My thread was moved; I don't know why.

CrimeSolver

Reaction score
I have a longstanding and ever-growing thread called "Unsolved Toronto Crimes" ( [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63274"]www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63274[/ame] ). For some reason it was recently moved out of Cold Cases and into Serial Killers.
I have no idea why, since 99.9% of the cases featured therein don't involve serial killers but rather single murders that have gone cold.

I would appreciate if it could be moved back into Cold Cases. If not, why was it moved?

Thanks.

I have a longstanding and ever-growing thread called "Unsolved Toronto Crimes" ( www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63274 ). For some reason it was recently moved out of Cold Cases and into Serial Killers.
I have no idea why, since 99.9% of the cases featured therein don't involve serial killers but rather single murders that have gone cold.

I would appreciate if it could be moved back into Cold Cases. If not, why was it moved?

Thanks.

I'm just a fellow poster ,but I did notice that there is now a forum dedicated to serial killings. The announcement is at the top of the page. I believe its a new forum so maybe it was determined your Toronto thread fit there .
Hope that helps some.

Thanks for the reply, MissJames. I still think the serial killer forum is unquestionably the wrong place for my thread, but perhaps the mods have a rationale.

I would suggest a PM to a mod. They may not read every post here.

That way they can answer your question or move it back.

Great, thanks Kimster. I already PMed believe09, but I can send another cancelling the request.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back