The 11 o'clock hour

Nehemiah

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.lewistownsentinel.com/articles.asp?articleID=2238

“In that very moment — the kind of moment when you’re in the mall and you realize your little one is no longer by your side — I got a huge knot in my stomach. But, there was no relief of finding a little head poking out of a clothing rack to show that my child was simply hiding. I found her five hours later, in the basement, strangled,” John Ramsey said.

This jumped out at me. Comments?

Nehemiah said:
http://www.lewistownsentinel.com/articles.asp?articleID=2238

?In that very moment ? the kind of moment when you?re in the mall and you realize your little one is no longer by your side ? I got a huge knot in my stomach. But, there was no relief of finding a little head poking out of a clothing rack to show that my child was simply hiding. I found her five hours later, in the basement, strangled,? John Ramsey said.

This jumped out at me. Comments?

Nehemiah,

That could mean either he found JonBenet around 2:30 A.M., five hours after she was put to bed at 9:30 P.M.,

OR,

he found JonBenet around 11 A.M., about five hours after they got up that morning,

OR,

he found JonBenet at 1:05 P.M., five hours after he himself had moved the body around 8 A.M. to a location where she could be easier found,

OR,

he found JonBenet strangled in the basement after she had been missing from the house for five hours.

JMO

According to the Lewistown Sentinel, here's Patsy's contribution to the bizarre gathering of apparently very religious people from central Pennsylvania:

"JonBenet was in this world for a purpose. She fulfilled that purpose. That's what we're called to do."

That kind of talk is creepy to me. JonBenet suffered a horrible death. What purpose and whose purpose did that fulfill?

JMO

BC, I remember reading about Patsy's comments. It seems to me she went on to say that by dying, JonBenet brought many "unsaved" people to Jesus, and thereby fulfilled her mission. Sick.

~~~

Ivy said:
BC, I remember reading about Patsy's comments. It seems to me she went on to say that by dying, JonBenet brought many "unsaved" people to Jesus, and thereby fulfilled her mission. Sick.

~~~
Why are you opposed to something good coming from something bad. You would only have it be bad and that's it??

One of the things that has been great about the American people in many ways is that we find ANY good in a situation that is otherwise out of our control.

I think it is very sad to have a pessimist suggest that nothing good should come from bad.

It is a credit to Patsy that she hold's her head up and moves forward with hope and vision and with good intentions and good will toward others.

What is "sick" is someone who wants to stay gloomy for the rest of their days and spread gloom to others.

Years ago, Stewart Long had said that John told him he found the body around 11 a.m.

Now, we currently have John himself saying that he found her five hours later, which if one assumed that he was talking about after he first found out that she was missing, which was approximately 6 a.m., and five hours later is 11 a.m. However, he "discovered" the body around 1:00 p.m. Perhaps this discrepancy is explainable, but it matches what he reportedly told Dr. Long on Dec. 26, 1998.

Fran Bancroft said:
Why are you opposed to something good coming from something bad. You would only have it be bad and that's it??

Fran,

I don't think it's pessimism. The reason people lift their eyebrows and open their eyes wide when Patsy comments on religion is because many people suspect Patsy may have killed JonBenet for a religious purpose. It happens you know. Religious extremists sometimes feel justified in murdering -- and it's usually God telling them to do it.

For instance, the current war on "terrorism" is a misnomer. It's a religious war. We're really at war with Islamic extremists and their sympathizers who want to kill the American infidels for little reason other than we don't follow the strict teachings of the Koran (their Bible). Allah is telling them to do it.

Religious fanatics can justify killing their own child, or they can hijack an entire religion and justify killing thousands -- in the name of their supreme being.

That's why, IMO, people take interest when Patsy makes religious comments . They are trying to quietly judge for themselves just how deep Patsy is into her religious beliefs.

JMO

As a Christian myself, I understand what Patsy is saying, but as a Christian, I don't agree with what she is saying. I do not believe a murdered six year old child's life purpose was complete; I look at it that her purpose was taken from her. Sadly, evil does exist. Yes, good things can come from her life. I just wish the Ramseys would do things in her memory, like work with the LE to find the "intruder", like use the political arena to lobby for all the things that are involved in catching/prosecuting "intruders", and like sticking with the JBR foundation.

I wonder why IF she did kill her for religious reasons, she didn't take her son too? Most parents who murder their children for those reasons don't just pick one to sacrifice or "save" do they?

twizzler333 said:
I wonder why IF she did kill her for religious reasons, she didn't take her son too? Most parents who murder their children for those reasons don't just pick one to sacrifice or "save" do they?

The psychological reasons come before the mythic ones. Patsy has an identity fusion with JonBenet, not Burke. In narcissistic fashion, Patsy may have terrestrial plans for Burke.

If John could be pinned down, in a public statement, saying he found the body at 11, it would go a long way to separate him from Patsy.

I say John had nothing to do with it until Patsy screamed just after 5 a.m. and handed him the note. I think he found the body after 10 a.m. and kept quiet. He then ran a parallel course with Patsy without ever talking directly to her about what she may have done.

These repeated references to the 11 o'clock hour by JR are an opening to a public understanding of the crime and his exoneration.

BrotherMoon said:
I say John had nothing to do with it until Patsy screamed just after 5 a.m. and handed him the note. I think he found the body after 10 a.m. and kept quiet. He then ran a parallel course with Patsy without ever talking directly to her about what she may have done.

These repeated references to the 11 o'clock hour by JR are an opening to a public understanding of the crime and his exoneration.

Hey Moonster, I do agree with you::::shocking::::.

I have always thought John was just a bystander in this crime...NOT GUILTY

After reading in Thomas's book all those years ago --- Stewart Long and his 11 AM comment---It appeared sad truth from a grieving Daddy.

I think John loved and loves Patsy that much...
Maybe he never ask her ? Maybe he never ask Burke ?

Tressa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back