662 users online (64 members and 598 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI-The courts and CPS drop the ball again

A western Wisconsin woman who was convicted of abusing her 1-year-old daughter back in 1998 has been convicted again for depriving the same girl of food and clothing - a situation discovered by authorities investigating the death of the woman's infant daughter.

Elise L. Will, 36, of Hammond, Wis., pleaded no contest and was found guilty Friday of a felony count of being party to abandonment of her 14-year-old daughter. Her husband, Jeremee C. Will, 38, pleaded no contest and was found guilty of a misdemeanor count of child neglect.

Elise Will was convicted in 1998 of abusing the same daughter. She pleaded no contest to a felony charge of child abuse-intentionally causing harm and was sentenced to five years' probation.

She abuses her at age one, she appears to be neglecting her at age 14. I dread to hear the autopsy results on the newest one year old.

The attorney says he sees it as more a lack of action in conflict resolution with the 14 year old. But a lack of conflict resolution doesn't make a child sleep on a basement floor, with no pillow or blanket. It doesn't remove the child's clothes, or make her stay in a dark room, or sleep outside either or go without meals either. And I can't see a 14 year old doing that voluntarily or submitting to it easily, so I gonna guess there was possibly some force used also.

Sadly it will only be a surprise to me if the autopsy shows that the infant died from natural causes.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    The Garden State
    I wish I knew how to change CPS.The very system in place to protect our most innocent victims is a DISGRACE in all of our states.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011