldn't find. Sometimes family members get accounts in this way too - it's pretty much like putting a family member on your credit card account, only you only need the permission of the IT administrator at the organization to get them an internet account.

Frankly, I find it bizarre and disturbing that anyone in this family would be thinking about *advertiser censored* with Max in the hospital.

Announced over the local news last night for all to hear. Asian bondage *advertiser censored* connected to RZ case. What! IMO, This clearly points to someone else having thoughts of doing something to RZ. Someone watching it just before she was found...are you kidding me that this was ignored. It's going to be hard for SDSO to hide behind the word science much longer.

Announced over the local news last night for all to hear. Asian bondage *advertiser censored* connected to RZ case. What! IMO, This clearly points to someone else having thoughts of doing something to RZ. Someone watching it just before she was found...are you kidding me that this was ignored. It's going to be hard for SDSO to hide behind the word science much longer.
Oh, my.

What I mean to say is:
Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.
Sir Arthur Eddington

Sure want to know what time those searches were done. IMO this could have been looked up after RZ was accidentally killed.... to help stage as an intruder murder. The painted message really fits with "intruder murder" but it is staged.

You don't get to have it both ways . she was accidentlly killed or murdered or suicide .On one side your saying she was so upset with what happend to max that she kills herself and in the same note its suggested she was doing what some bondage *advertiser censored* in her room with someone while again max was dying that dont make sence she is either too upset or she didn't care much at all if she is doing that with someone in her room..

"bondage anime"

I brought this up before when searching the words on the door .... it sounds very much like some of theses anime scripts. I think I posted links to youtube videos.

Now I suspect this is the inspiration for the weird third person door message.

Given it was someone in the house and after hearing the 911 call, well, that makes me have at least one top suspect for the computer searches. The 911 call shows some extreme insensitivity to Rebecca, it's a bit chilling really when he says "Are you dead?" or something of that nature.

However, I don't think you can explain away the 'woman' acting strange outside the house and going back and forth (between the driveway and the door?)

Ugh ... this is all sounding much creepier than it had and it was pretty creepy already

I should have read the entire article before commenting

"…a person of interest in the case viewed *advertiser censored* on his iPhone before ‘discovering' her body.'"

The Facebook posting has since been removed but Sheriff's investigators have said it was Adam Shacknai who discovered Zahau's body around 6:30 a.m. on July 13.

Bremner said Adam Shacknai claimed during a lie detector examination that he was viewing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone just before he walked out of the mansion guest house and found Zahau hanging.

Even people with a huge *advertiser censored* habit don't usually wake up and view it before coffee do they. Ick ... you have to wonder now if this is even more demented. He might not have even been in the guesthouse when on the iPhone. Sorry, I'm just aghast at this. It certainly indicates SDSO should have had another lie detector test and more given the weird *advertiser censored* the day before, the iPhone *advertiser censored* and timing, and the bizarre 911 call ... let alone the type of rope knots.

"bondage anime"

I brought this up before when searching the words on the door .... it sounds very much like some of theses anime scripts. I think I posted links to youtube videos.

Now I suspect this is the inspiration for the weird third person door message.

Given it was someone in the house and after hearing the 911 call, well, that makes me have at least one top suspect for the computer searches. The 911 call shows some extreme insensitivity to Rebecca, it's a bit chilling really when he says "Are you dead?" or something of that nature.

However, I don't think you can explain away the 'woman' acting strange outside the house and going back and forth (between the driveway and the door?)

Ugh ... this is all sounding much creepier than it had and it was pretty creepy already

That's a really good point about the message. It does sound exactly like the teaser or tagline for a movie.

If there was more than one perp, that can make it harder to convict, since each will blame it on the other, if arrested. On the other hand, it might give investigators leverage if one rolls on the other.

Does anyone have a link where I can listen to Adam's 911 call? I missed it at the time and now can't find it. TIA!

I should have read the entire article before commenting

Even people with a huge *advertiser censored* habit don't usually wake up and view it before coffee do they. Ick ... you have to wonder now if this is even more demented. He might not have even been in the guesthouse when on the iPhone. Sorry, I'm just aghast at this. It certainly indicates SDSO should have had another lie detector test and more given the weird *advertiser censored* the day before, the iPhone *advertiser censored* and timing, and the bizarre 911 call ... let alone the type of rope knots.
Well, Officer, gee, you see, here's why you'll find my DNA all over my brother's dead fiancee...
And no, sir. Didn't hear a thing...

:waitasec:

LE claims that absence of DNA proves she killed herself. Yet we have the guy (AS) who says he cut the rope that the body was hanging on, and even attempted CPR (chest compressions). Presumably his DNA should have been on the body. Did LE ever say his DNA was found on the body?

LE claims that absence of DNA proves she killed herself. Yet we have the guy (AS) who says he cut the rope that the body was hanging on, and even attempted CPR (chest compressions). Presumably his DNA should have been on the body. Did LE ever say his DNA was found on the body?
Or, the bigger question...did they even test for it, because as you know per Sheriff Gore they can't test every little thing can they :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a link where I can listen to Adam's 911 call? I missed it at the time and now can't find it. TIA!

I would also appreciate having this information.

The call and the computer activity, as reported here, both sound bizarre and make me think that perhaps AS never went to sleep at all that night. MOO.

Does anyone have any thoughts about that possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆