725 users online (71 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Ohio cook charged with pouring pig meds into coffee

A deranged burger flipper tried to kill his customers when he dumped pig medication into a pot of brewing coffee, police in Ohio said.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ticle-1.980692

Wow-glad someone saw him putting the drugs in. Background checks need to become mandatory for all jobs, and done thoroughly.

After watching Kitchen Nightmares w/Gordon Ramsey, and stories likes this (there are others), I'm quite leery about "eating out", no matter where it is.

oink, oink, Pigs in a blanket anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
    Wow-glad someone saw him putting the drugs in. Background checks need to become mandatory for all jobs, and done thoroughly.
    Yep. I wonder what all the "invasion of privacy" people would think of ingesting this drug without consent.

I don't believe the "invasion of privacy" people, would have a problem about background checks for any job dealing with the security/health of the public, especially in the food industry.. I do believe "invasion of privacy" goes a lot deeper, in many different ways, like groping, snooping on email, phone calls, etc.

I wonder why this guy even had pig meds? Where did he get them and why? It's like like they sell them in the supermarket Baffling.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Wonder if he has done it before and didn't get caught?
    This is just MOO

OMG! I just have no words anymore !
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I wonder why this guy even had pig meds? Where did he get them and why? It's like like they sell them in the supermarket Baffling.
    That was my thought as well...what was he doing with them in the first place? Does he have pigs?
    This is all my opinion, which is subject to change with more information, if the wind changes direction, or if I wake up in a different mood...

I know in some farm and ranch stores you can buy some things like this over the counter for the do it yourselver's....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

OMG, that mug shot!

I thought I was looking a photo of Curly Howard! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

That's what you call job dissatisfaction.

Though I always thought that when you po'd a server they spit in your coffee, dumping pig meds into the coffee is taking it up several notches!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight