OR OR - Olga Ponomareva, 22, Clackamas Co, 27 April 2004

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
20081008.jpg

DOB: 12-01-1982
Location Last Seen: Leaving her residence on SE Fuller Road, walking towards the Ross Center at SE Causey and SE 82nd Avenue
Date Last Seen: April 27, 2004

Details: Olga Valeryevna Ponomareva (DOB 12-01-1982) was reported missing on April 28, 2004. Olga was last seen on the April 27, 2004 at about 4 p.m., leaving her residence on SE Fuller Road walking towards the Ross Center at SE Causey and SE 82nd Avenue. Olga left all her belongings behind at her mother's residence, and has not been seen since.

Olga has no identification, nor did she have a lot of money. According to documents, Olga has not had any activity since 2004.

http://www.clackamas.us/sheriff/coldcases.jsp

Lots of women with the name "Olga Ponomareva" on Facebook. Seems to be a popular Russian name. A few look like her. There's so many. This doesn't seem like a walkaway though so the FB is not likely hers.

Olga Valeryevna Ponomareva
Ponomareva was last seen when she left her residence in the 11400 block of southeast Fuller Rd. in Milwaukie, Oregon. She was walking towards the Ross Center
at southeast Causey and southeast 82nd Avenue. She has never been heard from again. She left behind all her belongings, including her money and identification.

North American Missing Persons Network
Olga V Ponomareva

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
CLACKAMAS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
DETECTIVE MAURICE DELEHANT
Desk: (503)723-4981
Cell: (503)969-8847
Email

I've seen her gorgeous face on Charley a few times already. Wondering what could have happened to her. Maybe an abduction.

Bumping for beautiful Olga. What happened to her? Can't find much on her or her case either...

Beautiful girl, I wonder why so little information or attention? Seems like a highly populated area where she went missing.

Beautiful girl, I wonder why so little information or attention? Seems like a highly populated area where she went missing.

It's very populated. About 6 blocks from a major shopping mall.

But 82nd has always been a pretty nasty area, since the early 80's at least. A lot of drugs and street prostitution, even to this day.

The Ross store is in a decent sized strip mall right across the street from a busy Winco. I wonder if she worked at Ross or was just going to shop there. Nevertheless, at 5 PM it would have been very busy and I don't see her being forced into a car or anything like that. We need some background information on this case. Why no appeals of any sort by her friends or family?

Bumping and wondering if Olga has been grabbed for the purpose of human trafficking?

Does anyone know if she originally came over to the US on a work and travel program, or a K-1 visa (fiancée visa)?

The area where she disappeared is not far from where I live in Happy Valley. I live off Fuller Road, and shop at the Winco SnoopingPacNw mentioned.

I noticed something about this section of Portland: there is a heavy immigrant population, mainly Asian and Euro groups. Foster-Powell neighborhood is known for its high Russian and Ukrainian residents. She likely knew people in this neighborhood. Whether this is relevant to what happened to Olga, I’m not sure....but perhaps someone knows something and still likely lives in the area.

I hope she is still alive!

To give everyone a perspective on the route she likely took to the Ross Center: She would not have had a trek to the center at all. According to the Google Maps walking directions I generated, she would only have walked 5 minutes to get to where she needed to go. So within a certain timespan, she disappeared.

82nd Avenue is a shady stretch of road as SnoopingPacNW mentioned. It is popular with homeless, sex workers, and gang activity. However, what puzzles me is that most of the "shady stuff" happens on the Multnomah County/Portland side of 82nd. When you get into Clackamas County/Happy Valley (where Olga technically disappeared from), 82nd seems to be more patrolled and safer. But it doesn't mean its always safe. I've seen mentally ill people do some crazy stuff near the Fred Meyers on 82nd and Johnson Creek.

Along with this map, I am also posting the DL photo of Olga again, since it seems her photo on this feed has since been broken.

Attachments

• OlgaRoute.jpeg
    OlgaRoute.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 15
  • coldcase05a.jpg
    coldcase05a.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 14
Also I have seen conflicting reports as to when she went missing. The CCSO website says she disappeared around 4PM, the NamUs profile states at 2021 hrs. (8:21pm). April in Oregon, 4PM still would have been broad daylight! Someone would have had to been super bold to kidnap her. My observation would indicate she may have known her kidnapper. So much suspicion here...

Olga Valeryevna Ponomareva – The Charley Project
Olga Valeryevna Ponomareva
  • olga_valeryevna_ponomareva_1.jpg
Ponomareva, circa 2004
  • ''Missing Since 04/29/2004
  • Missing From Milwaukie, Oregon
  • Age 21 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'1, 115 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Summer clothing, including jeans.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Ponomareva was born in Ukraine. Her nickname is Moniker.''
''Ponomareva was last seen when she left her residence in the 11400 block of southeast Fuller Road in Milwaukie, Oregon at 4:00 p.m. on April 29, 2004. She was walking towards the Ross Center at southeast Causey and southeast 82nd Avenue.

She has never been heard from again. She left behind behind all her belongings, including her money and identification.

Ponomareva may be in Colorado or elsewhere in Oregon. Her case remains unsolved.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back