773 users online (100 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/23/11

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/23/11

Kansas City police disband command post in Lisa Irwin case

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/22...a-command.html

It's unfortunate, but they have to try to find the other missing children or murderers. From what I've read, they have done a remarkably good job in trying to find evidence in this case.

This is sad news.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Despite the disbanding of the task force, police say that there will still be as many as eight detectives on the Irwin case, and that they will still continue to follow all leads in the case.
    http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/23/kcpd-di...-command-post/

Police said the move reflected a necessary shift in resources as leads in the case have slowed and ...
    http://kcmetro.com/2011112337340/loc...rwin-case.html

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7378044#post7378044"]command center disbanded as leads slow down - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] I set up a discussion thread here

So sad to see this.

I have been checking in every day, reading the MSM posts and really hoping that something was going to break.

It's hard for me to understand in today's world with all the technology at hand and all the man hours spent, we can't find this baby. There will be an unspoken prayer at my Thanksgiving dinner table and I am going to keep the faith that she will be found.

snipped from : http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/22...#ixzz1eYcUtzkP

Kansas City police have shut down the command post where investigators had been working exclusively on the Lisa Irwin case.

IMO ... this "confirms" that DB and JI are NOT cooperating with LE and will NOT be cooperating with LE in the future ...

IMO ... LE knows WHO is responsible for the "disappearance" of Baby Lisa and that DB and JI will not be aiding LE in any way, whatsoever, in the future as they have "lawyered up" ...

And ... it is very difficult to "charge" someone if you do not have a "body" ... unless Baby Lisa is found, IMO this case will go "cold" ...

This is so sad ... this poor baby ...

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

Kansas City police have shut down the command post where investigators had been working exclusively on the Lisa Irwin case.

IMO ... this "confirms" that DB and JI are NOT cooperating with LE and will NOT be cooperating with LE in the future ...

IMO ... LE knows WHO is responsible for the "disappearance" of Baby Lisa and that DB and JI will not be aiding LE in any way, whatsoever, in the future as they have "lawyered up" ...

And ... it is very difficult to "charge" someone if you do not have a "body" ... unless Baby Lisa is found, IMO this case will go "cold" ...

MOO ...
    Yes, I guess this will go the way of the Haleigh Cummings case, along with all the other "abducted" children and babies. So very sad. Let's all keep their names in our prayers tomorrow as we sit down with family and friends for our feast. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

MOO ...
    Can anybody point to me where this 'confirms' that they are not cooperating? Or that LE knows who is responsible? It simply states that the manpower is needed on other areas. Which is the correct thing to do after this amount of time.

It is sad....sad for the parents...sad for the community...sad for LE and most of all, sad for Lisa. I just pray that someone, somehow, is able to come forward and tell the truth about what happened to this precious and innocent child.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    Can anybody point to me where this 'confirms' that they are not cooperating? Or that LE knows who is responsible? It simply states that the manpower is needed on other areas. Which is the correct thing to do after this amount of time.

BBBM: I am sure that LE has its "hands full" with other investigations, etc. -- and I totally and completely understand this ...

RBBM: However, there should NEVER be a TIME LIMIT or any "Time Constraints" with regards to ANY MISSING PERSON ...

IMO ... when LE says they are "moving on" ... IMO, it is a "polite way" of saying "we are getting NO WHERE WITHOUT COOPERATION" ... and this LACK OF COOPERATION is clearly coming from the parents ...

DB and JI "lawyered up" ... and if they were TRULY INNOCENT, they would have been camped out on the doorsteps at the LE headquarters "screaming" for their baby to be found ! They have not done this.

They LAWYERED UP ... and not just ONE lawyer -- they brought in a BIG GUN from New York !

IMO ... LE's 1st Priority was finding Baby Lisa and they did an outstanding job with searches, etc. ... LE did NOT let her down -- her "parents" did ...

MOO MOO MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

BBBM:
    RBBM: However, there should NEVER be a TIME LIMIT or any "Time Constraints" with regards to ANY MISSING PERSON ...

SBM
    How does this say there is a time constraint being levied against this case or any constraint at all?
    But that put a strain on the detectives left in the unit to investigate all the city’s other reported child abuse, sex abuse and neglect cases, police said. The other cases and victims were suffering from the lack of available investigators, police said.
    A core of seven or eight detectives will remain assigned to the baby Lisa case, police said, but the detectives now also will take on other cases from their respective units. FBI agents also will continue to work with police at the same level as before, police said.
    To my knowledge, this 'skeleton crew' size is more than a lot of people get to begin with.
    Last edited by In da Middle; 11-23-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast