WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
111114_sky_metalwala_tb.jpg

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/911/690857-volunteers-spread-word-about-missing-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Please Continue Here...

The first e-mail was in response to Sky's father, Solomon Metalwala, and his allegations that Biryukova is responsible for Sky's disappearance.

"My former husband is a sadistic Muslim Pakistani," Biryukova wrote to Karlinksky. "No one has any idea. This is all too difficult."

Solomon Metalwala is Pakistani, but not Muslim. He and Biryukova have been involved in a bitter divorce and custody fight.

When Karlinksy asked for more details, she replied: "My attorney has forbid me from speaking about the ongoing investigation. My former husband's allegations are without merit. Solomon is deceptive."

Karlinksy then asked, "Julia, please, do you know where Sky is?"

She replied, "No."

Karlinsky's next e-mail asked her if she thought her husband had anything to do with Sky's disappearance, and she replied yes.

When Karlinksy steered the conversation back to what might bring sky home, she replied "Prayers. Faith. I'm praying to Jesus on my knees night and day for my Sky," she wrote, signing it, "Kindly, Julia."

Karlinksy turned over the emails to Bellevue police investigators. While they warn the emails could be from relatives, or anyone else, who has access to that account, Solomon Metalwala says the emails sound like they came from Biryukova.

"Well, obviously she just trying to - maybe trying to get me riled up," Solomon Metalwala said. "The focus is to find Sky."

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/article/Sky-s-mom-says-she-doesn-t-know-where-he-is-2280330.php#ixzz1eMHcWn1t

She just wants the focus off of her. Because, you know, she killed Sky and she knows that LE knows this. So she is tossing blame at her ex, who hadn't even SEEN the children for weeks because SHE made false accusations about him.

Just fess up, Julia. Just say where Sky is. If you confess, it will be easier than if you wait until they find him--and they will find him.

Oh, are there Halloween pictures of either M or Sky?

<snipped>

On Flickr, there are photos of M at "The City Church Fall Fun Party for Kids" from 2010. Nothing else though. It had been speculated that perhaps the church they belong to doesn't celebrate/participate in Halloween.

She just wants the focus off of her. Because, you know, she killed Sky and she knows that LE knows this. So she is tossing blame at her ex, who hadn't even SEEN the children for weeks because SHE made false accusations about him.

Just fess up, Julia. Just say where Sky is. If you confess, it will be easier than if you wait until they find him--and they will find him.

Per LE, the last person to have seen Sky (other than Julia or little M) was on 10/23/2011. So, it stands to reason they didn't go anywhere on Halloween to trick-or-treat. :(

On Flickr, there are photos of M at "The City Church Fall Fun Party for Kids" from 2010. Nothing else though. It had been speculated that perhaps the church they belong to doesn't celebrate/participate in Halloween.

I believe City Church is Pentecostal, in which case they don't celebrate Halloween.

When Karlinksy asked for more details, she replied: "My attorney has forbid me from speaking about the ongoing investigation. My former husband's allegations are without merit. Solomon is deceptive."

Clearly JB doesn't get this is not about her. This is not about the allegations against either she or her ex. This is ABOUT SKY.

Her attorney forbade her? GMAB. If she were innocent, she'd be cooperating with LE with the assistance of her attorney. She wouldn't be able to rest until LE could clear her and move onto other area's. Her lack of cooperation speaks volumes.

According to MSM SM had not seen his children in 10 months. It wasn't weeks, it was close to a year. You're right though that she is trying to divert attention off herself and Sky.

Regarding the photo of JB that sleuthers previously believed to be at Chevron:

I DO think those are sliding glass doors. If you look closely, there is a gap between the doors (the space between the two darkest horizontal lines), as they have not fully slid back together yet. The dark horizontal lines are that rubber lining that keep the heat/cold out and prevent the glass from banging together. It is possible that the dark square in the upper right is a gas pump, but I'm not as sure.

The white horizontal stripe is likely a step up, like a curb, and the white is a strip of paint that has been painted along the elevated edge of the curb to prevent tripping. This explains why it does not appear across the sliding glass door on the right.

I believe this to be another gas station, car wash, or a check cashing place, given the above indications as well as the fact that counters can be very close to the door. My best guess is gas station and I think JB is signing something or filling out paperwork. She does appear to be in motion, however, and the white thing that appears to be a counter could also be a package or stack of paper.

Any guesses on location? If someone were to drive around, it might be possible to spot this place, given that the curb step-up ends before the second glass door.

http://www.king5.com/news/slideshow....html?gallery=y&c=y&ref=/&img=6#gallery-image

Possible evidence in the case of a missing Washington state toddler has been sent to a forensic lab for analysis, police said Monday.
Investigators found items over the weekend that they say could be related to the disappearance of 2-year-old Sky Metalwala, who disappeared more than two weeks ago.
A tip from the public reportedly led police to the items, which were found on Saturday at Watershed Park in Kirkland, Wash., MyNorthwest.com reports.
Police have not elaborated on what was found and said it is not yet known whether the items are related to the case.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/2...for-missing-washington-toddler/#ixzz1eMOhOCJ5

-----

I understand not taking a lie detector test immediately, but a day later or so is a good time. SM has taken TWO. (The first one was probably taken too soon, when emotions were high) Miss Julia has not taken ANY. Since it is has been several weeks, there is really no reason not to take one now. Well, other than she wouldn't pass. (And, sometimes, people with mental illness don't do well on them anyway, but at least COOPERATE)

Was she on medication or in therapy for her OCD?

Hang in there Solomon..I am sure Julia wont be able to contain her anger and ranting toward SM. She has to have someone else to blame.

Interesting. I hope it leads to Sky.

Another question (again, sorry if it was answered already in the volumes before) She had NO cell phone or purse with her on the way to the hospital. (eyeroll) She supposedly ran out of gas and walked to the Chevron station. What did she expect to do there? She had no money to buy gas or even 50 cents for the pay phone...I understand she used their phone to call a friend? Didn't the friend wonder why she had no cell phone or purse? I would.

Hang in there Solomon..I am sure Julia wont be able to contain her anger and ranting toward SM. She has to have someone else to blame.

Sadly, I agree. Another example of someone who hates their ex more than they love their children. I'm sure Julia will continue to demonstrate such as she makes excuses for her lack of cooperation and assistance in finding her child.

jmo

Interesting. I hope it leads to Sky.

Another question (again, sorry if it was answered already in the volumes before) She had NO cell phone or purse with her on the way to the hospital. (eyeroll) She supposedly ran out of gas and walked to the Chevron station. What did she expect to do there? She had no money to buy gas or even 50 cents for the pay phone...I understand she used their phone to call a friend? Didn't the friend wonder why she had no cell phone or purse? I would.

She had her wallet with her. This was stated in one of the Press Conference.

You know what I find truly ironic concerning JB's comments about SM? It is extremely typical of an abuser to malign the victim consistently and constantly even post-relationship.

JMO

You know what I find truly ironic concerning JB's comments about SM? It is extremely typical of an abuser to malign the victim consistently and constantly even post-relationship.

JMO

Then based on the info we have, it's not ironic, but rather to be expected!

Kaine Horman would be a great person for Solomon to talk to, IMO.

JMO

I know, right? She just can't let go. Even if everything she said about Sky's disappearance were true, their son was kidnapped. They need to band together and support each other and find him! Instead, she is on a campaign to discredit her ex, who has really not said anything horrible about her. He has not said she has killed Sky. He has not said she has had anything to do with Sky's disappearance. He has ONLY said things that are true-that she has a severe mental illness and that she made false accusations that kept him away from his children, etc. SHE is making the attacks. HE is setting up prayer vigils and search parties and going on Nancy Grace and opening himself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine