1227 users online (239 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

Ohio bans anti-Michigan

The Columbus Dispatch reports plates such as “KILBLU,” ”HATEMI” and “UMH8ER” have been rejected by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
    http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2...icense-plates/

Due to a sports rivalry people have been requesting anti Michigan license plates. IT"S A GAME PEOPLE!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Oh goodness-- this is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. Sports rivalries are FUN!! The Michigan/Ohio State is one of the biggest rivalries in college sports. My ex-boyfriend is a HUGE Michigan fan....absolutely huge. Even HE would think silly license plates like that are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by davehead21 View Post
    Oh goodness-- this is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. Sports rivalries are FUN!! The Michigan/Ohio State is one of the biggest rivalries in college sports. My ex-boyfriend is a HUGE Michigan fan....absolutely huge. Even HE would think silly license plates like that are funny.
    It's one of the reasons for college football. I hope Michigan sells alot of anti Ohio stuff.

Anybody want to play Go Fish?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight