1268 users online (247 members and 1021 guests)  

Websleuths News

Question My thread was moved; I don't know why.

I have a longstanding and ever-growing thread called "Unsolved Toronto Crimes" ( [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63274"]www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63274[/ame] ). For some reason it was recently moved out of Cold Cases and into Serial Killers.
    I have no idea why, since 99.9% of the cases featured therein don't involve serial killers but rather single murders that have gone cold.

I would appreciate if it could be moved back into Cold Cases. If not, why was it moved?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeSolver View Post
    I have a longstanding and ever-growing thread called "Unsolved Toronto Crimes" ( www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63274 ). For some reason it was recently moved out of Cold Cases and into Serial Killers.
    I have no idea why, since 99.9% of the cases featured therein don't involve serial killers but rather single murders that have gone cold.

I would appreciate if it could be moved back into Cold Cases. If not, why was it moved?

Thanks.
    I'm just a fellow poster ,but I did notice that there is now a forum dedicated to serial killings. The announcement is at the top of the page. I believe its a new forum so maybe it was determined your Toronto thread fit there .
    Hope that helps some.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Thanks for the reply, MissJames. I still think the serial killer forum is unquestionably the wrong place for my thread, but perhaps the mods have a rationale.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    I would suggest a PM to a mod. They may not read every post here.

That way they can answer your question or move it back.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    I would suggest a PM to a mod. They may not read every post here.

That way they can answer your question or move it back.
    I think that's the best course. Thanks, you two.

If it is not about serial killers, I have no problem at all moving it back and will do so.
    Last edited by Kimster; 11-21-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Great, thanks Kimster. I already PMed believe09, but I can send another cancelling the request.