970 users online (91 members and 879 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Instead of local can you go to the Texas rangers?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Instead of local can you go to the Texas rangers?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    No clue, but I'm reading up on it. Thanks!

Sloane's idea sounds like an excellent one. The Texas Rangers have more sophisticated investigative resources than you'd find at the local level, and if there's a chance your mom's murder is tied in to others, they might be willing to take it on.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Darlynn's birthday was a week ago on September 15. Ikoihil, I hope you are somewhat closer to the answers you've been seeking.
    Have you considered approaching the Victims Assistance Coordinator in Galveston County? Here's the link plus a few more. I realize the victims advocacy organizations don't fit your needs exactly, and for all I know you've already gone this route. If not, it might be worth a shot to make contact and possibly get advice on how to proceed.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/division...galveston.html

http://www.co.galveston.tx.us/distatty/resource.htm

http://rccgc.org/

http://texaslawhelp.org/organization.../child-support

http://www.tcfv.org/resources/dvam-r...vents-in-texas
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Belated again.

Warm thoughts for Darlynn and Ikoihil.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I have reached out to her in a private message. I hope that you do read this message. My father was living in La Marque the time of your mother's murder. He also lilled over off of Aldine Westfield on the north side of town not far from the hopper address. Definitely enough circumstantial evidence to explore. I hope that you will call or email me soon. :-)

Im sure she will check in soon!
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Im sure she will check in soon!
    I called La Marque PD and a detective really seemed to take an interest.

We shall see.. I've got the time to invest the energy and I am determined to have my voice heard. I'm a dog with a bone, I'm not letting go until I feel a real effort has been made.

Hey y'all.

I got the private messages & have been catching up on WalkingProof's mom's case. I've been trying to read all the information and find some links between her case & any others in the area. I'll promise to start checking in more often, now that I know I need to. (Sorry!)

In regard to how WP's case relates to that of my mom's, I don't see much link, since her murder was obviously an act of passion. Also, because I know who was at the house at the time of her murder, and that person owned the same caliber of gun that my mom was shot with...

Bessie, Sloane, tell me what you think. Maybe I'm not being objective enough to see the links? Do I just not have enough information in order to make the links? Or am I looking right at something and not seeing it?

WalkingProof, aside from location, what makes you think there are parallels between the two cases?

- ikoihil

You are correct info is very limited and if you're convinced it was an act of passion then that would eliminate my father. Gayle's is the only one I feel strongly about. .. I believe he was a serial killer who raped and killed along with 2 other men (sometimes alone) location was the only ironic coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingproof View Post
    You are correct info is very limited and if you're convinced it was an act of passion then that would eliminate my father. Gayle's is the only one I feel strongly about. .. I believe he was a serial killer who raped and killed along with 2 other men (sometimes alone) location was the only ironic coincidence.
    Yes, I'm pretty sure I know who killed my mom. Please read this thread, as I've provided all kinds of concise details about my mothers murder, newspaper clippings, the investigation, and the findings in the Medical Examiner's report. When you read the details, you might see that the situation of my mom's murder doesn't match that of your mom's assault. However, my mom lived with this man, who was a serial killer. I just happened to live there with them, and thus have inside knowledge of living with a SK, who shot another woman in the head (with witnesses), 'disappeared' another woman after she was leaving him (same circumstance as my mother), and who knows what other women fell victim to him. For what I know, my mom was his only LM victim; the rest were in Houston along I-45 north.

I went to high school and was good friends with Jessica Cain, so I research this for multiple reasons (not only for mom). Also, I'm friends now with the children of the other woman killed by the same man who murdered my mom. I'd love to help them find closure, since she was never found.

However, I'm still curious about your post about how your dad might be linked to the Killing Fields proper? Is that also a location-based guess, or do you have additional knowledge about links that haven't been provided? What was your dad's weapon of choice? Was rape always his goal? Did he have any other types of offenses, like auto theft or B&E? What is the timeline of his imprisonment, and what years was he living in Alabama versus when he resided in Texas? These are all very important questions to answer, in order to make (or eliminate) links to other cases.

In regard to your mom & Gayle: What was their profession? (Meaning no disrespect) Were they on drugs? Did they frequent any particular clubs/bars often?

Quote Originally Posted by ikoihil View Post
    Yes, I'm pretty sure I know who killed my mom. Please read this thread, as I've provided all kinds of concise details about my mothers murder, newspaper clippings, the investigation, and the findings in the Medical Examiner's report. When you read the details, you might see that the situation of my mom's murder doesn't match that of your mom's assault. However, my mom lived with this man, who was a serial killer. I just happened to live there with them, and thus have inside knowledge of living with a SK, who shot another woman in the head (with witnesses), 'disappeared' another woman after she was leaving him (same circumstance as my mother), and who knows what other women fell victim to him. For what I know, my mom was his only LM victim; the rest were in Houston along I-45 north.

I went to high school and was good friends with Jessica Cain, so I research this for multiple reasons (not only for mom). Also, I'm friends now with the children of the other woman killed by the same man who murdered my mom. I'd love to help them find closure, since she was never found.

However, I'm still curious about your post about how your dad might be linked to the Killing Fields proper? Is that also a location-based guess, or do you have additional knowledge about links that haven't been provided? What was your dad's weapon of choice? Was rape always his goal? Did he have any other types of offenses, like auto theft or B&E? What is the timeline of his imprisonment, and what years was he living in Alabama versus when he resided in Texas? These are all very important questions to answer, in order to make (or eliminate) links to other cases.

In regard to your mom & Gayle: What was their profession? (Meaning no disrespect) Were they on drugs? Did they frequent any particular clubs/bars often?

Time Line
    1970- moved to North Houston (but was arrested in Galveston a few times in the 1970's)
    Dec 23 1978- March 1985-went to prison. rape, kidnapping, burglary and threats)
    1985 (moved to La Marque)was there from 85-99
    1999-2004 prison
    2004- now (lives in North Houston)

My mother worked as a waitress at the time.. (my mother is mentally ill but no history of drug abuse)
    Gayle worked at brown and root as a accountant (both look alike, so I am told)

I have a folder that I wish I could show you. Its hard to explain in writing.. Someone else pointed me to your blog, its much more then a hunch. as for as the TKF its based on interviews with my fathers family, police reports and "quotes" that his victim reported. Hospital records from my mothers attack, skip tracing reports that include the men that he has lived with over the years. some in prison for rape and murders, his connections to other suspects and gang involvements. Because of the rules on here I am limited what I can say.. giving names etc).. I only reached out to you as a suggestion of someone else.. my only objective was to see if we could find a possible connection. Only because the man I am researching lived 2 miles from the location of your mothers attack. I was looking for a connection in the case of your mother and my mothers attacker... I apologize for any confusion..

I'm just asking for details, not rebuffing your communications. I understand why you can't list names on here, I'm just trying to get as much information as possible so I can start thinking of possibilities, too. Don't apologize for contacting me; I'm just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by ikoihil View Post
    I'm just asking for details, not rebuffing your communications. I understand why you can't list names on here, I'm just trying to get as much information as possible so I can start thinking of possibilities, too. Don't apologize for contacting me; I'm just trying to help.
    Okay I was afraid I came off sounding as if I knew a for sure connection. I have been told by family that my father was part of a gang (for hire) that would do anything from arson to murder for a fee (only a rumor and not confirmed) Do you know where Maple st is in La Marque? ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast