Ohio cook charged with pouring pig meds into coffee

Nefriahaia

Inactive
Reaction score
i4pftv.jpg

A deranged burger flipper tried to kill his customers when he dumped pig medication into a pot of brewing coffee, police in Ohio said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-cook-charged-pouring-pig-meds-coffee-article-1.980692

Wow-glad someone saw him putting the drugs in. Background checks need to become mandatory for all jobs, and done thoroughly.

After watching Kitchen Nightmares w/Gordon Ramsey, and stories likes this (there are others), I'm quite leery about "eating out", no matter where it is.

Wow-glad someone saw him putting the drugs in. Background checks need to become mandatory for all jobs, and done thoroughly.

Yep. I wonder what all the "invasion of privacy" people would think of ingesting this drug without consent.

I don't believe the "invasion of privacy" people, would have a problem about background checks for any job dealing with the security/health of the public, especially in the food industry.. I do believe "invasion of privacy" goes a lot deeper, in many different ways, like groping, snooping on email, phone calls, etc.

I wonder why this guy even had pig meds? Where did he get them and why? It's like like they sell them in the supermarket:waitasec: Baffling.

Wonder if he has done it before and didn't get caught?

OMG! I just have no words anymore !

I wonder why this guy even had pig meds? Where did he get them and why? It's like like they sell them in the supermarket:waitasec: Baffling.

That was my thought as well...what was he doing with them in the first place? Does he have pigs?

I know in some farm and ranch stores you can buy some things like this over the counter for the do it yourselver's....

OMG, that mug shot!

I thought I was looking a photo of Curly Howard! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!

That's what you call job dissatisfaction.

Though I always thought that when you po'd a server they spit in your coffee, dumping pig meds into the coffee is taking it up several notches!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back