1143 users online (232 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

OR - Olga Ponomareva, 22, Clackamas Co, 27 April 2004

DOB: 12-01-1982
    Location Last Seen: Leaving her residence on SE Fuller Road, walking towards the Ross Center at SE Causey and SE 82nd Avenue
    Date Last Seen: April 27, 2004

Details: Olga Valeryevna Ponomareva (DOB 12-01-1982) was reported missing on April 28, 2004. Olga was last seen on the April 27, 2004 at about 4 p.m., leaving her residence on SE Fuller Road walking towards the Ross Center at SE Causey and SE 82nd Avenue. Olga left all her belongings behind at her mother's residence, and has not been seen since.

Olga has no identification, nor did she have a lot of money. According to documents, Olga has not had any activity since 2004.

http://www.clackamas.us/sheriff/coldcases.jsp

Lots of women with the name "Olga Ponomareva" on Facebook. Seems to be a popular Russian name. A few look like her. There's so many. This doesn't seem like a walkaway though so the FB is not likely hers.

Olga Valeryevna Ponomareva
    Ponomareva was last seen when she left her residence in the 11400 block of southeast Fuller Rd. in Milwaukie, Oregon. She was walking towards the Ross Center
    at southeast Causey and southeast 82nd Avenue. She has never been heard from again. She left behind all her belongings, including her money and identification.

North American Missing Persons Network
    Olga V Ponomareva

Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    CLACKAMAS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
    DETECTIVE MAURICE DELEHANT
    Desk: (503)723-4981
    Cell: (503)969-8847
    Email

I've seen her gorgeous face on Charley a few times already. Wondering what could have happened to her. Maybe an abduction.

Bumping for beautiful Olga. What happened to her? Can't find much on her or her case either...

Beautiful girl, I wonder why so little information or attention? Seems like a highly populated area where she went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    Beautiful girl, I wonder why so little information or attention? Seems like a highly populated area where she went missing.
    It's very populated. About 6 blocks from a major shopping mall.

But 82nd has always been a pretty nasty area, since the early 80's at least. A lot of drugs and street prostitution, even to this day.

The Ross store is in a decent sized strip mall right across the street from a busy Winco. I wonder if she worked at Ross or was just going to shop there. Nevertheless, at 5 PM it would have been very busy and I don't see her being forced into a car or anything like that. We need some background information on this case. Why no appeals of any sort by her friends or family?

Bumping and wondering if Olga has been grabbed for the purpose of human trafficking?

Exclamation Possible Lead

Possibly Seen:
    60 High Street in Walpole, Massachusetts

Wearing her hair in a low ponytail, a pink robe, outside steps of this house.

Reports:

People claim she has been brainwashed and believes the man she is living with is her husband.

Been seen walking through grocery story clutching mans arm and blankly staring straight ahead.

Police have gotten a few claims, but won't follow through because lack of probably cause.

This is just a possible lead.

I have read the missing persons report, she was born in Ukraine and her nickname is Moniker.
    I wonder if she would still respond to that name.

Do you have a link or where do you have your information from, keeplooking?

Does anyone know if she originally came over to the US on a work and travel program, or a K-1 visa (fiancée visa)?

There's so little info out there on her disappearance, we would definitely need a verified insider here.

Quote Originally Posted by keeplooking View Post

Possibly Seen:
    60 High Street in Walpole, Massachusetts

Wearing her hair in a low ponytail, a pink robe, outside steps of this house.

Reports:

People claim she has been brainwashed and believes the man she is living with is her husband.

Been seen walking through grocery story clutching mans arm and blankly staring straight ahead.

Police have gotten a few claims, but won't follow through because lack of probably cause.

This is just a possible lead.

I have read the missing persons report, she was born in Ukraine and her nickname is Moniker.
    I wonder if she would still respond to that name.
    I think this was someone who joined here for the purpose of trying to leave a tip. There is an Olga V. S***** listed at this address whose age is very close. https://rehold.com/Walpole+MA/HIGH+ST/60
    "Intelligence, as well, is really a kind of taste: taste in ideas. (One of the facts to be reckoned with is that taste tends to develop very unevenly. It's rare that the same person has good visual taste and good taste in people and taste in ideas.)" -Susan Sontag

Thanks for the info, WesternArtist! Very interesting indeed.