NV NV - William Ravenelle, 50, Elko, 19 Nov 2011

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...iam+Ravenelle"+elko&cd=20&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Carson City

Please help find missing brother

I am Renee Moore. My brother is William Ravenelle Jr. of Carson City. I am his oldest sibling, and I am contacting you to tell you a little from the family's perspective about this missing local man.

William Ravenelle Jr. is the youngest of four children of William and Nora Ravenelle in Carson City. He is a father of three grown children and has two grandsons, all in Carson City.

He was a member of the Reno Police Department for about 10 years and served at the Reno Tahoe International Airport.

He is a member of Capital Christian Church in Carson City.

Bill is a gifted guitar player. Bill played in the Hiway 50 Blues Band when he first moved to Carson City. He played with his heart, and pleased so many who listened.

Bill is the main caretaker for my elderly parents, William and Nora. He has always been there for them, faithfully.

We have seen articles about my brother and his addiction to pain medications due to recent health issues. The man behind the story is a kind and loving family member and one who is missed terribly by his family and friends.

The family is asking for help with the search for Bill, who went missing Nov. 19.

If anyone has any information, call the Elko police department.

Renee Moore

Lathrop, Calif.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member