GUILTY Canada - Christina Cline, 27, Dartmouth NS, 18 Nov 2011

Was she ever reported missing?

not sure if her thread should go in the "Crimes in the News" forum instead.

I wonder why her vehicle had temporary plates?

She must have been in the process of purchasing or selling the van.

Was she ever reported missing?

not sure if her thread should go in the "Crimes in the News" forum instead.

Not sure Hazel if she was ever reported missing or not. Maybe it should be moved?

eleph

What is going on in N.S.?????
I think Halifax has the highest crime rate in Canada. Just now looking at the CBC article, I found these headlines in that page:

Halifax police confirm elderly man murdered
Halifax Regional Police confirmed Sunday Glenn Francis Oakley, 70, died as a result of a homicide. more »
Halifax man charged in wife's stabbing
Police have charged a man in relation to the life-threatening injuries his wife received when she was stabbed in Halifax Saturday. more »
2 arrested in teen's abduction
Two Nova Scotia men were taken into police custody Sunday in connection with an abduction in East Chezzetcook reported Wednesday. more »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2011/11/20/ns-shubie-park-death-homicide.html

Not sure Hazel if she was ever reported missing or not. Maybe it should be moved?

eleph
I guess it's easier for us to find the thread here - - I wonder if a picture of Melissa has been release, can't find any at the moment.

I think Halifax has the highest crime rate in Canada. Just now looking at the CBC article, I found these headlines in that page:

Halifax police confirm elderly man murdered
Halifax Regional Police confirmed Sunday Glenn Francis Oakley, 70, died as a result of a homicide. more »
Halifax man charged in wife's stabbing
Police have charged a man in relation to the life-threatening injuries his wife received when she was stabbed in Halifax Saturday. more »
2 arrested in teen's abduction
Two Nova Scotia men were taken into police custody Sunday in connection with an abduction in East Chezzetcook reported Wednesday. more »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2011/11/20/ns-shubie-park-death-homicide.html

There's a case involving a victim named Shawn Mead (over the summer) that was a friend of my boyfriend's. It's scary stuff knowing I could have possibly lived there since my boyfriend & I were considering a move to either his hometown and mine.

posting this link that we haven't seen before - not news, but contains VIDEO clip, and new details:

Police seize car in murder of Dartmouth woman

<< snips >>
- CTV Atlantic - Date: Monday Nov. 21, 2011 4:09 PM ET

Melinda Ross was likely one of the last people to see 27-year-old Christine Kathleen Cline before her body was found in Shubie Park Saturday morning.

Ross says she saw Cline Friday night, and she received a text message from her, but that was the last time she heard from her.

"She was a good friend," says Ross. "The kids played together all the time. She didn't deserve it. She was a good person. She was a good mom."
Police say they aren't certain whether she was killed in the park, or if she was brought there after, but they do confirm she was murdered.

Investigators say they located and seized Cline's red van from a residential area in Dartmouth which will help with their investigation.

Neighbours say the vehicle was sitting in the parking lot of an apartment building, not far from where Cline lived on Roleika Drive.

http://atlantic.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20111121/murder_dartmouth_111121/20111121/?hub=AtlanticHome

In the ctv video linked by Hazel above, it is mentioned that Christine's husband had moved out of the house severl months ago and then another woman and her child moved in with Christine and her three children.

Marital difficulties?

In the ctv video linked by Hazel above, it is mentioned that Christine's husband had moved out of the house severl months ago and then another woman and her child moved in with Christine and her three children.

Marital difficulties?

yes, the woman and her young daughter moved in with christine and her husband, then moved out with christine's husband. Then, while she was living with christine's husband, her husband found another girlfriend that he'd previously cheated on christine with. The new girlfriend wouldn't allow the husband to pay any child support or give christine any money for anything. When she called him to ask for the 5.00 for a prescription for one of the kids, he told her that his girlfriend told him not to give any money to her at all and that includes money for a prescription for her son. This is a story that has many different chapters to it. A very tangled web. I just hope the police arrest her killer very soon. Hopefully, my statement gave them information that they didn't know

RIP Christine, my very good friend. I will check in on the kids and do my best to make sure they are ok

yes, the woman and her young daughter moved in with christine and her husband, then moved out with christine's husband. Then, while she was living with christine's husband, her husband found another girlfriend that he'd previously cheated on christine with. The new girlfriend wouldn't allow the husband to pay any child support or give christine any money for anything. When she called him to ask for the 5.00 for a prescription for one of the kids, he told her that his girlfriend told him not to give any money to her at all and that includes money for a prescription for her son. This is a story that has many different chapters to it. A very tangled web. I just hope the police arrest her killer very soon. Hopefully, my statement gave them information that they didn't know

:welcome:

Welcome to WS blessusthree. There is a way to get verified on WS as a "verified local" which simply means that you are close to where Christina lived or know Christina personally. I think you need to message a Moderator and Tricia (WS co-owner) to be verified. Let me check this out for you and provide some more detailed information so you can become a "verified local".

eleph ..........welcome, and this is a very, very sad situation for Christina's family and children.

If you would like to post as a local member that knows the main players and/or victim in this case, please send an email to us at the following:

wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.

In the subject line please put which case you would like to be verified for.

Our Admin will contact you. All your personal information will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you,

Salem

Thank you blessusthree

The husband sounds like a real prince :furious:
Shame on him for not even covering a prescription for his sick child :banghead:

I hope they find her murderer soon!!
God Bless Christine and her precious children...such a heartbreak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back